Old April 6, 2003, 04:54   #61
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 23:35
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Moscow taken!!!
BERLIN/VIENNA/MUNICH - This month saw the most crucial victory achieved in Operation Barbarossa so far. The Soviet capital, Moscow, was taken after days of fighting.

The Army Group Center, commanded by Field Marshal von Bock, ordered the heaviest and most impressive air strikes seen so far in this conflict to support his ground troops. This meant that the German casualties were not as high as feared in the OKW.

Though the Soviet government vowed to continue the fight from Siberia there is not too much hope left for the Soviet Union and its Red Army .....

In Norway, the city of Bergen was liberated by Axis Forces after another air raid against the British positions. The British infantry regiment has been wiped out.

In the Mediterranean Sea Malta was finally occupied by elements of the 3rd and 7th Parachute Divisions. Resistance was very low due to the heavy aerial bombardments during the last months. With Malta taken the Axis can now begin their full-scale assault on Egypt. General Rommel is only waiting for some additional reinforcements ....

In the Atlantic, an American Cruiser and a Destroyer of the US Navy were sunk, also an British Destroyer was sunk off the Normandy coast, the Battleship nearly sunk. Maybe next month

Prepare for your extinction ....
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 3rdreich_feb1942.zip (87.9 KB, 7 views)
Old April 6, 2003, 05:11   #62
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Well, herr Hitler. Mr Stalin got a happy moscow-day-present for you next turn

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old April 6, 2003, 09:06   #63
jim panse
King

Quote:
Well, herr Hitler. Mr Stalin got a happy moscow-day-present for you next turn
I will not say anymore to you than this:
Quote:
Prepare for your extinction ....
muahahahahaha
Old April 9, 2003, 02:31   #64
Choke
Prince

Local Time: 13:35
Sorry for holding things up but I don't want to play in this game...I'm come to the conclusion that resisting the Japanese is futile. Pap can take over for me.
Old April 9, 2003, 05:09   #65
jim panse
King

BUMP
Old April 9, 2003, 07:08   #66
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 17:35
Well Pap is gone till sometime next week. Something about a drunken party in a brothel.

I can play the turn for him if there is no password.
Old April 9, 2003, 07:36   #67
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 21:35
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Well Pap is gone till sometime next week. Something about a drunken party in a brothel.

I can play the turn for him if there is no password.
And if there is a password, mail it to me so that i can remove it
Old April 9, 2003, 22:37   #68
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Choke

Best thing to do as the Chinese is detroy the Railroads! That really lets the Japs get to you, if you dont do it!
Old April 9, 2003, 23:03   #69
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

China-Begin much delayed scorched earth policy

USA-Build Industry and capture Dublin

(No passwords BTW )
Attached Files:
File Type: zip usa_china_feb1942.zip (95.0 KB, 2 views)
Old April 10, 2003, 00:56   #70
Choke
Prince

Local Time: 13:35
I know Con...but it means no counter-attack...ever which means it's hopeless. And I DID pillage some of them.
Old April 10, 2003, 07:46   #71
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Choke
I know Con...but it means no counter-attack...ever which means it's hopeless. And I DID pillage some of them.
Ya, I hear you but early its crucial, when the bug eyed monkeys are all over. It at least delays them.

Well thats the double edged sword!

But then those are opinions, Im just saying what has worked well for me!
Old April 10, 2003, 17:22   #72
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

W.Europe:

-British marines conduct an amphibious assault on Oslo. The city was easily taken.
-The marines that participated in the attack on Oslo was sent south and launched an attack on Hamburg. The City was lightly defended and taken with relative ease.
-Once Hamburg was taken, British forces was sent from Dover across the channel into Hamburg. Supported by Bombers from London, Cologne was attacked and taken.
-Another force headed north from Hamburg and attacked Copenhagen. And again, the defenses where light. The city was taken.
-Naval bombardment against Brest

North Africa/ Middle east:

-Tehran captured by British Motorized Infantry.
-German Infantry advancing on Alexandria destroyed.

India:

-2 betties shot down near Calcutta.

