Old February 20, 2003, 13:16   #1
Thud
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNever Ending StoriesC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC4BtSDG Templars
Prince

Local Time: 16:02
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Turnchat Orders: Wednesday, 1830 GMT
Place turnchat orders here, for the turnchat that will take place at 1830 GMT (1330 EST), Wednesday .

Please only post if you are a Minister, Vice-Minister, RA, etc.

EDITED: Government Cover-up [all orders are kept here, to spare everyone from having to paste them over to a new thread for the rescheduled chat]

Last edited by Thud; February 23, 2003 at 17:46.
Old February 20, 2003, 13:23   #2
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 17:02
Upper Germany Orders

Heidelburg

Queue changes to Market (34), Lib. Uni

SELL the Coal Plant for 20 L, the 2 little pollution icons will vanish...
Rush Marketplace
City growths, change WF to 1, 3, 5,7,12,13,16,17
City growths, change WF to 1,3,5,7,9, 12,13,16,17

Bremen

Queue changes to Market (25), Lib. Uni

Rush Marketplace
City growths, change WF to 1, 5, 6,7,8,19,20
City growths, change WF to 1,5,6,7,8,15,19,20

Neo Leipzig

Queue changes to Pol (23), Lib. Uni, Hosp, Factory

City growths, change WF to 1,5,7,8,9, 14,15,16,19
City growths, change WF to 1,5,7,8,9,14,15,16,18,19
City growths, change WF to 1,2,5,7,8,9,14,15,16,18,19

Nuremberg

No changes in queue

City growths, change WF to 1,2,3,4,5,6,16,17,20
City growths, change WF to 1,2,3,4,5,6,15,16,17,20

E-Town

Queue changes to Cathedral(10), Market, Lib, Uni

Please rush Cathedral
Rush Market
City growths, change WF to 2,3,4,5,9,12,13,18,19
City growths, change WF to 1,2,3,4,5,9,12,13,18,19

PW:

Please, railroad all tiles near E-Town, if possible.

Those orders are not final untill this line be removed.

Last edited by Aro; February 20, 2003 at 16:31.
Old February 20, 2003, 13:38   #3
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 22:02
You can find my orders in my office.
Sorry for opening a separate thread for my orders. I don't mean to be arrogant, I just like to discuss my orders with the rest of the citizens before they are made final and I find that this is the best way to do this.
I will continue to give out my orders this way if noone objects.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old February 20, 2003, 17:12   #4
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 15:02
Placeholder for SMC
Old February 20, 2003, 19:07   #5
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Upper Apolyton
Turn 0 - 1395
Gaia: Add Tank to end of queue (Colosseum(2)-Bank-Tank)
Ubergorsk: WF to 1-2-3-5-6-7-8-9-11-13-17-18-19. Change queue to Bank(2)-Tank-Tank
Oak Ridge: Change queue to Worker(1)-Worker-Worker-Worker-Worker
Seeberg: Change queue to Bank(4)-Tank
Del Monte: Change queue to University(1)-Colosseum-Tank-Tank
San Cortes: Add 2 Infantry to end of queue (Bank(4)-Infantry-Infantry)

Turn 1 - 1400
Geofront: Move workers on 18 and 19 to 1 and 3 (WF to 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-11-12-13-14-15-17-20)
Oak Ridge: First Oak Ridge worker built; change WF to 1-2-3-4-5-6-10-11-14-16-17 (do this turn's Geofront WF changes before Oak Ridge, so that all of these tiles are available for Oak Ridge)

Turn 2 - 1405
Seeberg: Pop Growth. WF to all tiles except 11
Napoleton: Hospital completes. WF to 4-5-6-7-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-20

Turn 3 - 1410
No orders.

Turn 4 - 1415
Napoleton: Pop growth. WF to 3-4-5-6-7-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-20

Turn 5 - 1420
No orders.
Old February 20, 2003, 21:00   #6
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

I will post my DM orders tomorrow morning as well as the orders for Lower Germany, Old France and Old Persia. If Donegeal posts orders for Old France, I hereby order that this time his orders overrule mine: I have no time to check if he has done so and remove mine if so, because I'm off by then.

I've placed an order of priority in my Domestic Minister thread. The RG's know which builds I prefer above other.

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old February 21, 2003, 00:53   #7
Hot Mustard
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty Python
King

RE: Old France Orders

I had posted orders for Aro's last chat that never happened, here . They should be used in case no one posts orders for Old France in time, and could be used as a starting point by anyone building a new set of orders for that region for this chat.
Old February 21, 2003, 06:30   #8
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Domestic Ministry.
Domestic Ministry.

Regional Advisors and their Provinces in order of Seniority:
1. Old France Regional Governor: Donegeal?
2. Old Persia Regional Governor: Aidun
3. Classical Apolyton Regional Governor: Roadcage optional
4. Upper Apolyton Regional Governor: Kloreep
5. Uber Island Regional Governor: Panag
6. Upper Germany Regional Governor: Aro
7. Lower Germany Regional Governor: Aidun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to concentrate:
1. On essential buildings for a strong military such like barracks and harbors if they are not yet built These should be rushed if not yet built.
2. On builing hospitals to let the cities grow;
3. On builing up a stronger defensive military;
4. On builing luxury-improvements such like temples, colosseums, cathedrals and other buildings that make people happy;
5. On builing a stronger offensive military.

I use quite the same order for the rush requests as Joncnunn. Difference is the harbors

Rush Priorities:

1. Temples
2. Catherdrials
3. Harbors
4. Libaries in cities where some of the tiles within the CR are within the cultural influence of another civ. (Example: portions of Nuremberg CR within the culutral influence of Brighton.)
5. Market Places
6. Court Houses
7. Police Stations in cities without a Court House
8. Aquaducts
9. Hospitals
10. Police Stations in cities with a Court House

No special rushrequests

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worker Integration Project
Is finished.

Current pubicworks-workforce is 24 workers.

If any workers are captured in a war, they should be added to the publicworks-workforce and not be integrated: The newly conquered land needs to be build up.

Vetoes:

None

Orders for Old Persia and Lower Germany follow soon.
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old February 21, 2003, 07:24   #9
Aidun
Emperor

The orders for Old Persia 1395:

City: Current build (turns left), building queue. ... means continue last build
Comments: eventually
WF: changes.
Reasons: eventually
Join: eventually join workers

Col=Colosseum, Har=Harbor, Pol=Police Station, Hos=Hospital, Uni=University, Inf=Infantry, Cav=Cavalry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arbela Inf (2), Inf ...
WF: no changes

Tarsus University (5), Bank, Col, Battleship, Battleship ...
WF: no changes.

El Duderino University (1), Bank, Col, battleship, battleship ...

Bacteria Hos (1), Uni, Bank, Col, battleship, battleship ...

Muncie Inf (3), Inf, Inf ...

Forbidden City Tank(1), Tank, Tank ...

Antioch Infantry (1) Inf, Inf ...

Ghenghistown Tank (2), Tank, Tank ...

Port of Malignance Hospital (1), Uni, Bank, battleship, battleship ...

Willsbury Bank (3), battleship, battleship ...

Rush requests: None

Last edited by Aidun; February 21, 2003 at 09:37.
Old February 21, 2003, 11:13   #10
Aidun
Emperor

Orders Lower Germany
The orders for Lower Germany1395:

City: Current build (turns left), building queue. ... means continue last build
Comments: eventually
WF: changes.
Reasons: eventually
Join: eventually join workers

Col=Colosseum, Har=Harbor, Pol=Police Station, Hos=Hospital, Uni=University, Inf=Infantry, Cav=Cavalry, mar=,marketplace, lib=library, fac=factory, court=courthouse
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[B]Berlin/B] Library (4), pol, col, fac, bank

Neo Frankfurt Marketplace (10) lib, pol, fac, bank, col

Howitzerville Hos (11), lib, pol, fac, col, bank

Hannover Court (11), lib, pol, fac, hos, col

Heroes' Summit Harbor (1), mar, fac, lib, pol, bank, hos, col.

Rush requests: Libraries, Marketplaces,

Last edited by Aidun; February 21, 2003 at 12:15.
Old February 21, 2003, 13:39   #11
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

My ISP has been offline since last night and I was starting to have trouble with it then. Phone service seems to be a bit problematic around here, so given that my ISP is Verizon (a phone company that happens to also be the spawn of Satan), the problems are undoubtedly related.

I've been able to get online for about 10 minute spurts every several hours, but then my ISP dies on me again.

I was intending on working on the SMC stuff during my lunchbreak today, but I can't download the last save

I trust that Thud or whomever is the head of the chain of command, can perform the duties of SMC assuming my ISP doesn't clear up in the next 2 hours or so.

Here's hoping Verizon gets their heads out of their hind quarters...
Old February 21, 2003, 15:45   #12
Thud
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNever Ending StoriesC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC4BtSDG Templars
Prince

Anyone else having a problem with the chat room? I wasn't a little while ago...
Old February 21, 2003, 16:01   #13
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

No problems at all. In fact, I'm there right now.
apolyton.net, #civ3dem
- Phantom of the Opera
Old February 21, 2003, 16:06   #14
Thud
Prince

I dunno what the problem is. Anyone else there?

Finally get my computer to work and connect to the internet and IRC isn't working
Old February 21, 2003, 16:09   #15
Shiber
Emperor

See if you can use the java client.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old February 21, 2003, 16:15   #16
Thud
Prince

Thats what I tried in the first place. No, its not working for me. Is there anyone else there? Nimitz, even?
Old February 21, 2003, 16:42   #17
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 14:02
Thud, I often have problems too, which is why I don't make the turnchats hardly ever. (OK, I made it to ONE at a special request from the president at the time.)

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old February 21, 2003, 17:53   #18
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

No chat today? Damn ISP's!
Old February 21, 2003, 18:09   #19
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

20 minutes after, and I'm the only one in the #civ3dem channel.

So, is the the turnchat cancelled?
Old February 21, 2003, 18:13   #20
Shiber
Emperor

Kloreep and I are currently the only ones there.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old February 21, 2003, 18:48   #21
Shiber
Emperor

FYI: Aggie and Aro have joined us, Kloreep is still there, and I'm tired...
- Phantom of the Opera
Old February 21, 2003, 20:19   #22
roadcage
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 14:02
Classical Apolytonia City Planning Orders can be found

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...10#post1735110
Old February 21, 2003, 23:43   #23
Arnelos
Emperor

Hey, this is my first time online since about noon today

Seems there wasn't a chat afterall

So when is the chat GOING to be, then?
Old February 23, 2003, 11:03   #24
Thud
Prince

No, apparantly the chat didn't go through. Technical difficulties are the plague of this game Not a great start.

Well, I want to have the chat wensday, at 1800 GMT. I think that if we could just re-title this thread... unfortunatly, I don't have mod powers yet. Aro, please? (EDIT: yes, I should have them by then, *glares at Godz*) I'll edit my first post.

Arnelos, you have time for those SMC orders, please post them here.

EDITED: Government cover-up

Last edited by Thud; February 23, 2003 at 17:37.
Old February 23, 2003, 11:47   #25
Aro
lifer
Emperor

Done, Thud. Don't worry about the ZpellZ, Marcus did the same in my term...
(Did I say that? )
Tomorrow, probably, you will have the mod powers.

About starts... Remember mine!!!
Old February 25, 2003, 11:05   #26
Aro
lifer
Emperor

Well, what about a new schedule for the turnchat?
Old February 26, 2003, 05:31   #27
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

hi ,

so a chat for today then

a pre-planned set of dates might be good for the near future also , ....

have a nice day
Old February 26, 2003, 06:55   #28
BigFurryMonster
PtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 21:02
It might be good to actually add a date to the chat time, so that I know which Sunday or Wednesday it'll be.
Old February 27, 2003, 14:47   #29
Panag
Emperor

hi ,

the RA orders for Uber Isle ;

Neon Uber City > no changes for now

Another Glorious City > rush hospital for 448 L , build factory after that

Boomtown > rush hospital for 564 L , build factory after that

Solace > no changes for now

Shiberport > switch to hospital and rush for 528 L , build factory after that - one infantry should be put in the city -

Whelsh Coast > switch to factory and rush for 904 L , battleship to be rushed two turns after the factory - one infantry should be put in the city -

thats it for now

have a nice day
Old March 1, 2003, 13:22   #30
Panag
Emperor

hi ,

RA orders for Uber Isle ; ( orders based on the 1410 SAVe )

An Other GLorious City ; rush university next turn , colosseum , bank

Neon Uber city ; switch to factory and rush next turn , university , harbor , colloseum , bank , barracks

Boomtown ; switch to factory , rush next turn , university , colloseum , bank

Solace ; rush hospital for 496 L , factory rushed turn after , harbor , university , colloseum , bank

Shiberport ; switch to hospital and rush next turn , factory , university , colloseum , bank

Whelsh Coast ; switch to factory and rush for 684 L , rush battleship two turns after that , hospital - rush two turns later , granery , university , colloseum , bank , barracks

rushes are requested there where not written if the money is available

have a nice day