Prince

Local Time: 20:33
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by DeepO

Too bad you don't share the same feelings for GS

DeepO
Who says we don't.

But how am I to tell about the bravery of GS troops when we never ever encountered in battle?

Maybe we have this turn and maybe I will miss one of our Defdiv's next turn but this I can not see now....
Old September 3, 2003, 02:20   #212
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 13:33
hey Darekill, my PM box was full and I missed a PM from you, can you please resend? thanks

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2003, 02:33   #213
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 12:33
MZ, it said:

"HAHAHA, All of your base are belong to us!"
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2003, 11:34   #214
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by BigFree
MZ, it said:

"HAHAHA, All of your base are belong to us!"

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old September 3, 2003, 11:43   #215
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 21:33
You have no chance to survive make your time
- Phantom of the Opera
Shiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2003, 13:16   #216
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

GS, you should better send the save.....
Old September 3, 2003, 13:49   #217
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

This was posted by Arrian. I hope he doesn't mind me quoting him...

Quote:
Sorry I haven't been around. Monday was just a debacle for me. A few short words: went to the US Open on a Bus trip. It wasn't through our company, so no one knew us. It rained pretty much all day. We were there from 10am - just before 7pm, and saw a grand total of 40 minutes of tennis. Upon arrival, the bus driver stated, in no uncertain terms, that we would be staying until the end of the day session, no matter how late that was. Well, at 6:40pm, when my gf and I got back out to the parking lot, guess what? No bus. They ****ing left us. Apparently, the Pratt & Whitney people got back on the bus and demanded to go home, and told the bus driver that everyone was accounted for. No head count was taken. So we took the subway to Grand Central and Metro North to Fairfield, where my Dad came and picked us up. I then had to borrow my mother's car and drive home through the monsoon. Got home at 11pm. Took a half day yesterday and napped through the afternoon. Man, that sucked.
Others were either in bed or at work when NYE and I had the save. Then NYE had to go to work and then people started showing up. Bad timing, I guess...
I apologize for my team for keeping you all waiting.
- Phantom of the Opera
Shiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2003, 14:21   #218
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Local Time: 15:33
No problemo, Shiber. I too apologize. The turn needs to get played... ever since Nathan stepped down as da player, we've have trouble getting our act together.

Sorry.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Arrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2003, 15:02   #219
Master Zen
Deity

No need to apologize, RL can be a ***** sometimes. What's a shame is that you only got to see 40 minutes of the open...

Old September 3, 2003, 15:21   #220
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

MZ,

I went a couple of times as a kid and had a blast (on a good day it's great fun, maybe even worth the ticket price ), because the weather cooperated. This was just awful. I feel particularly bad for my gf, because she'd never been, and had high hopes.

As Johnny Mac was saying on TV last night, they go and build an expensive new stadium (Arthur Ashe) and don't think to put a retractable roof on the thing?? What the ****? I said the exact same thing while sitting in the rain, and JM backs me up on the air the next night. Get it done, NYC!

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Arrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2003, 19:17   #221
Theseus
PtWDG Gathering StormApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Gathering StormApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Location: The warmonger formerly known as rpodos. Gathering Storm!
I watch the Open in the comfort of my NYC living room, without paying $8 for a crapburger.

My partner went last Thursday, which was beautiful...

You got nailed by the RWG!!
The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.
Theseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2003, 19:27   #222
Master Zen
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Theseus

You got nailed by the RWG!!
That's why everyone should have turned Preserve Random Seed OFF when playing the game of life!

Old September 3, 2003, 21:42   #223
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen

That's why everyone should have turned Preserve Random Seed OFF when playing the game of life!
No kidding, I'm just worried that Firaxis hasn't fixed all the bugs............
GhengisFarb™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2003, 21:52   #224
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

So - let me see. GS's excuse for being late for playing the turn is that it rained at a tennis tournament.

Up north here we have had power blackouts, SARS, mad cow, and forest fires.

(Arrian - in all honesty - sorry the day was such a bummer.)
Old September 3, 2003, 22:02   #225
DeepO
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

sssshhht, Beta, for once our 'propaganda' was working

No, it more was a bad coincidence in timing, together with half our team going inactive the past weeks. It used to be so that we could compensate as a team for the rl issues of some of us, but that has become a lot more difficult lately. GS's internal structures are changing, and these delays are a bit of growing pains... for which I too apoligise. But sometimes, I just need to sleep.

DeepO
DeepO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3, 2003, 22:23   #226
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by DeepO
sssshhht, Beta, for once our 'propaganda' was working

No, it more was a bad coincidence in timing, together with half our team going inactive the past weeks. It used to be so that we could compensate as a team for the rl issues of some of us, but that has become a lot more difficult lately. GS's internal structures are changing, and these delays are a bit of growing pains... for which I too apoligise. But sometimes, I just need to sleep.

