Old March 21, 2003, 20:59   #31
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 00:14
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I didn't mean to say that your family is less important, I consider mine also far more important than this game. I only want to say that I consider it not a problem to delay it a bit in order to provide an opportunity to be present at the victory chat to all members of at least the government

I had no idea and I still have no idea what the DIA really is, but i share their ideas, the RP as well as the technical. I have joined the game far too late to really climb in the party and become some imporetant DIA-er.
I never expected that I would once get into the government when I joined in early december during term, 6.
I looked up against You, Arnelos, Togas, ET, and many others as the Great Experienced people and saw myself as but a little fellow, almost a child compared to you guys.
It was ET who told me that It would perhaps be good to get some experience as an RG after I had made a citysiteproposal for Spain myself.
RG went so well that I I thought by myself: why not try DM. To my own surprise I got no opponent and became chosen as DM. I couldn't believe it: myself, member of the C3DG for only two months being member of the cabinet with all those experienced guys who were member since the beginning of the game.
Term 9 was however a bit lame: I myself was a week off, snowstorms were bothering Arnelos and little turns were done.
Originally I planned to try to become judge, but when I swa thet Panag was going to run unopposed I got an unresistable pressure to compete with him, with success.
When I think back to that day in december when I joined, I still can't believe what has happened.
And now I'm a young DM with already a lot of experience in the cabinet with some of the patriarchs of the C3DG, still unbelievable.

That is my history, the history of a newcomer

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Last edited by Aidun; March 21, 2003 at 21:05.
Old March 21, 2003, 21:26   #32
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 16:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
My schedule goes straight to hell after Sunday, and I need to get the Gazette up before that happens too. I can't make the chat, no matter how much Ild like to. MrWIA and I both ran as Pres to get this done in a week, I don't plan to fail that plan now. Im an oddity that is not concerned with personal accomplishment or recognition, but that get's into a confusing belief system hinted at regularly in my sig. So, I don't care about missing the ending chat, nor with being President over VP for that matter, I actually prefer VP. As I said, confusing.

If we do not win the Vote, this term will go into regimented chats based on MrWIA and my schedule as we will both have considerably less time than this week.. Basically, my free day being Wed will have a chat, and his being Sat/Sun (depending on your timezone) will have another chat. Two chats a week, but it will go forward with little room for changing times.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old March 23, 2003, 09:48   #33
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 16:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I can't wait to see the next one. Apolyton humiliated, no votes attained in UN vote. Outcast of the world. Major cities nuked in retaliation.