Old March 14, 2003, 17:29   #1
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 00:44
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Post crazy conspiracy theory/ weird sites HERE!
Post some of the wierd crazy stuff you find on the net HERE:

Yes, this is an old document but still, so much funny stuff:

http://www.eaec.org/NL2000jan.htm

They start with the "obvious":
Quote:
For the last 19 centuries the Devil has been working on his program for a World Government, to take control of this planet. We know this when we read the Bible (2 Thessalonians 2:1-7) and I have also read this in the written material published by Satanists, witches, freemasons and from Illuminati documents (Some of this written material has been given to me from people coming out of the occult and some from research done by other Christian writers).
and then keep riding around la-la land on a big pink unicorn:
Quote:
Bush publicly stated that he and a number of other dignitaries would celebrate New Year 2000 at the great pyramid in Egypt. This should not come as a surprise, since Bush is a member of the secret society of "Skull and Bones."
Some intriguing "thoughts". not this was written before 9-11:

Quote:
Afghanistan

A communist led coalition seized power in 1973. Civil war began, and when the Communists were about to be wiped out, Soviet troops invaded the country and fought a savaged war against a coalition of rebels, financed and armed by the CIA, training provided by the Pakistani Army and the Israeli Mossad. The Soviets took terrible losses, and began a withdrawal in May 1988, which was completed in February 1989. Eventually the Communist regime was defeated, a terrible blood bath took place as the Talibans took power. Currently the World Government is using Afghanistan as a training base for international terrorists.
God fixed Y2K. or something:
Quote:
The World Government people had once again failed to subdue the earth and take control. It was at this point that the World Government leaders began to put their hope on a possible melt down in year 2000, due to the problems with the two digit limit on the old computers. Since the old programs only carried two digits, they would be unable to accept the four digit "2000," and instead would revert back to 00, which the computer would read as 1900.
Quote:
When I prayed about the situation, I received a message from the Lord that there was danger ahead, and that preparations must be made. The public must be warned and prayer and fasting begun, and that God would intervene and help us out. I believe that due to the massive exposure that was made by a segment of the Christians, people in leadership were forced to start addressing the problem and fix their computer systems. Around $500 billion was spent around the world to correct the problem. But what tipped the scale against the World Government was God himself. Once again, the Devil and his followers were dealt a severe blow and their plans for taking over the world in year 2000 did not happen. For this we should greatly be praising the Lord.
blaming slavery on the Jews and the muslims. we pure christians would NEVER do that.
Quote:
But at the same time, a ruthless coalition between European Jewish bankers and merchants with Muslim Arab traders, started to hunt and capture men and women in Africa who were then chained and brought in slave ships to North and South America, where they were sold to the highest bidder, just like cattle. Thousands upon thousands died on the ships, others succumbed to the horrible working conditions they were exposed to as slaves.
these are the highlights, more or less. There is also Chevron cooperating with the commies, "the Cabbalistic system of Karl Marx", but that's nothing.

So, please post some of these if you find them around the web. things you like and find tremendously funny.
Old March 14, 2003, 17:33   #2
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 17:44
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Here's one.
Old March 14, 2003, 17:37   #3
Solver
lifer
Civilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of FamePolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueThe Courts of Candle'BreC4WDG Team Apolyton
Deity

www.area-x.co.uk

More conspiracies than you can chew...
Old March 14, 2003, 17:43   #4
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

@ JohnT.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Old March 14, 2003, 17:44   #5
Az
Emperor

hey, John, that's my homepage!
Old March 14, 2003, 19:53   #6
Static Universe
Alpha Centauri Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 15:44
Are you familiar with David Icke and the lizard-shapeshifters-ruling-the-world theory?

http://www.davidicke.com/

Scroll down on the first couple of pages to enter the main site.
Old March 14, 2003, 20:08   #7
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

How could the Time Cube guy not have been mentioned yet?

http://www.timecube.com
Old March 14, 2003, 20:44   #8
Drake Tungsten
Deity

This is more moronic than crazy. Sadly, many on Poly will probably love it...

http://uvpeaceandjustice.org/impeachment.html
Old March 14, 2003, 20:48   #9
Giant_Squid
Emperor

