Old March 17, 2003, 16:09   #1
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 13:58
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Bribes, RoPs, MPPs, etc and authorization
(EDITED)

I have found the following bills and will be using the following authority:

This bill (if passed) orders Na'rmer to build the United Nations in Apolyton as soon as Fission is discovered. It further orders that the President, when prompted, will choose to hold a vote of the UN to attempt the diplomatic victory of our grand civilization!

http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...threadid=77277

Resolved: The senate hereby authorizes the Foreign Minister, President, or other designated player running the turnchat, to enter into Alliances against Japan with any and if practical all remainig Civs. This authorization will continue in force from passage until 1 turn after completion of the UN as Na'rmer has been instructed to perform by other legislation.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=78062

Resolved: The Foreign Minister is authorized and encouraged, but not required, to initiate Gifts of 100 gold or tech. that is worth 100 gold, with Alliance partners against Japan developed under the Diplomatic Enabeling Act of 1395 that are either located beyond our current Cavalry wall to the south, or have no cities on the continent.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=78106

WHEREAS it is our intention to win this game via a UN vote, and whereas it is in the best interest of Apolyton to have the best possible relations with the other country:

The Senate Resolves to give the Foreign Affairs Minister permission to give gifts of up to 100g or technology to any other nation, every turn leading up to the final vote, so long as the President or present Turn Player agrees to the gift. The Foreign Affairs Minister is not required or encouraged to give gifts every turn. The Senate resolves to not limit the Foreign Affairs Minister in any way other than by the terms of this bill.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=80888

Further legislation pending...

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Last edited by Togas; March 19, 2003 at 21:55.
Old March 17, 2003, 16:17   #2
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 15:58
/me opens his book of links:

Lets sign RoP's (failed)

Gifts (passed)

RoPs again... (failed again)

RoPs AND Gifts???? (Failed)

Authorization to reload save if vote goes awry (failed horribly)

Victory by Diplomacy (passed)

Alliances vs Japan (passed)

I think that is all of them...that's all the Gazette had flagged anyway, I may have missed a few somewhere, though. (Yes, the Gazette has links that most of you will never see in an actual edition) You should see my notebook sometime...

May want to repoll on the RoP's based on the new information provided us by MrWIA's link.

PERHAPS A BROAD: "allow the FAM to use any means he see's fit to obtain a vote"?

Hope that helped.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 17, 2003, 16:21   #3
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 23:58
Togas, check the Trm 9 Directory thread. in that thread Kloreep has listed all bills and proposals:
Term 9 Directory .

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old March 17, 2003, 16:37   #4
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 13:58
You guys are too cool

Unfortunately, after I posted the first post, I went immediately into the archives and soon found what I was looking for. Kloreep does indeed keep a link of all the bills passed/failed/withdrawn/etc. VERY good work on his part. My apologies.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old March 17, 2003, 17:49   #5
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 16:58
DP
Old March 17, 2003, 17:49   #6
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 16:58
That's okay; thanks for the compliment. I really should find some way to advertise the Directory more...