Old March 5, 2003, 22:47   #31
St Leo
Scenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 17:00
Local Date: November 1, 2010
1. If it is dark outside, then turn on your headlights.

Do you mean to say that there are cars that don't automatically turn on their headlights? How uncivilized.
Old March 5, 2003, 23:10   #32
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 16:00
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
I live in Wisconsin, people who don't bother to at least weigh down their drive wheels (RWD and 4WD cars) should not be mad when they spin out of control, wreck their friggin GEO, then I laugh. If you are driving in snowy weather, PUT HEAVY SH*T in your car over the drive wheels!! People work decent, Kitty litter or salt is waay better because if you get stuck you can put it down for traction, and it stacks better than people.
Old March 6, 2003, 00:45   #33
Promethus
Settler

Why are Northern Drivers involved in "Accidents" while Southern Drivers are involved in "Wrecks"?
Old March 6, 2003, 00:48   #34
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Driving in the (new york) city with cab drivers can be much more annoying than ohio people, but at least they are good at driving and are intentionally using that to be a *****. (EDIT: word that rhymes with trick is censored in poly? )

But Driving in the suburbs is not too bad. You'll encounter few teenagers with their fancy-ass-cars-given-to-them-by-their-parent-for-their-18th-birthday-now-zooming-past-you-and-few-month-later-see-their-face-on-the-paper once in awhile, but thats not too bad. Their parents are much more annoying with their Mercedes-Benz-I-have-right-of-way-at-any-time-even-when-Im-making-a-left-turn-Im-going-to-assume-you-are-going-to-yield-and-pop-out-and-give-you-dirty-look-cause-I-drive-Mercedes

And old retired people... well they are everywhere and I cant really blame them... even if it infuriates me to see some of them be allowed to drive, You'd expect that from a old dude.
Old March 6, 2003, 00:49   #35
Tuberski

Quote:
Originally posted by Metaliturtle
People work decent, Kitty litter or salt is waay better because if you get stuck you can put it down for traction, and it stacks better than people.
True, but kitty litter or salt can't push your car out of a snowdrift.

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."