Bigot.
Heretic
Old April 3, 2003, 01:09   #243
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 01:12
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:

I know plenty of Moslems who would disagree with your bigotted point of view (they're Sunni's BTW ). I'd be interested in seeing your justification.
They're Shia infiltrators.

We talked about them at the latest ZOG briefing.
Old April 3, 2003, 01:13   #244
molly bloom
King

Local Time: 08:12
Quote:
Originally posted by Azazel

They're Shia infiltrators.

We talked about them at the latest ZOG briefing.
Ha ha ha!

How's ZOG going?

Do you control all the world yet? I hear the Vatican is still holding out....

I don't know what you're talking about by international law. G.W. Bush, 12/03
Old April 3, 2003, 03:17   #245
BustaMike
The Courts of Candle'Bre
King

Local Time: 14:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Location: You think you're better than me? You've been handling my ass pennies!!!
Quote:
Islam is to Listen and to obey. Submission to the will of Allah. No reason or logic needed
and
Quote:
Jews are cursed and Shiia are not Muslims. Its not teaching, its facts, like Night comes after day, and day follows the night.
You cannot claim anything as fact without reason or logic behind it. It's preposterous and dangerously ignorant. Religion is based on faith not fact and there is a big difference. Anyone can tell you that.
Old April 3, 2003, 03:22   #246
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Local Time: 17:12
I think some people need to chill... before they get chilled...
Old April 3, 2003, 03:25   #247
BustaMike
The Courts of Candle'Bre
King

Location: You think you're better than me? You've been handling my ass pennies!!!
Quote:
While God did give Adam the ability to make moral decisions, it cannot be the fault of God when man chooses to sin, since man has the option to choose what is right. Under the Muslim argument, this choice is unavailable, since they deny the concept of original sin. By doing so, the origin of sin must be God, and not the decisions of Man.
obiwan, your argument fails because you used "reason and logic" and OmarBKhatab has made it perfectly clear that there is no need for that. I could make the much simpler argument that I believe that Moa Dib is the true god because I read it in a book and that must be true because I have faith in it. You say, "That's ridiculous, how can you defend that claim?" and I say I don't have to because "reason and logic" don't apply to me.

Of course that last notion doesn't matter either because it means nothing w/o reason or logic. You know... human interaction in general really doesn't mean much w/o reason or logic, not that that's all there is to human interaction, but there certainly couldn't be any meaningful contact w/o it.

bigots
Old April 3, 2003, 03:25   #248
Az
Emperor

Quote:

How's ZOG going?
Thanks, well. Our troops now are stationed south of baghdad, pushing north.

Old April 3, 2003, 12:48   #249
RAW_OmarBKhatab
Settler

Local Time: 16:12
Common reply to all those question asked
ONE Reply to all those posts after my last Post (sorry I dont have time to reply them one by one)

Read This if u are looking for a reply

1. I am not flaming any Religion on this post, I am trying to say what we believe in. And some times, it may or will be offensive towards others, like example, I understand saying Jewish are cursed will be offensive towards the Jews.

2. Shiia are not Muslims and a creation of Jewish scholar back 1400 years. But, it does not mean that present day Jews can control shiias any more. The idea of creating shiiaism was not to control but to corrupt the true Islam.

3. Quran: Quran is complete but Quran must be accompanied by Hadith (saying of Prophet Mohammed(saw)). Most of u have no clue of what are different kinds of revelations.

Reveletions from Allah are of two kinds:

a) Direct (Allah sending His message to Prophet Mohammed(saw) directly)

b) Indirect (where Jibril (as), the angle brought the revelation to Prophet Mohammed(saw))

Quran is Indirect revelation of Allah, Angel Jibri(as) brought it to Prophet MOhammed(saw). This form of revelation is complex to understand, and for sure, without faith, non-Muslims will be forever confused and will find contradiction as they dont understand the deep inner meaning.

Hadith (saying/life of Prophet Mohammed(saw)) is Direct Revelation.

ALlah says in Quran(nearest meaning): "whatever Mohammed (saw) spoke is not from his(saw) own desire, instead, he was "inspired" into."

So, whatever Prophet Mohammed (saw) said or did, is devine and was ordered by Allah. This is easier to understand than Quran as Prophet Mohammed(saw) showed how it is done by example.

Those who Accept Quran and disregard Hadith are NOT even Muslims . That is what Shiia do. Shiia claim to Follow Quran [correct belief] but, denounce Hadith [which renders them non-Muslims].

Quran u can call the theory, Hadith, is the practice example of what Quran told us to do. Islam is ACTION (ammal or good deeds), hadith teaches us HOW to obey ALlahs orders as said in Quran.

