Old March 21, 2003, 04:59   #91
CharlesBHoff
Prince

Local Time: 22:09
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by CyberShy
LaRusso: get real man.
The freedom of the western world has poisoned your brains. You're not able to think clearly!

Or you have played to much civilization and you see the world as one big game.
"Look, on the map! It's ony country! It has the same color!"

next thing you're going to say is: "You can abandon a city legally (= kill all people in it) as long as it's your own city!"

Sovereign territority....
that means that if you keep invaded countries long enough you do legally own them?
Thus, if we, The Netherlands invade Belgium, and we can surpress them for 150 years, after that we can do with them whatever we want, because they're our personal toys?
Also alot of over Nation must recognite what you done as legimate. The West Bank is recognite by the UN and almost all other nations as being occuprate territy.
The Union General who burnt Alantic to the ground went around America telling the America people he will not run for the office of president and it ellect he willnot servive as president. Some GOP party hight up went to put on the ballots. He knew the Sourthern half of the nation hated his gut and their where not allow to vote. He
saw it he was electic president the wound of the bloodly civil war will reopen and divide america again.
Old March 21, 2003, 05:20   #92
CharlesBHoff
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
Maybe France should be kicked out...that'd teach them.

Ok now that I made the connection, I'll post this here:

Due to complete lack of support by the French (and in fact an all out refusal by this nation to be battered into agreeing with our completely correct point-of-view), Congress and others have decreed that we take anything with "French" in it and make it "Freedom".

We now have Freedom Fries, Freedom Toast, Freedome Kisses, and Freedom Prostitutes. This method of public distaste for the frogs is a surefire way to show the world community that we won't stand for their cries for diplomacy, as well as confuse the average McDonald's employee.

Allied are not your lapdog that must follow blinding your wish.
Here is than part of than co-op piece written by than advisor to the former president of French who die of than
heart attack. "Old Europe, the Europe of Crusades and expeditionary forces, which long sought by sword and gun to subjugate Jerusalem, Algiers, Timbuku and Beijing ,
has learned to distinguish between politics and religion. In 1965, one of its old champions de Gaulle loyally warned his American friends that their B-52's would not be able to do any thing against Vietnamese Nationalism ---- and that to devastate a country is not the same as winning hearts and minds. Europe no longer takes it civilization for Civilization it self, no doubt because it is better acquainted with foreign cultures, notably Islam, Our suburbs, after all , pray to Allah.. De Gaulle was warning LBJ to not get too deeply involsed in Viet Nat.. LBJ call de Gaulle than coward for giving up French Indiachina.

However, the American mantra is more more more, so I say, WHY STOP THERE?

The Statue of Liberty.

This so called "symbol of freedom" was a gift by the French way back in 18xx to show solidarity and friendship with the American people.

We must send this obviously mocking symbol back across the ocean. It is both of French design and French material. We don't want it, we don't need it, because the U.S. doesn't want any French polluting this great land (or water.)

So I say, gather some money from your armoir, bid your parents adieu, and rendezvous en masse on Liberty Island where, in a great tour de force, we will tear down this crap du jour and send it like a cheap souvenier back where it came from!

USA!! USA!! USA!
Old March 21, 2003, 05:35   #93
CharlesBHoff
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by DarthVeda
And the US could kick the UN out of the US...
The UN have than other headquater in Switzerland already set up for than long time. Switzerland was not than member of the UN is now member of the UN.
Old March 21, 2003, 05:42   #94
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 16:09
Wouldn't the US or the UK veto their own expulsion??

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old March 21, 2003, 05:47   #95
CharlesBHoff
Prince

One time woman in alot of nation in Europe didnot shave the hair on they body as only whoses did so. They might cut the hair on their body it if got too long.

Than this anti-french thing is not widely support in than america as these french compancy have nothing to do with french foreign polcy. I order french fry and it the Mc Donald **** burge place can't handle that tough on then the Chairman of MC Donald can kiss my ass. I donot even eat Mc
Donald hamburge as they taste like cardboard.
One of the big hotel chain is not selling french wine or germany beer , they leave thenself wide open to than lawsuit it than patron want to have french wine with his dinner. Wendy still called French fried french fried.
Old March 21, 2003, 05:57   #96
The Mad Monk
Emperor

Local Time: 17:09
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen

Keep it up, and maybe we won't.

"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work...After eight years of this Administration, we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!" — Henry Morgenthau, Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Treasury secretary, 1941.
Old March 21, 2003, 06:03   #97
Sarxis
Rise of Nations MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsGalCiv Apolyton Empire
Emperor

Local Time: 18:09
If the US was kicked out, the UN would fall apart faster than a card-house in a wind tunnel.
Old March 21, 2003, 06:26   #98
CharlesBHoff
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen

It doesnot go to the secutiy council as the sc have nothing only say about adding or removeing member from the UN.