Asia:

-British Commando raid against Japan. Numerous factories and defense industry complexes blown up and rendered inoperative.

Pacific:

-Betty east of Surabaya shot down.

Naval:

-German Sub east of Brest sunk.
-German Sub south of Oslo sunk.
-German Sub West of Bergen sunk.
-German sub east of Halifax sunk.
-German sub in the middle of the Atlantic sunk.
-Jap Transport south of Port Moresby sunk.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip uk_1942feb.zip (92.4 KB, 2 views)
Old April 11, 2003, 08:14   #73
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

FiGu is next
Old April 11, 2003, 18:19   #74
jim panse
King

BUMP FiGu
Old April 12, 2003, 02:43   #75
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

I'll post the turn soon...

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Old April 16, 2003, 09:02   #76
FiGu
Prince

the turn...

It seems that the great beast(soviet) has to make peace soon with the axis
Attached Files:
File Type: zip soviet_1942mar.zip (92.4 KB, 2 views)

Old April 16, 2003, 09:41   #77
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Darius next
Old April 17, 2003, 00:05   #78
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 16:35
Victory on all fronts!

China

- Chinese northern front completely collapses! After fierce aerial and artillery bombardment, Wuhan, Xian, AND Lanzhou were all captured in less than a month! All partisan resistance was mercilessly slaughtered except outside the latter city, as it was too far away to reinforce.

- 4 infantry divisions destroyed in Changsha.

- 2 infantry divisions destroyed in the field, and 1 bomber shot down.

Southeast Asia

- What appears to be the last of the RAF's squadrons in India have been shot down outside Calcutta.

- Japanese Marines landed at Calcutta and secured the city with ease.

- To our surprise, when the Japanese invasion captured Calcutta, the British troops defending Bangladesh simply wandered off after supplies from India stopped coming. Our forces quickly swept in and captured Dhaka, resulting in a complete encirclement of Burma.

Britain is urged to surrender; you cannot possibly defend your unproductive colonial possessions while fighting Germany in your own backyard. Pamphlets have been dropped on British positions in India recommending they face reality:

East Indies/Australia

- Surabaya finally captured; it was only left under British rule due to logistical problems in Borneo.

- Airstrikes have nearly emptied Darwin for occupation.

- Henderson Air Force Base has been completely emptied of American troops, and will be secured by our troops next month.

Pacific

- Midway and Pearl Harbor finally secured by Imperial Marines. It was a huge boost to our troops' morale to finally set foot on American soil.

- American B-17's on naval patrol east of Hawaii destroyed.

Naval Engagements

- Royal Navy's India squadron completely destroyed by the fury of the kamikaze! After the veteran crews of G4M Betty squadron on the way home from a mission above Calcutta heard British ships had been spotted on the east coast of India, they flew south and valiantly rammed their planes into a British battleship, nearly sinking it. Soon after Val divebombers were ordered to the site from airbases in Thailand, and they sank a cruiser before finishing off the battleship, after which they ditched their planes into the sea. The Emperor has written personal thanks to the families of these heroes, who gave the ultimate sacrifice for Japan, and posters are going up across the home islands recruiting young men for further martyrdom operations.

Concerned about your future? Want
a career that means something? Fly a
plane into a ship!

- Yet another American battleship sunk! Submarines spotted it off Mexico, and it was promptly sent to the bottom by Val kamikaze attacks and a final coup de grace by the cruiser Mikuma.

- On a lighter note, one American destroyer sunk off the Solomon Islands, and another sunk northeast of Midway.

Attached Files:
File Type: zip japan_mar_1942.zip (94.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Darius871; April 17, 2003 at 00:26.
Old April 19, 2003, 06:13   #79
jim panse
King

Deutscher Wehrmachtsbericht März 1942
BERLIN: The Führer wanted the British to be wiped off the German Motherland and the Panzergruppe West did so. After some short close quarter combats the Royal Army members surrendered to our forces. All cities were retaken, Great Britain is still holding Gibraltar as the only point on European soil.
The Führer also gratulates our Japanese Allies to their impressive victories. May the Tenno live 10000 years!

