Old March 22, 2003, 16:38   #151
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 16:09
Local Date: November 1, 2010
My my my, are the moderators watching this childlike surge of rage???

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old March 22, 2003, 16:59   #152
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Local Time: 17:09
Quote:
Originally posted by HolyWarrior

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
And you will get restricted if you keep this kind of crap up... argue the issues... don't insult the posters.

I can see some a lot of people in this thread need to chill... or I'll just start restricting a bunch of you.
Old March 22, 2003, 22:30   #153
Serb
Emperor

Local Time: 05:09
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Heresson

Yes, I am...
But I do not have to comment Russian anti-Polish blabling.
Tell me Heresson, Is Poland already joined the anti-Iraq coalition?

When you are planing to start kissing of uncle Sam's as*?

Last edited by Serb; March 22, 2003 at 23:15.
Old March 22, 2003, 22:55   #154
gigapimp3001
Chieftain

Local Time: 22:09
The way I see it everybody hates everybody else on this stinking planet.

Brits are tea drinking queers, Frogs are unshaven stuck up gits, germans are nazis, russians are commie imperialist, Americans are arrogant capitilist imperialist, arabs are fanatics, christians are fantics, jews are fanatics, hindus are fanatics, chinese are mysterious easten devils, japanese are inhuman easten devils, africans are pathetic starving peasents, latinos are drug peddling banana republics refugees, the rich are exploting the poor, the poor are lazy idiots, intellectuals are queers, capitalists are steak eating tyrants............and the list goes on and on and on.

Somebody try and close this arguement because I just see us making the same old tired mistakes again and agian.............

and that makes me a sad panda
Old March 23, 2003, 02:15   #155
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Most people here simply Equal-Opportunity Offenders.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old March 23, 2003, 02:42   #156
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by paiktis22
France has far more clout than the UK.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Count the pink bits, pattycakes.
Old March 23, 2003, 02:55   #157
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

And anyone who thinks seriously that the UN would expel Great Britain, let alone the US, should check their medication. Current levels are leading to delusions.
Old March 23, 2003, 05:03   #158
Trevman
Warlord

Local Time: 14:09
The question is whether the US would care if they were kicked out. I certainly wouldn't.
If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.
Old March 23, 2003, 05:32   #159
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 15:09
the only reason I want to stay in is to veto anything that France wants to do in the future. Other than that it is pointless.

But make no mistake. I'm not happy about this. I'm sad. The U.N. had such great promise when it started out. It really seemed to be able to protect the peace. But now it is all about partisan politics.
Old March 23, 2003, 05:35   #160
notyoueither
Deity

When the hell did the UN ever succeed in defending the peace?
Old March 23, 2003, 05:55   #161
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Korea?

Although peace isn't the right word there. they prevented S. korea from falling to the communists.
Old March 23, 2003, 06:04   #162
notyoueither
Deity

No. The US defended Korea.

The UN were hangers on. In fact, had it not been for a Soviet... miscalculation, the UN wouldn't have been involved at all.
Old March 23, 2003, 06:11   #163
Kramerman
Prince

Fine. Kick us out of the UN for all we care. We'll go make our own club. The Aussies, canada, Japan, and various other nations are welcome to join the Neo Uber United Nations if they so choose
Old March 23, 2003, 07:15   #164
CharlesBHoff
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by HolyWarrior

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
The weapon inspector where slow and surely diarming Iraq it might have take ayear or two. By going to war now we donot have the support of the UN and I hear that the roads behind our advanging forces are being mines with mine's. If we have to engauge in street fighting for Baghdad we can ecpect alot of our guying getting kill and Iraq might use chemical weapon in the city fighting. There are some Iraq people in the part of Iraq which are calling our soilder foreign devil right to their face trying to get our guy to do the wrong thing. There is than old saying that say" getting into war is easier but getting out is the hard part. " Look in Vietman it was very hard to America to leave without loseing
face or looking foolish for being into the Vietman mess in the
first place. We would need at least 300,000 to 600,000 man to occuprate Iraq for the next 20 year of so. Our total military right now is about 1 million man in the Army, navy, marine, and airforce.
I forgot our hight tech avangter in range and accurate fireing is null in city fighting as most fighting take place at
very close range.
Old March 23, 2003, 07:38   #165
Serb
Emperor

