Old March 9, 2003, 21:19   #1
titanuim5
Settler

Local Time: 21:21
Local Date: November 1, 2010
starving to death!
Problem, I just started palying MOO2 I am not too bad at MOO1 but in this game I keep on getting messages that all my colonies are starving! How do I combat this?
titanuim5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9, 2003, 21:46   #2
vmxa1
PtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 17:21
I depends on many things. What type of race you are and the planet that you are inhabiting and you tech.
If you have workers on ind or research and that ollanet can produce food then move workers up to that level.
If not then do you have a surplus of food? Is so them check to see if you have enough frieghters to haul the food. If not build some. If no surplus move workers on some planet to create more food.
If the planet that is starving is blockaded you will not be able to bring them food until you break the blockade.
If you have tech that increases food build it, such as soil enhancement or hydroponic farms or weather stations.
If youcan terraform do so, if not is it radiated? If so drop a raditation shield or the like in and then terraform. This could allow an enjancement to be add to generate more food.
If you still have problems load a save here and I will look at. I may not get back real soon, but will sometime later. You could attach the save and send it to me at vmxa@sbcglobal.net if you want faster turn around.
vmxa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10, 2003, 14:44   #3
Kaptain Ken
Warlord

Local Time: 21:21
I think vmxa1 has given you about all the info you need, but post if you still have problems or questions.
Kaptain Ken is offline   Reply With Quote