Local Time: 16:44
Blast, Vlad, you stole my first choice.
On the other hand, for sheer incomprehensibility (are they Christian? Are they pagan? Do they hate and want to kill all Christians? What about all pagans? Are Jesus and Lucifer supposed to be the same person or mortal enemies? Do they have any reason other than phonetic similarity for believing Kabbalists and capitalists are the same thing?) and for cool graphic design, as well as sheer volume, you can't beat

http://www.swordofjustice.tv/

The best part is that this guy with the login secondcomingofchristhorusbaal goes around to different forums posting virtually the entire contents of the website on them (especially the images) until they're banned...*was in a forum that it happened to which is how he heard of the site*

I think my favorite line is "Execute the Scottish and Korean Pharoahs of the Antichrist!"

EDIT after looking at site more: Hey! They planned their apocalypse for tonight!

Last edited by Giant_Squid; March 14, 2003 at 20:53.
Old March 15, 2003, 04:14   #10
Az
Emperor

Great sites.

It seems that davidicke.com hosts a whole bunch of loons!

Quote:
Now let me explain gravity. If you look at the core of the atom, the core of the cell, the core of the earth, the core of the solar system, and the core of the galaxy you will find a predominately (-) negative energy core. Those are not Black Holes in the center of the galaxies. Most of your scientists know that is a misnomer. They are predominately (-) negative energy Black Stars that do not allow light to escape. Remember everything in the Universe is made up of -negative, + positive, or neutral energy. Neutral energy is of course the key to the Universe. Tale for another time. So think of a magnet with me. (-) Negative energy draws in and (+) positive energy repels. The reason that you will see 2 plumes shooting in two different directions at a high rate of speed from a Black Star is simple. The (+) positive energy that is being drawn into the Black Star will cling to the negative energy. So will the neutral energy. Some of the (-) negative energy will cling to the (+) positive and neutral energy that has been already drawn into the Black Star, but a lot of the (-) negative energy is being thrown off at a high rate of speed because the Black Star is spinning at a high rate of speed.

Anyway, the point is everything has a predominately (-) negative energy core. This is the glue that keeps the planets, stars, and galaxies together. Basically Gravity is a (-) negative. It draws in. So all you have to do is create a lightweight craft (saucer, triangle, sphere) emit a negative charge, (sometimes this would make it glow) and two (-) negatves won't go together (just like a magnet) and the craft will rise off the ground. Thus you can use the earth's gravitational pull as a propulsion device. The United States regime has had this technology for well over 50 years. I believe your Nazi's probably had this technology in the 1930's. Yet this would get rid of the petroleum based roads, the petroleum based tires, and the petroleum based cars and you would not want to hurt the profits of the Heil Rockefeller Double crossed EXXON Seven Sisters oil Cartel would you.

GODDESS FORBID!

Timecube:
Quote:
Academia is Big Brother's
Ministry of Obscurantism, as
in deliberately withholding
knowledge from the mass of
human blockhead androids.
Academic denial of student
right to debate Time Cube
exposes an evil conspiracy

The "sword of justice" is.... ahem... who's the weird naked guy sitting near the computer there?
Old March 15, 2003, 04:56   #11
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 14:44
I think I'm the first one to post this.

http://www.Foxnews.com
Old March 15, 2003, 05:10   #12
Static Universe
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Dissident
I think I'm the first one to post this.

http://www.Foxnews.com
But they aren't crazy. They know exactly what they're doing.
Old March 15, 2003, 05:57   #13
Ramo
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 16:44
Apparantly, there's this guy that thinks a few hundred years of the Middle Ages didn't exist. Bizarre theory. Let me find a link.

http://www.lelarge.de/wamse.html
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
-Bokonon
Old March 15, 2003, 06:58   #14
Az
Emperor

Ramo: a somewhat related question: when was Spain conquered by the muslims? that site claims it to be in the early 8th century. is it so?

oh, and yeah. rather bizzare, though not as completely laughable as the other ones.
Old March 15, 2003, 08:17   #15
Wernazuma III
Spanish CiversCivilization III PBEMNationStates
Emperor

Local Time: 23:44
Azazel, that bit of the Arab conquest is correct, it startes in 711AD.