Now, for non-Muslims, understanding of Islamic belief system will be limited to websites like "answering Islam" type websites.

BUT, there are people who work and do reseach on their own who will see the "real Islam" that is not presented in Jewish controlled westurn media.

If any one wants to understand Quran, he MUST understand Hadith.
Old April 3, 2003, 13:48   #250
Ozz
Chieftain

Local Time: 22:12
Re: Common reply to all those question asked
Quote:
Originally posted by RAW_OmarBKhatab
[B]If any one wants to understand Quran, he MUST understand Hadith.

No reason or logic needed
I used to wonder where Orwell got the idea of doublespeak.
Old April 3, 2003, 18:14   #251
chairmanmeow
Civilization III Democracy Game
Chieftain

Local Time: 18:12
"No reason or logic needed"

If that's the case, then I'm God. After all, no reason or logic is needed. I say that I am God, and, by the fact that you say that "no reason or logic is needed," then I don't need any reason or logic to back up what I say.
Old April 3, 2003, 18:15   #252
RAW_OmarBKhatab
Settler

Re: Re: Common reply to all those question asked
Quote:
Originally posted by Ozz

I used to wonder where Orwell got the idea of doublespeak.

u make no sense. may be u are confused all over again cos what I said is never said on ur media sources.
Old April 3, 2003, 18:20   #253
Amesjustin
NationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III PBEM
Warlord

Local Time: 15:12
You seem to think that all Americans are brainwashed by the media. The vast majority are not. Each country spouts its own propaganda to some degree through the media. The US does this less than most countries I believe but admittedly still does it.

Those of us who have a fully functional brain within our skulls take what we see/hear/read in the media with a grain of salt.

Get the idea out of your head that we are media lemmings and start putting some logic and hard facts into your arguments if you insist on spewing them forth.
Old April 3, 2003, 18:24   #254
BustaMike
The Courts of Candle'Bre
King

Brainwashed by the media... brainwashed by your church, eh...

Quote:
Those of us who have a fully functional brain within our skulls take what we see/hear/read in the media with a grain of salt.
Same should be true of everything, not just the media.
Old April 3, 2003, 18:26   #255
Amesjustin
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by BustaMike
Very, very true. Again I think some religions are worse than others, but all are guilty of it.
Old April 3, 2003, 18:27   #256
Amesjustin
Warlord

Love the Starship Troopers reference, BTW...
Old April 3, 2003, 18:33   #257
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Quote:
obiwan, your argument fails because you used "reason and logic" and OmarBKhatab has made it perfectly clear that there is no need for that.
Bustamike

Don't get me all worked up like that.

RAW_OmarBKhatab:

Any response to my post?
Old April 3, 2003, 18:34   #258
Kramerman
Prince

Quote:

Old April 3, 2003, 18:36   #259
Kramerman
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Ming
I think some people need to chill... before they get chilled...
I must say that wwas kinda lame...

Your usually more clever than that

but, who am i to judge?
Old April 3, 2003, 18:38   #260
Amesjustin
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Kramerman

I must say that wwas kinda lame...

Your usually more clever than that

but, who am i to judge?
uh oh....

prepare for a sub-zero chilling....
Old April 3, 2003, 18:38   #261
realpolitic
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Quote:
Stupid question...

Why should online gaming be divided into religious groups
Because Muslims are can't win wars, they are lousy strategists, they need some way of deluding themselves that Allah is on their side.
Old April 3, 2003, 18:42   #262
Az
Emperor

That's just cruel.
Old April 3, 2003, 18:45   #263
realpolitic
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by RAW_OmarBKhatab

Jews are cursed
Sounds like Hitler's master race theory.

If Jews are cursed how come Jerusalem is an Islamic Holy City?
Old April 3, 2003, 18:49   #264
BustaMike
The Courts of Candle'Bre
King

Quote:
Because Muslims are can't win wars, they are lousy strategists, they need some way of deluding themselves that Allah is on their side.
LMFAO.... bigot hehe.

Quote:
Love the Starship Troopers reference, BTW...
Thanks, as far as I can tell, everyone else here at Apolyton thinks that movie sucks and I can't understand why.
Old April 3, 2003, 18:56   #265
Kramerman
Prince

the book was better. A lot different, but i liked the philosophical and political ideas expressed in the much more sophisticated novel.
Old April 3, 2003, 19:29   #266
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Re: Sinfulness of Muhammad
Quote:
Originally posted by obiwan18
Dr. Strangelove

From the book
"Answering Islam."

by N. Geisler and A. Saleeh

p.171-172

POLYGAMY

" According to the Quran a man may have up to 4 wives."