Local Time: 05:09
Quote:
Originally posted by CharlesBHoff

The weapon inspector where slow and surely diarming Iraq it might have take ayear or two
Bush don't needed disarmed Iraq, because Iraq with ruined economy and defeated in 1991 military was already no threat to the world. Bush needed control over Iraq, while we are talking here, several exerts of US oil companies ALREADY expecting oil dwells in "liberated" territory of Iraq.
Old March 23, 2003, 08:08   #166
CharlesBHoff
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Serb

Bush don't needed disarmed Iraq, because Iraq with ruined economy and defeated in 1991 military was already no threat to the world. Bush needed control over Iraq, while we are talking here, several exerts of US oil companies ALREADY expecting oil dwells in "liberated" territory of Iraq.
I know that Iraq was disarm already we have certain right wing idiot in our government who want to next invade Iran ,Syria, India, Pakistian, North Korea, China, Russia, and France. It easier to make and hide biowarfare factory than nuclear weapon factory. Any person with chemical knowlge can make chemical weapon with than simple lab but with than hight risk of killing himself.
I know Ming doesnot like people calling other people idiot but I realy question the wisdom of they preempty attack idear as it can lead to use makeing big mistake. Bush will not be reelectic by the America people.
Old March 23, 2003, 13:03   #167
Joseph
King

Quote:

Serb, I don't think Bush give a dam about Iraq oil, but he need a base for Iran. If he has a base in Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran is in the middle. Keep in mine Iran does not have the bomb yet, and now would be the best time to stop them before they get the bomb. Would you like Iran to have the bomb when they openly support terrorist and are just south of you, what a 1,000 miles (1600 kmt) or so. We know for sure that Al-Queda operate in Iran freely.

BTW I did want Saddam gone. I was hoping for a hearth attack. I'm not antiwar or pro-war. That may be hard for you to understand coming from me. But since we are there, I want minimal causalities on both our side and the Iraqi civilian side. For the Iraqi soldiers if they give up so be it (good), however for those who fight bye bye, see you in the next life.

Joseph
Old March 23, 2003, 13:15   #168
Joseph
King

Quote:
Originally posted by CharlesBHoff

I know that Iraq was disarm already we have certain right wing idiot in our government who want to next invade Iran ,Syria, India, Pakistian, North Korea, China, Russia, and France. It easier to make and hide biowarfare factory than nuclear weapon factory. Any person with chemical knowlge can make chemical weapon with than simple lab but with than hight risk of killing himself.
I know Ming doesnot like people calling other people idiot but I realy question the wisdom of they preempty attack idear as it can lead to use makeing big mistake. Bush will not be reelectic by the America people.
Not quite. Just Iran and North Korea for now.
Old March 23, 2003, 18:20   #169
Kramerman
Prince

Quote:

Serb, if you still think this war is about oil, i roll my eyes at you
Old March 23, 2003, 18:23   #170
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 01:09
Quote:
You're right! It's Russia's oil contracts!
Old March 24, 2003, 06:05   #171
CharlesBHoff
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Joseph
Not quite. Just Iran and North Korea for now.
North Korea already have 30 to 40 250 kilotonne to 500 kilotonne nuclear weapon already with than 12000 to 14000 miles missile to deliver then to their target.
Old March 24, 2003, 06:15   #172
OliverFA
PtWDG RoleplaySpanish CiversInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesCiv4 SP Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 00:09
The UN will never kick US and UK. If they did that they wouldn't be able to continue stealing (sorry, I mean getting) all that money from them.
Old March 24, 2003, 07:38   #173
LaRusso
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Kramerman

what is it about, then? please tell me but try to avoid propaganda reasons like disarming iraq and freeing iraqi people
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.
Old March 24, 2003, 10:53   #174
Heresson
Scenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStates
Emperor

Quote:

Tell me Heresson, Is Poland already joined the anti-Iraq coalition?