I remember one site which claimed that ALL history before 1100AD or so is either deliberate fake or "bad research". They base their theories on the duration of reigns from Egypt, Israel, Greece etc. and claim that they're all actually talking about the same people... Can't find the site though.
Old March 15, 2003, 08:38   #16
Az
Emperor

always thought that this happened around the 9th century...
Old March 15, 2003, 08:43   #17
VJ
King

Local Time: 21:44
Weird sites?
Does this one count?

Quote:
Bomb President Bush Assasination AK-47 Osama Bin Laden Plutonium Handgun Ruby Ridge World Trade Center Iraq Anthrax Mailbomb Area 51 Delta Force Mafia Hamas Skorpion White House IRA Waco Revolution C4 Heroine Jihad Kill the President Anthrax, all are search words which have nothing to do with these pages.
Old March 15, 2003, 09:24   #18
Az
Emperor

Great, lead the gov.t of the track!
Old March 15, 2003, 16:16   #19
Static Universe
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
How could the Time Cube guy not have been mentioned yet?

Quote:
I have offered $10,000.00 to the evil
bastards if they disprove Time Cube.
They can't disprove it, so they hide
like yellow-belly bastards they are.
Old March 15, 2003, 17:04   #20
tinyp3nis
Prince

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm
Find the boeing!!!!

I still don't understand what that cube guy is up to but:
Quote:
Earth has 4 simultaneous Days within only 1 rotation. Losing 3 Days in each Earth rotation has etarded your mentality to stupid and an education of Evil. You do not have the mind or education to envision Nature's Time Cube.
Old March 15, 2003, 17:42   #21
Static Universe
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by tinyp3nis

I still don't understand what that cube guy is up to
You can't understand because you've been brought up by one-rotation educator bastards. He says it as plain as day on the site: "GOD IS CORNERED AS A QUEER".

Old March 15, 2003, 19:05   #22
Sirotnikov
DiplomacyApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization III Democracy Game
Emperor

I really really tried to understand the cube guy. I can't though. I even tried reading the bottom of the page.

About history being invented and so on - I believe it is quite possible that due to the current count of years being started iirc some 300 years after the death of christ, and different errors, that our time counting isn't too perfect, to a matter of days or months.
Old March 16, 2003, 04:20   #23
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 14:44
There are still those people who believe California will be under the command of President Fox soon.

Not likely. What advantage would they have to go to Mexico. I'm sure they have higher taxes. And corruption is much higher.

Essentually it will be part of Mexico, but officially it will always be the U.S.
Old March 16, 2003, 13:22   #24
Wernazuma III
Spanish CiversCivilization III PBEMNationStates
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Sirotnikov
I really really tried to understand the cube guy. I can't though. I even tried reading the bottom of the page.
Yep, so did I. This guy is really beyond good and bad.

Quote:
About history being invented and so on - I believe it is quite possible that due to the current count of years being started iirc some 300 years after the death of christ, and different errors, that our time counting isn't too perfect, to a matter of days or months.
Our time scale has been invented even later and of course it doesn't indicate the exact time after Christ. Yet it's not WRONG, how one counts the time is always mere convention. It could only be wrong if it missed some days/months/years, what actually happened and why we have not iulian calendar but gregorian. The frame is correct, the point of reference (birth of Christ) is not correctly placed within the frame that's it.

What really IS a problem is to recount dates. Example: When we changed from iulian calendar to gregorian, we had to "skip" a few days in order to get the time frame correct again. Yet this was not done everywhere at the same time. Some protestant and orthodox countries did not change to gregorian calendar until the 20th century!!! Thus, March 5th 1765 in some place in Switzerland was counted March 15th 1765 in Rome - it's often a very difficult task to get all dates ordered correctly and in scientific literature you cannot always be sure whether a date has been "corrected" to gregorian count or was put as it was found in the historical source...
Old March 16, 2003, 13:33   #25
HazieDaVampire
King

Local Time: 21:44
some of these are funny as hell, and they have no prouf, haha! :-D

I only listen if they state evidence. I'm gunna print some of these off to give to my friends at school, these are the best.