DeepO
Understood completely. Especially with Vox, and I'm sure all the other teams at one time or another, having been in similar situations. But I had to take the shot.

(as the great one Wayne Gretzky said, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." And here the net was wide open. )
Old January 24, 2004, 05:55   #227
Darekill
Prince

Neu Demogyptica is proud to declare peace!
From this turn on we have reestablished peacefull relations to all the Teams that are still in the game.
We hope that we can keep up this state and reach finaly a UN-Victory....
Old January 24, 2004, 14:13   #228
Master Zen
Deity

I vote Vox

Old January 26, 2004, 03:31   #229
Darekill
Prince

That wouldn't influence the vote much I guess, since Vox wouldn't probably be a candidate... Exept if vox would be able to build the UN first.... there are rumours that they already started a prebuild.....
Old May 13, 2004, 01:42   #230
Darekill
Prince

It is time for another anouncement.
From September on untill today Zayxus has managed all the turns for ND. Now we had elections and he is replaced by me. He needed a rest and he was not leaving reluctantly but rather gladly. He is still a very activ and busy Member of ND.

All the diplomacy will run through my channel now. So for any proposals feel free to PM me or write an e-mail to Darekillatatatgmxdotdotdotde.
Old May 13, 2004, 02:34   #231
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 06:33
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Two thumbs up for Zayxus

A great effort
Old May 13, 2004, 02:40   #232
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 14:33
Hmm... seems that there is a lot of shuffling around on various teams.

Darekill,

Please note that I am currently the one playing turns for RP Team and conducting RP Team diplomacy.

We've worked out something of an interesting arrangement on RP Team. I'll probably post some RP (appropriate, eh? ) later about that.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2004, 03:36   #233
vondrack
lifer
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMPtWDG Legoland
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Hot_Enamel
Two thumbs up for Zayxus

A great effort
Agreed - .
vondrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2004, 02:12   #234
Master Zen
Deity

Great to have Darekill back

And a big for Zayxus also for so long time at the helm

Old May 22, 2004, 05:31   #235
Cort Haus
PtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Congrats from GS to Zayxus for his time at the wheel, and welcome back, Darekill.
Cort Haus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3, 2005, 18:28   #236
bischop
C3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Chieftain

Local Time: 19:33
The Arabien Republic of Neu Demogyptica have decided to save a part of our common world as an international park without any humans for the future of the world. This great park is placed on the ruins of an old civilization as a warning about the mistakes we did. Let's hope all humans see what great idea this is.
Unfortunately, we make a small mistake and overdrive some small people we have never seen their before.

Last edited by bischop; March 3, 2005 at 18:45.
bischop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5, 2005, 15:54   #237
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 11:33
Is that the best you can come up with?

What? You weren't satisfied by raping us the first time, so any chance you get to slaughter Spaniards, you jump at the opportunity to heap on more abuse.

There isn't a single Spanish military unit anywhere in the former Legoland territory, but I don't suppose that matters. Killing civilians is not a concern to the "Arabien Republic".

This genocide is not born out of a need to expand, as any additional cities ND builds are already too corrupt. They have more land than any civ in the world already.

This war was done for the sole purpose of killing us.

(If there was a f*ck you smiley. I'd put it right here)

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Togas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5, 2005, 19:41   #238
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 06:33
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Old March 5, 2005, 21:40   #239
Aeson
Emperor

GS, or at least it's turn player (the rumors that they are one and the same are not true... yet), applauds ND's vision for opening nature preserves on lands that historically were in the hands of now displaced or conquered nations. I look forward to the return of Espania, Lux and the rest of former Legoland to it's rightful owner, nature, as well. GS would be more than happy to uphold it's end of the bargain by creating the Estonia nature preserve!

On the other hand, the refining of Uranium and creation of radioactive waste by ND is troubling to my environmentally conscious mind. Could this all just be a ruse on ND's part? Is western Legoland their idea of a nuclear waste dumping ground? GS offers it's military to help protect UN inspectors in the coming investigation.

We live in a critical time, where the decision between nuclear holocaust or pristine utopia will be made. Let us all come together to talk out our differences at the UN which ND is so graciously constructing for us.

Old March 5, 2005, 22:32   #240
Master Zen
Deity

GoW would like to take the opportunity to state its complete neutrality in the struggle between ND and RP as well as GS should they decide to get involved. We will continue to respect all current treaties with all nations and offer ourselves as moderators if necessary.

That said, I want to make something very clear. GoW and GS had an agreement on how to split Legoland, and ND's colonial concessions were limited to GoW's side of the continent, NOT GS's. Therefore we ask ND to publicaly state what their intention is by conquering RP's half of the continent and strongly oppose any permanent ND settlements on that side.

Btw, apologies for my absence as of late, I am in a UN Model and will not have time until tomorrow to play the save.