Old March 9, 2003, 19:35   #1
M07hM4n
Call to Power II Multiplayer
Settler

Local Time: 21:21
Local Date: November 1, 2010
CTP2 Multiplayers Worldwide
Well i created a Yahoo group to unite all players, i think it's better then a forum to book games.. If you are interested, just go and join it!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ctp2mpww

If you dont know what a yahoo group is, or how to join, feel free to e-mail me: jenisch@punkass.com

I think I'll get banned from apolyton for this, If the moderators dont like advertising..
Old March 11, 2003, 08:04   #2
Barley
Prince

Welcome to the CTP2 community here at poly.

There are some people (including myself) that still play multiplayer. We can usually be found in the nl.alink lobby.

There are only about a dozen online players that I currently know about, the multiplayer registry is a little out of date.

When I get home later I will post a new thread with details of the players I know of.

Games are usually arranged by email, private messages via Apolyton or via posting requests for a game.

As stated in one of the replies to your thread, time zone is very important. Not sure what yours is but all timezones are relative to GMT i.e. if your zone is GMT -3 and its 8pm where you live in the GMT zone it will be 11pm (sorry if this is stating the obvious).

If you want a game I can play later in the week / maybe this weekend.

Happy gaming.
Old March 11, 2003, 16:31   #3
M07hM4n
Settler

Hi Barley! I already saw you and tony playing twice there.

Well the reason that I created the Yahoo! Group is because you can post by e-mail, and when someone posts, everyone will get an e-mail with it. You can also reply by e-mail. I think this is easier to find new people to play and even book the games, don't you think?

Yeah after Maquiladora said, I realized what GMT is, and found in the windows clock my GMT(-3 :-)

I can only play on weekends because internet is cheaper(i hate my poor country), so i think we can have a game. I'm also insisting that all my friends buy this game so we have more people to play, one bought it today!

Well, I added you to icq, but you never get online. Tell toni to join the group too, the people i e-mailed i got some answers, and they'll join it.

If you STILL have any questions about anything, e-mail me!

Thanks
Old March 11, 2003, 16:35   #4
M07hM4n
Settler

Oh, more about Yahoo, post by this e-mail:
ctcp2mpww@yahoogroups.com
and just click REPLY to reply a post!
Well you need to be registered to post, for this you need to enter the group, only for registering and reading previous messages. The rest you can do everything just by your e-mail.

If you want, tell me to shut up. I talk to much.

Is it there any scientific/diplomat player? or just militarists and conquerors?

I'm a diplomat and a little scientific! I only defend my self(but if someone messes with me, I'll make sure this person kiss my foot to apologize or i'll raid all of his/her cities!)

All this info is useless, but I'm bored....

I'll shut up now
Old March 11, 2003, 17:51   #5
Maquiladora
Call to Power II MultiplayerCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power PBEMCall to Power Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 22:21
If your a peaceful player then play Toni, he's very peaceful but also very good at growing his cities so you have to attack him soon or he'll have tanks before you have cavalry lol I always try to win the game as soon as i have half a chance so this made an interesting combination playing against him.

When i used to have time for games i would just go into the server on a weekend and there was usually a game ending or just starting (IF you wait long enough), besides that i used to leave a message on icq or a private message on apolyton if i had some spare time.
Old March 12, 2003, 05:13   #6
Barley
Prince

Both Toni and I are expansionist / development players though Toni is very very good.

I will join the yahoo group, but also check back here from time to time as I post game requests and use poly messaging as well.

Its true yu can have to wait ages on the server for games and if players arrive if you dont know them you might find it harder joining a game as they are usually there to play a prearranged game or continuation.
Old March 12, 2003, 05:22   #7
Barley
Prince

Oh forgot to mention in my previous reply, I dont use ICQ anymore. Had to re-format my PC 9 months ago and have not re-loaded ICQ (so my number is wrong / out of date).

I dont usually log on my MSN instant messenger as I dont want my girlfriend seeing im online all the time....
Old March 12, 2003, 14:56   #8
M07hM4n
Settler

Calm down with me lol, i'm still a begginer!

When we play, just forget i'm there and dont attack me!
But i'm getting better pretty quick because of poly mod... The AI is better, so I realized quick what I was doing wrong and I'm crushing them!!!
Old March 15, 2003, 20:20   #9
duuk
Settler

Local Time: 16:21
I play, specifically on weekend evenings.

Duuk
Old March 16, 2003, 00:28   #10
tripa_skaven
Settler

Hey i havnt played in ages. I used to be one of the top players along with H and Mazaika a long time ago. When i got the email from M07hM4n i decided it was time for me to come back again. nothing seems to have changed much game wise and i hadnt stoped playing strat games so dont think im an easy person to beat. i still kill the AI with ease so i guess thats a bonus. im on when ever i get on the only thing is im in australia so my timezone is +10 so our times will be alot diffrent to play. but im on at all hours of the morning till all hours of the night. if u want a game just email me. I will have MSN and ICQ again soon but dont atm coz i had to reformat my PC. Oh and btw im open to any challanges. if u give me a time i will try be on for it just let me know.
Old March 28, 2003, 19:07   #11
ja2bo2t
Settler

I dont know where you live but when ever i click on multiplayer (only two servers show up) and no one is on..... i really want to play online but i never see anyone
Old March 28, 2003, 21:04   #12
tripa_skaven
Settler

msg us somtime either by PM here or by ICQ or MSN which u will find all our details in the MP regstry
Old April 27, 2003, 09:49   #13
Aias
Call to Power PBEMCall to Power MultiplayerCall to Power II MultiplayerMac
Warlord

Local Time: 16:21
While my time is limited, I'd love to finally lose my CTP multiplayer virginity!

At any rate, weekends are usually best for me. My email address is rossamania@yahoo.com. Please let me know when you are planning a game.

Thanks!