Old February 15, 2003, 20:53   #1
Traianvs
BtS Tri-League
King

Local Time: 21:45
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Four horsemen (it's a game) site!
Well, the game is not out yet, but I believe it's coming out this year at least.

Anyway, check their new propaganda site HERE.

I'd say it's more advertising because there is not much relevant info on it, just artwork and a general view on how twisted the minds of those dudes are

It takes a while to load but it's worth it. (it's about the apocalypse; the 4 horsemen: war, famine, death, pestilence making an end to the world, and with one angel trying to prevent them doing that)
Old February 16, 2003, 01:23   #2
Static Universe
Alpha Centauri Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 13:45
"Takes a while to load" is an understatement. Me likes Pestilence, though. Cool art, but I always wonder if the art applies to the game.
Old February 16, 2003, 03:43   #3
DinoDoc
Civilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 14:45
Pestilence looks like my favorite bringer of the Apocolypse.
Blackwidow24 and FemmeAdonis fan club
Old February 16, 2003, 03:49   #4
DinoDoc
Civilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 14:45
What sort of game is this supposed to be anyway? Action? RPG? Something else?
Blackwidow24 and FemmeAdonis fan club
Old February 16, 2003, 08:51   #5
General Ludd
NationStates
Emperor

Local Time: 19:45
The apocalyse is going to look mighty strange with 3 hell-spawns riding along side a naked woman. She looks pretty damned healthy for the bringer of pestilence, too.

That's the most shameless and idiotic bit of T&A that I've seen in a game since that volleyball game on the PS2.

Do It Ourselves

Last edited by General Ludd; February 16, 2003 at 09:06.
Old February 16, 2003, 09:24   #6
Traianvs
BtS Tri-League
King

Local Time: 21:45
T&A?

it looks pretty cool to me actually..

Well I've seen screenshots elsewhere and it might be an fps, but I'm not sure, they don't say much about that heh...

to be honest, after that volleyball game, the biggest crap i've ever seen is red alert2: horrible graphics, hilarious units, and downright humiliating movies in between missions which made me laugh incredibly... I want a game that sucks me into it, with a good story, but red alert2 was almost a parody (I still remember that unit: Yuri, jezus lol )

red alert1 was a great game though!
Old February 16, 2003, 09:58   #7
General Ludd
NationStates
Emperor

Local Time: 19:45
Quote:
Originally posted by Trajanus
T&A?
Tits and Ass.

Do It Ourselves
Old February 16, 2003, 15:36   #8
Static Universe
Alpha Centauri Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 13:45
Big investment for 3DO. Tracy Lords, Tim Curry, and Lance Henriksen all do voices. Simon Bisley did work on the art.

They seem to be keeping very quiet on the gameplay aspects and pushing the art and production values instead, always a bad sign in my book.

http://www.eurogamer.net/content/p_4horse_ects02

http://www.eviled.com/news/weekinreview/12-27-02.html

Quote:
3DO Teams With Oscar Winner Stan Winston For Upcoming Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse™ Game: 3DO has announced that they will be working with one of the special effects wizards behind such movies as Aliens, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, and Jurassic Park; Oscar winner Stan Winston, on it’s upcoming title that promises to be the companies most graphic and adult-oriented title to date. The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse will be set in modern day and tell the tale of an Archangel saddled with the duty to find God’s three chosen ones to combine their power to stop the Four Horseman of Biblical prophecy from ushering in Armageddon. This task is complicated by the fact that God’s chosen are a prostitute, a serial killer, and a corrupt politician. It will be 3DO’s biggest game to date, and feature the voice talents of such celebrities as Tracy Lords and Tim Curry.
About Perstilence's beauty:

Spoiler:

About "Pestilence"

* The fourth horseman, "Pestilence" possesses beauty that words cannot describe.
* Once "Pestilence" is touched or angered, her beauty dissolves, revealing a rotting corpse, festering with disease and crawling with maggots. Her decomposing flesh unleashes a virulent pandemic, capable of killing millions overnight.
* "Pestilence" attacks with a bow and arrow and her plague breath; in close combat, claws are her weapon of choice.