Old July 1, 2003, 07:04   #211
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 17:32
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Sorry guys, but this thread was between the poly pages when I had first tryed to post to say that I had sent the save on to Trip.

First time I sent the 2590BC save to Trip was: 6/17/03 at 11:57PM EDT.

After I had gotten resends from Panzer, I then resent the same save to Trip on 6/39/03 at 11:04PM EDT.

This game is also now playing as 1.21f and that was the save that I had sent Trip.

E_T
Old July 3, 2003, 18:14   #212
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by E_T
Sorry guys, but this thread was between the poly pages when I had first tryed to post to say that I had sent the save on to Trip.

E_T
So, I am not losing my mind. This DOES happen.

That is good to know. The former. Not the latter.
Old July 4, 2003, 11:30   #213
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Yes, and because of this, I have added all 5 PBEM threads to my Favorates, so that I can get to them much faster.

E_T
Old July 4, 2003, 11:40   #214
E_T
Emperor

Round-Robin e-mail started
Quote:
from e-mail sent to Trip
Subject: ISDG PBEM Game #1 round-robin e-mail for the 2590BC save

This is an email that is sent to try to find out where the save is currently at.

First time I sent the 2590BC save to Trip was: 6/17/03 at 11:57PM EDT.
After I had gotten resends from Panzer, I then resent the same save to Trip on 6/39/03 at 11:04PM EDT.

Trip, If you have played the save, please post that you had sent the save to the next person and then send this e-mail to the next person. And then, if they have played it, then they should send it to the next person and so on until we Know who has the save.

Please also e-mail me back to let me know that you have also sent the save.
if you get this e-mail and you have sent your save to the next person, please replay back that you have, post here when you sent it and then send this e-mail to the next person in line.

E_T
Old July 4, 2003, 20:23   #215
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Resent to Zargon.
Old July 6, 2003, 01:45   #216
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 14:32
ZargonX just re-sent me the save I have already sent to GT back on June 18th and GT sent it to Beta and Beta sent it to dejon.

dejon has not confirmed he sent it on.

PM sent to dejon about whether or not he played 2590 BC and sent it on.
Old July 7, 2003, 00:51   #217
Hot Mustard
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty Python
King

2590BC Save

Received (from Beta): Fri 6/20/2003 8:49 AM
Sent (to Panzer): Fri 6/20/2003 9:06 AM
Old July 7, 2003, 05:00   #218
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

The Players and the Orders of play is:

1. E_T -- Indians
2. Trip -- Egyptians
3. ZargonX -- Persians
4. bigfree1 -- Ottomans
5. GeneralTacticus -- Carthinigians
6. BetaHound -- Chinese
7. dejon -- Arabs
8. Panzer32 -- French

After reviewing the thread, it seems Panzer32 needs to send 2550 BC to ET. The mistake is when he re-sent the file, he re-sent 2590, instead of 2550. PM sent to Panzer32.

hew:
Old July 7, 2003, 19:07   #219
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

I resent 2590 because that was the latest save to E_T I had available... I'm at the end of turnplay so 2590bc to me would become 2550 when I played it; I guess I never played it.
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old July 8, 2003, 07:11   #220
E_T
Emperor

2550BC Save sent to Trip

E_T
Old July 9, 2003, 15:16   #221
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta

Sent to Zargon.
Old July 10, 2003, 16:21   #222
BigFree
Deity

2550 BC sent to GT.

BTW, where's Zargon's message that he sent to me?
Old July 10, 2003, 19:36   #223
BigFree
Deity

So, if GT doesn't respond to my email, then we need to find a replacement for him in games 1,2 and 3. I believe that Beta has someone in mind.
Old July 12, 2003, 00:32   #224
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 08:32
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Well, I'm now back (having spent a week and a half on holiday and then another two days with a screwed up computer), and have sent the turn to Beta. I'm very sorry I forgot to tell you about this.
Old July 12, 2003, 19:05   #225
E_T
Emperor

Save Received from Panzer32 (and why didn't he or Beta post??) at 2:15 EDT and sent the 2510BC save to Trip just now.

E_T
Old July 12, 2003, 19:39   #226
BigFree
Deity

People must have an aversion to upping their post count, some people must think it's a bad thing.

Good to have GT back, yeay!

I, myself will be going on vacation from July 31 to August 10. If someone wants me to find a replacement during that time, I will.
Old July 12, 2003, 20:39   #227
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

sometimes I don't want to log into 'poly because I don't have time to read every thing I want to, and I want stuff to stay as "unread"

Other times I just forget
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old July 13, 2003, 01:41   #228
Jon Shafer

Sent to Zargon.
Old July 14, 2003, 00:58   #229
BigFree
Deity

2510 BC sent to GT
Old July 17, 2003, 05:14   #230
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

2510 BC to Kloreep. Sorry about the latest delay, around a day after my computer was fixed it screwed up again, this time with a busted HD I got it back yesterday, but we didn't get the internet working until a few hours ago.

Last edited by GeneralTacticus; July 18, 2003 at 03:27.
Old July 18, 2003, 20:08   #231
BigFree
Deity

Ok, at least it is moving. I refuse to 'pester' peeps anymore about sending the game on. Everyone must police themselves.
Old July 18, 2003, 21:27   #232
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

GT - actually - you sent it to me - Beta. Which was the right send - even if you had the wrong player. I played it and sent it on to dejon.

I am now gone for a wek until the 27th. Sorry. I got folks to replace me in the other pbem games - but this one has moved so slow I didn't feel it was necessary, See you in a week.
Old July 18, 2003, 21:29   #233
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Quote:
GT - actually - you sent it to me - Beta. Which was the right send - even if you had the wrong player. I played it and sent it on to dejon.
I sent it to Kloreep first by mistake, but he emailed me back to tell me I'd made a mistake, so I sent it to you instead. I thought I'd edited my post to say so, but apparently it didn't register.
Old July 18, 2003, 21:32   #234
Panzer32
Emperor

got from Dejon and sent to E_T a while ago
---------
May God Bless.
Old August 4, 2003, 11:14   #235
E_T
Emperor

Sorry about the delay
Sorry about the big delay on this, but with my move and new ISP problems (I have Sprint DSL now), I'm just getting around to this. Sorry again.

2470BC sent to Trip.

E_T
Old August 12, 2003, 00:47   #236
BigFree
Deity

2470 BC sent to GT

I'm using 1.27
Old August 12, 2003, 04:54   #237
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Turn to Beta.
Old September 6, 2003, 11:22   #238
E_T
Emperor

If this game ever gets moving again, please send the save to my new e-mail address, royparrishATearthlinkDOTnet.

E_T
Old September 10, 2003, 22:13   #239
Beta
lifer
Deity

My sincerest apologies guys. The save was with me. It wasn't until I started reading again in the ISDG forum that I realized I was the hold-up. Sorry.

Played and sent to dejon - who replaced Tarquinius.

btw - anyone ever find out what happend to Tarq?
Old September 18, 2003, 11:13   #240
Panzer32
Emperor

bump. Maybe resend to dejon? Has he been active lately?

Tarq IIRC had no access to the web and when he got back he couldn't play PTW for a while so he just decided to back out of the games.
---------
May God Bless.