When you are planing to start kissing of uncle Sam's as*?
Our gouverment already does it. I'm not going to.
You are not kissing their ass on the other hand, You are just eating its sh..

Quote:
Surprisingly, La Russo is not Russian, and Serb is not Serbian.
Sorry.
Old March 24, 2003, 11:15   #175
Spiffor
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG LegolandApolytoners Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally posted by Kramerman
This war is sure not all about oil, but is partly about oil. The US need a reliable source of oil to deal with Saudi Arabia, terrorism-financer extraordinaire (I have been more detailed in several other posts, and I get bored writing the same thing over and over again, so no details for you ). So far, the US were handcuffed by Saudi, which explains how low the tensions are, with a regime obviously linked with terrorism and Al Qaeda.
I suppose you would agree with this statement, K.
Old March 24, 2003, 16:56   #176
CharlesBHoff
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Spiffor

This war is sure not all about oil, but is partly about oil. The US need a reliable source of oil to deal with Saudi Arabia, terrorism-financer extraordinaire (I have been more detailed in several other posts, and I get bored writing the same thing over and over again, so no details for you ). So far, the US were handcuffed by Saudi, which explains how low the tensions are, with a regime obviously linked with terrorism and Al Qaeda.
I suppose you would agree with this statement, K.
The Saudi government isnot behind terrorism as the Iraq government isnot behind terrorism there are no terrorist in this world only freedom fighter. Iran support freedom fighter
which are fighting for they stole land which Irsael stole from then. Irsael is automatic guiely of libel and slander by calling
freedom fighter terrorist get the correct view.
Old March 24, 2003, 17:02   #177
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Local Time: 18:09
Quote:
The US need a reliable source of oil to deal with Saudi Arabia, terrorism-financer extraordinaire
Spiff, even with ALL the oil in Iraq, I bet the US would continue its current relationship with the Saudis.
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old March 24, 2003, 17:37   #178
Spiffor
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG LegolandApolytoners Hall of Fame

Imran :
Except if I understate the paranoia and resentment that came from Sept. 11, I assume the Bushies will take whatever step necessary to reduce international terrorism.
Of course I cannot be sure, but I think many people in the American folk and in the White House are very pissed with the Sauds. If they are unshackled with their dependancy to the Sauds, the US will probably want to take action. Not necessarily war, but pressure on other aspects.
Before, the Sauds could simply have lowered their oil output, maybe with the help of OPEC countries. With Iraq in the hands of the US, they will lose very much of their bargaining power.
Old March 24, 2003, 17:52   #179
Master Zen
Deity

Umm... didn't we argue about all this in that "other" thread???

Old March 26, 2003, 19:51   #180
CharlesBHoff
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Spiffor
Imran :
Except if I understate the paranoia and resentment that came from Sept. 11, I assume the Bushies will take whatever step necessary to reduce international terrorism.
Of course I cannot be sure, but I think many people in the American folk and in the White House are very pissed with the Sauds. If they are unshackled with their dependancy to the Sauds, the US will probably want to take action. Not necessarily war, but pressure on other aspects.
Before, the Sauds could simply have lowered their oil output, maybe with the help of OPEC countries. With Iraq in the hands of the US, they will lose very much of their bargaining power.
America is the biggest productor of oil in the world also we are the biggest user of oil and the biggest waster of oil in the world. Than we are getting worst each year. The fuel cell
power car in america is than pipe dream the cost for than adverage america to buy than mass product fuel cell power
car is around 800,000 to 1,000,000 dollar. To than adverage america to own one will take than 40 year to 80 year car loan and the big car companies in America will
lose money when they built than car that last 80 year and
what about the labour union's. The test model car which
run off of fuel cell cost 5,000,000 to 10,000,000 dollar to built apeise.