EASTERN FRONT: After the fall of Moscow the Wehrmacht continues its march deeper into the Russian Heartland ....

- In the South, our Army Group Caucasus (former Army Group South) under the command of Filed Marshal von Manstein was able to conquer Grozny after another devastating aerial bombardment by the Luftwaffe. The last scattered Soviet defenders were annihilated and the road to Baku is now open.

- On the left wing of the Army Group Caucasus von Rundstedt´s Army Group Volga reached the outskirts of Stalingrad. The northern defence positions of the Soviet Army has been annihilated and Saratov secured. Soviet resistance is weakening over the last weeks and Stalingrad is expected to fall before summer.

- The Army Group Center extincted the last Soviet partisans in the outskirts of Moscow. Here, in the middle of the front, the German troops are reorganizing their supplies to advance further. The next month the offensive should be retaken. German units belonging to this Army Group also advanced further north and are not far away from Arkhangel´sk without firing a single bullet. It seems that the Soviet North Front is not existing anymore ....

- South of Leningrad, the Army Group North has penetrated the Soviet lines and cleaned the outskirts of the city. The remnants of three Soviet Infantry Divisions were annihilated by German Tank Divisions.

- In the Far North the Army Group Finnland is now very close to Murmansk, the main objective at the North Cape.

TO THE SOVIET HIGH COMMAND: Germany is willing to hear your proposals (just PM me, FiGU) if the USSR really wants an armistice ...

MEDITERRANEAN SEA: The Army Group Africa under Gen. Rommel and their Italian Allies have almost finished resupplying and are supposed to attack Egypt within the next few weeks.

TO ALL THE ENEMIES OF JAPAN AND THE AXIS: Prepare for your extinction!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 3rdreich_mar_1942.zip (88.4 KB, 2 views)
Old April 19, 2003, 06:19   #80
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

The emperor congratulates our ally for its continued success!

We also would recommend against an armistice with the regicidal Bolsheviks; all your bloodshed would seem in vain if the enemy were able to simply regroup and backstab you...
Old April 19, 2003, 06:32   #81
jim panse
King

I just wanted to post the updated map
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	gigamap1.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	42853  
Old April 19, 2003, 06:51   #82
jim panse
King

Germany offers an armistice but wants the Soviets to withdraw from all cities west of the Ural River (including Sverdlovsk and Chelyabinsk). The Soviet Forces would have to retreat immediately and are not allowed to destroy anything or to harm the advance ot the Wehrmacht.

Remember on thing: The Soviet Regime will not get any better conditions. Surrender now or prepare to die.
Old April 19, 2003, 09:52   #83
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Recaptured Lanzhou
Attached Files:
File Type: zip china_1942mar.net.zip (95.0 KB, 3 views)
Old April 21, 2003, 03:03   #84
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

The United Kingdom urges the Soviet Union to keep resisting the Nazis. The Allied powers will open up a second front very soon. And in the meantime the Germans will be harrassed without any stop.
Old April 24, 2003, 07:47   #85
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

superduper BUMP! for Pap
Old April 24, 2003, 16:13   #86
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Guys, i will be away for 9 days from saturday. My boss decided to send me in "exile" for a week or so The result is that wont be able to play during that time.

Can you wait untill i'm back? At the current rate we wouldnt have moved much anyway....
Old April 24, 2003, 16:43   #87
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Of course we can wait, since it'll take that long.

Btw, I suggest you play the next few American turns; I'd bet that pap's just gone because the semester's almost over.
Old April 27, 2003, 08:30   #88
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ill do the USA till Pap gets back. Ill make sure to get it done this week before SAS gets back, he is next anyway.
Old April 27, 2003, 08:56   #89
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Turn done.

Sank a German sub off Bermuda and a Jap Cruiser north of Pearl.

Now we wait till SAS gets back.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip usa_1942mar.zip (94.9 KB, 2 views)
Old May 3, 2003, 03:05   #90
jim panse
King

do not forget to change the files for the next turns ....