Last edited by CharlesBHoff; March 22, 2003 at 06:31.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:19   #99
LaRusso
King

Local Time: 00:09
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Joseph

Churchill grandson was on Crossfire the other night and he said his grandfather may a few mistake making up the middle east as we now know the middle east. But it is easy to Monday morning quarterback history.
BTW Mr. Churchill is behine us 100%.
you can count mr. churchill than as a 36th state in your grand agression coalition, alongside migty and important marshall islands, micronesia and solomon islands
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:32   #100
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Hey LaRusso Bulgaria supports the US/UK aggression

P.S. The Bulgarian gov
Old March 21, 2003, 07:33   #101
TheStinger
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 23:09
Well Australia, Japan and Spain are major countires.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:34   #102
Bereta_Eder
Settler

I don't think Australia or Spain can be compared to France, Germany and most of the EU.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:38   #103
TheStinger
King

Well combined japan spain and australia can. The only countires in the EU that matter are the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain(and Poland when they join)

I mean politcly here on the world stage.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:40   #104
Bereta_Eder
Settler

I don't think that even combined they can stand up to either France or Germany.

The latter 2 matter more than all the other EU members combined too. Politically.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:41   #105
LaRusso
King

italy doesnt matter at all since renaissance. poland - hahahahahahah
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:42   #106
Bereta_Eder
Settler

stinger is propably a sun reader.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:43   #107
TheStinger
King

France obviously has alot of clout on the world stage abou the same as the UK. Germany although econimicaly powerful is similar to Japan in that is is very reluctant to flex its muscles either militarily or indeed politcaly on a global scale. Germany restricts itself to influencing Europe and Japan South East Asia.

The EU itself is very limited in non economic areas because the major members hardly ever agree to a large enough extent to commit to do anything.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:45   #108
Bereta_Eder
Settler

France has far more clout than the UK.

Especially in the EU this is striking.

The Franco-German Axis pushes that up to new levels.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:45   #109
TheStinger
King

Quote:
Originally posted by paiktis22
stinger is propably a sun reader.
I'm afraid not.

The raection to my Polish comment is more typical of a tabloid reader

Poland with apopulation of over 30 mil will have a lot of votes in any EU decision.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:46   #110
TheStinger
King

Quote:
France has far more clout than the UK.

Especially in the EU this is striking.

The Franco-German Axis pushes that up to new levels.
I was talking about globaly.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:48   #111
LaRusso
King

Quote:
Originally posted by TheStinger

I'm afraid not.

The raection to my Polish comment is more typical of a tabloid reader

Poland with apopulation of over 30 mil will have a lot of votes in any EU decision.
yeah, and their mighty gdp will give a lot of gravitas to their initiatives
Old March 21, 2003, 07:48   #112
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Globally too.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:49   #113
Harovan
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4DG Gathering Storm
Civ4: Colonization Content Editor

Quote:
Originally posted by LaRusso
italy doesnt matter at all since renaissance. poland - hahahahahahah
Shhhhhhhhh! Heresson is around...
Old March 21, 2003, 07:50   #114
TheStinger
King

Quote:
Globally too.
No they haven't.

I am not trying to bash the French here at all I was just trying to analyse the strenghts of the countires.

France is economicaly and militarily similar to the UK. They both have had and lost empires and both still retain links to theri former colonies.

How do you come up with the assertion that France has more influence on a global stage
Old March 21, 2003, 07:51   #115
TheStinger
King

Quote:
Originally posted by LaRusso

yeah, and their mighty gdp will give a lot of gravitas to their initiatives
Since when does GDP matter unedr QMV
Old March 21, 2003, 07:54   #116
Bereta_Eder
Settler

The UK has no allies apart the US.

Certaintly not the arabs or the europeans.

What influence can have is now only by its military. Which is nothing special nor applicaple in every situation, far from it.

UK doesnt really "Exist" beyond the shadow of the US.

France does.

I'm not trying to bash the UK either, its doing a great job all by itself.
Old March 21, 2003, 07:59   #117
TheStinger
King

The UK has strong ties with Pakistan and India, France doesn't.eyjpt and Jordan have had ties with the UK for years. Many African countires have ties with the UK( Look at Sierra Leone for example) Having the US as your allie also goves you influence. Cnada and Australia are obviously linked with us.

Japan invests more in the UK than any other European country. On and Italy and Spain are fed up withe Franco-German axis and are not automaticaly sidding with it anymore.
Old March 21, 2003, 08:00   #118
Bereta_Eder
Settler

The countries you talked about hate you, and only cooperate with you if they are intimidated in doing so.

France enjoys far better relations with them and the arab world in general.
Old March 21, 2003, 08:01   #119
Bereta_Eder
Settler

As a sidenote, Greece has the best relations with the Arabs in Europe, more than France.
Old March 21, 2003, 08:14   #120
TheStinger
King

Quote:
The countries you talked about hate you, and only cooperate with you if they are intimidated in doing so.

France enjoys far better relations with them and the arab world in general.
Oh yeah Australians hate us don't they. Taking the piss out of us is not the same as hating.

Millions of Indians and Pakistanis moved to the UK they must really hate us.

France is popular with the arab world- oh of course thats why algerian terrorists are always attacking them.