Muhammad received a revelation from God that a man should have no more than four wives at one time, yet he had many more. A Muslim defender of Muhammad writing in the Prophet of Islam as the Ideal Husband, admitted thatt he had fourteen wives! Yet he told others they could have only four wives. How can someone be a perfect moral example for the whole human race and not even live by one of the basic laws he laid down as from God?

In addition to all this, we are asked to believe that God made a special exception to another divinely revealed law to give each wife her conjugal rights justly, that is to observe a fixed rotation among them. Muhammad insists that God told him that he could have whichever wife he wanted whe he wanted her: "Thou mayest defer the (the turn of) any of them that thou Pleasest, and thou mayest receive any thou pleasest."

FEMALE SERVANT BEATING

On one occasion Muhammad sanctioned the beating of a female servant in order to elicit the truth from her. Haykal reports that, "the servant was called in and Ali immediately seized her and struck her painfully and repeatedly as he commanded her to to tell the truth to the Prophet of God.

WIFE BEATING

According to the Q'uran, men can even beat their wives.
"Men are in charge of women because Allah hath made the one to excell the other...As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them"

TREATMENT OF UNBELIEVERS p.174

The punishment of those who wage war against God(unbelievers) And His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land.

CARAVAN RAIDING

Muhammed himself sanctioned his followers raiding of the commercial Meccan caravans. The Prophet himself led three such raids. Doubtless the purpose of the attacks was to obtain financial reward but also to impress the Meccans with the growing Muslim force.

FALSE WITNESS

Another time, Muhammad sanctioned a follower to lie to an enemy named Khalid in order to kill him. This he did. Then, at a safe distance, but in the presence of the man's wives, he fell on him with his sword and killed him. Khalid's women were the only witnesses and they began to cry and mourn for him.

ASSASSINATIONS

On other occasions Muhammad had no aversion to politically experidant assassinations. When a prominent Jew, Ka'b Ibn Al-Ashraf, had stirred up some discord against Muhammad and composed a satirical poem about him, the Prophet asked, Who will deliver me from Ka'b? Immediately four persons volunteered and shortly returned to Muhammad with Ka'b's head..

Also Muhammad ordered the death of Uqbah ibn Abu Muayt.

On 2 other occasions, Muhammad ordered the deaths of satirical poets.

KEEPING OATHS p. 175

The Qur'an itself informs us the Muhammad was not indisposed to breaking promises when he found it advantageous. He even got a revelation to break a long-standing pledge to avoid killing during a sacred month of Arab:"They ask thee concerning fighting in the prohibited month. Say: Fighting therein is a grave offense, but graver is it in the sight of God to prevent access to the path of God."

EXECUTING WOMEN

A Jewish woman was executed because she had killed a Muslim by dropping a millstone on his head. Both slave women who had allegedly spoken against Muhammad in song, were indicted and ordered executed with their master. When it was believed that one woman, Abu'Afk had insulted Muhammad, by a poem, one of Muhammad's followers "attacked her during the night while she was surrounded by her children, one of whom she was nursing. And, "after removing the child from his victim, he killed her."

GENOCIDE p.176

Muhammad attacked the last Jewish tribe of Medina based on the suspicion that they had plotted with the Meccan enemies against Muslims. Unlike the previous two Jewish tribes who had been simply expelled from the city, this time all the men of the tribe were put to death and the women and children were sold into slavery.
You can find exactly the same sort of thing in the Old Testament of the bible. Your point?

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old April 3, 2003, 19:37   #267
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Read the bolded sections, AH.

Christianity does not claim that even those who are morally upright are sinless.

That distinction belongs to Christ.

Muslims claim that Muhammed is sinless, and these examples show not only how Muhammed falls short of our morality, but also how he falls short of Muslim morality.
Old April 3, 2003, 19:38   #268
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Quote:
Stupid question...

Why should online gaming be divided into religious groups
No, no, realpolitik, it is so we (well I guess I'm 'genetically' Muslim) can play Counterstrike as the terrorists and thus make it more realistic .
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old April 3, 2003, 19:39   #269
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Quote:
Muslims claim that Muhammed is sinless
No they don't.
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old April 3, 2003, 19:39   #270
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by obiwan18
Muslims claim that Muhammed is sinless, and these examples show not only how Muhammed falls short of our morality, but also how he falls short of Muslim morality.
"Our morality"? Bigot.

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Last edited by Alexander's Horse; April 3, 2003 at 21:08.