Old March 3, 2003, 10:45   #1
DailosJavier
Settler

Local Time: 20:49
Local Date: November 1, 2010
IS IN ESPAÑOL Play the World??
Hola.HELLO .ES QUE ME PASA LO SIGUIENTE YO ME BAJE Play the World DEL KAZAA EN INGLES Y ME GUSTARIA QUE SI HAY ALGUNA FORMA DE PASARLO AL ESPAÑOL MUCHAS GRASIAS DE TODAS FORMAS
Old March 3, 2003, 13:41   #2
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 14:49
EDIT: well, tecnically it was not a "how to" pirate it question but I guess it still counts as a no-no question on this site

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Last edited by Master Zen; March 3, 2003 at 19:00.
Old March 3, 2003, 15:57   #3
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

Local Time: 21:49
translation
I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom
Old March 3, 2003, 18:35   #4
Alfonso
Spanish Civers
Emperor

Local Time: 22:49
Re: IS IN ESPAÑOL Play the World??
Quote:
Originally posted by DailosJavier
Hola.HELLO .ES QUE ME PASA LO SIGUIENTE YO ME BAJE Play the World DEL KAZAA EN INGLES Y ME GUSTARIA QUE SI HAY ALGUNA FORMA DE PASARLO AL ESPAÑOL MUCHAS GRASIAS DE TODAS FORMAS
En The Spanish Civilization Site, no te vamos ha ayudar con temas relacionados con la piratería.

In English:

In The Spanish Civilization Site, we do not go has to help to you with subjects related to the piracy.
Old March 3, 2003, 18:47   #5
Alex
Emperor

Local Time: 17:49
This site does not give support to any kind of software piracy... expect this thread to be closed soon.
Old March 3, 2003, 23:08   #6
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 13:49
I think DailosJavier's use of the term "kazaa" was the red flag - even it you don't understand Spanish.