Old February 21, 2003, 04:40   #1
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 13:06
Local Date: November 1, 2010
*News Flash* After many years of peaceful Anarchy the dissidents have demanded change
Life was getting too good in the great state of the Dissidents. There was no challenge. Their nation was perfect in everyway. The only problem was lack of rainforest.

The dissidents have demanded change. News reports have come in that a revolution is under way. Although not a revolution in the strictest of terms. As there is no federal goverment in the Dissident nation. But the revolution is sure to bring some in.

Where the nation will go is anyone's guess. The chaotic nation has produced a new breed of chaotic politicians. They don't fit the left wing/right wing classification. Any policy changes will be unpredictable.

Military will be beefed up during this goverment change to thwart anyone trying to take advantage of this situation. You have been forwarned.
Old February 21, 2003, 14:18   #2
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

My nation has now pulled out of anarchy. But the goverment type I now have is likely to change.
Old February 21, 2003, 21:36   #3
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 20:06
What government is this?
Does the unrest warrant a UN-sponsored invasion?

Who are the leading politicinas?
Old February 25, 2003, 05:20   #4
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

well I am the leading politican of course. I have full control.

It seems a large segment of the population has gotten out of hand. First they wanted compulsary organ donation to improve the mortality rate. But the population just kept demanding more and more.

The crime rate has always been bad. But now it is even worse. In a radical move I have banned guns. Once I get the citizens in line we can go back to a free society.

Until then I'm cracking down on these dissidents.
Old March 6, 2003, 08:27   #5
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

Local Time: 21:06
Seems like not allowing corporations to donate money to political parties is an evil dictator's priority
I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom