Old March 21, 2003, 08:23   #1
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 16:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Victory Chat Orders Thread.
Last Turns Report:
Chat 1425 BC

Latest Save:
1445 sav

Victory Chat to be held Sunday, Mar 23 18:00 GMT on the Apolyton server #civ3dem room.

I am signing off now, since this is going to be such a short chat, please just leave MrWIA instructions VIA PM.

Assuming all goes well, it has been a pleasure to once again be a part of such a great government! I have been lucky to work with two fine cabinets now.

Notes on what MUST be done:

Gift 100 gold to everyone.
Sign the RoP's
Trade World Maps
Build UN
Vote

and anything else major that comes up or the minister's notice.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; March 23, 2003 at 10:39.
Old March 21, 2003, 13:13   #2
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 14:14
FAM Orders for 1445:

Negotiate a RoP agreement with the following nations:
Rome, Iriquois, Babylon, India, China, Zululand. (Costs to be determined during chat)

Trade world maps with all nations.

Give 100g gifts to whomever did not receive them during last chat.

Kiss a few babies, promise to give everyone "two banana trees in every front yard."

Shake a lot of hands.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Last edited by Togas; March 23, 2003 at 13:50.
Old March 21, 2003, 13:38   #3
Donegeal
PtWDG Glory of WarC4DG VoxApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4BtSDG TemplarsSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 22:14
Orders for Classical Apolyton
I have waited a long time for this....

Apolyton:
  • Change Queue to UN
  • Activate Na'mer
  • Rush UN

• Call Secretary General vote.
  • WIN GAME!!!
  • Celebrate.

Special note:
If the vote ends in a draw, kill everyone (of the AI's you wackos).
Old March 21, 2003, 15:21   #4
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Togas,

FYI I never got around to the 100 gold each for this turn either.

Also need to do the maps.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 22, 2003, 04:17   #5
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 10:14
Local Date: November 2, 2010
/me is paying attention

If we don't win the game when we think we will, I will have to save and stop the game there. It will be around 7-7:30 on Monday morning for me by the time we get everything done, and there's no way I can go any longer thatn that with getting up at 6am as it is and work soon after!

Thus any orders for the turns after the UN vote, although welcome, will either not be needed straight away, or not at all (hopefully ).

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old March 22, 2003, 11:43   #6
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

If for some reason the vote does not go our way, I will be holding a chat on Wed @ 04:00 GMT again. Just a forewarning.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 22, 2003, 21:11   #7
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 17:14
In that case, I won't post any orders for this chat; I have none for 1445 or 1450 anyway, and the queues might need to be reconsidered if we tie.
Old March 23, 2003, 07:14   #8
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 10:14
So, the only thing I need to do really is make those 100g donations, go for those ROPs and build the UN. End turn.

Hold vote, win game and congratulate everyone.

Open champagne (might leave that to you guys - it'll be almost 7am where I am! ). Drink selves silly. Start new game after some discussion whilst still feeling... celebratory.

Anything else that is obvious to do, let me know right here or through PM to your friendly neighbourhood President.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old March 23, 2003, 10:41   #9
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Updated, good luck, and watch for the Gazette late tonight. ~05:00 GMT tomorrow, actually.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 23, 2003, 13:06   #10
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 00:14
DM orders:

Nothing special,

Please integrate the only foreign worker that is left in Bremen.

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Last edited by Aidun; March 23, 2003 at 14:06.
Old March 23, 2003, 13:35   #11
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 19:14
Old German orders: nothing special, too...