Old March 7, 2003, 10:29   #31
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 14:58
Local Date: November 1, 2010
NYE,

I have always thought of you as the spirit of judges in Apolytonian Court.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 7, 2003, 10:32   #32
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 20:58

is there still a system of regional administrators?
does mingapulco region still exist??

Surely I can't be serious??
Old March 7, 2003, 10:53   #33
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Nominations are open, guys.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 7, 2003, 12:28   #34
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 15:58
Yes OPD there is a RA system, and don't call me Shirley,(I really loved those Airplane movies, especially the 1st).
Aggie
Old March 7, 2003, 14:17   #35
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 12:58

That's a roger Roger, what's your vector Victor?

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old March 7, 2003, 15:27   #36
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 22:58
Yes there is still a system of RA's but don't ask me how difficult it was and still is to maintain. I am still doing Old Persia myself, due to lack of RA's.
My campaign to get RA's has had a small success though and I want to give the next DM the tip to SPAM every thread, try to do something like to this. It would be even better to spam every thread on this forum with such a picture. Success garanteed with this strategy.

* Aidun is actually thinking about becoming judge next term and leave the executive office for some time. *

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Last edited by Aidun; March 7, 2003 at 15:36.
Old March 7, 2003, 15:54   #37
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Aidun
It would be even better to spam every thread on this forum with such a picture. Success garanteed with this strategy.
Bah,

They just get upset when you spam threads with advertisements and call you nothing more than a popup add for the Gazet...er RG's. Not that I ever spammed every thread with links to the Gazette subscription thread...

well I sure didn't make king by only posting the paper...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 7, 2003, 16:33   #38
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
Bah,

They just get upset when you spam threads with advertisements and call you nothing more than a popup add for the Gazet...er RG's. Not that I ever spammed every thread with links to the Gazette subscription thread...

well I sure didn't make king by only posting the paper...
UnOrthOdOx, I have done my best by starting with the normal Domestic Ministry thread, but it didn't work. The RG's that I have by now are the result of my campaign. Perhaps it is not nice, but sometimes one can't be nice to fulfil te job. Agree or not?

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old March 7, 2003, 17:01   #39
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

I was just saying I did hit every thread a while back, and people began to speak out against it.

It did prove effective in gaining subscribers for the Gazette, though.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 7, 2003, 18:15   #40
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 16:58
Maybe Aidun just want's to get to 500 a little faster.

Which by the way, I just checked and he's at 479 post as of this post.... I hope he has his custom Avatar ready to go...

E_T
Old March 7, 2003, 20:21   #41
Aidun
Emperor

I still don't have one, I'm still thinking of it, but I will find one, I'm sure I will.

Aidun
Old March 8, 2003, 14:04   #42
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
Nominations are open, guys.
hi ,

good , panag wants the defense department , .....

or the science post , ....

have a nice day