Old June 19, 2003, 15:07   #181
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 22:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I took over from MWIA, MWIA took over from Herc, and TKG is looking for a replacement IIRC.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old June 19, 2003, 20:57   #182
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 16:22
great...

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old June 20, 2003, 07:45   #183
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 00:22
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Why is TKG looking for a replacement again? And an indefinite or temporary one?
Old June 20, 2003, 07:52   #184
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

I think he's going away. Not sure though.

Old June 20, 2003, 16:20   #185
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 19:22
no, i just don't want to play anymore
Old June 20, 2003, 16:30   #186
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

I see. Has it something to do with that more advanced NationState-like game? Will you also be completely inactive in the AXDG?
Old June 20, 2003, 17:00   #187
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

if you mean TDZK, then yes, it has a lot to do with it. and it's nothing like NS. nothing at all

as for complete inactivity, we'll have to see. i may or may not play, it's hard to say at this point. it all depends what happens this summer
Old June 21, 2003, 01:37   #188
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 10:22
Herc - I need your password!!!

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old July 9, 2003, 02:44   #189
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 23:22
I sent the password. Anyhow I have turn 2109. I am going to play it and pass it on to FlameFlash.
Old July 9, 2003, 09:42   #190
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Turn 2109 to Flameflash
Old July 10, 2003, 00:03   #191
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

played and it's in the outbox.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old July 10, 2003, 12:50   #192
Method
Emperor

DOES ANYBODY WANT TO PLAY THIS FOR ME???

if not i'll do it
Old July 10, 2003, 14:52   #193
FlameFlash
Emperor

I kind of doubt it... this game is seriously limping currently.

Old July 10, 2003, 15:26   #194
Drogue
staff

MWIA? Will you do Method's turn, since Herc is back to do his?

Old July 10, 2003, 15:48   #195
Hercules
Deity

I doubt it. He didn't even do my turn while I was away. Let's advertise wider.
Old July 10, 2003, 15:53   #196
Drogue
staff

Did he get the password? If so, then I agree, let's look elsewhere. I'll post on the MP forum and on CGN.

Old July 10, 2003, 19:28   #197
H0bbes
Emperor

Pick me! Pick me!

jcrocombe@aardvark.net.au

Hobbes

http://zanature.wordpress.com
Old July 10, 2003, 19:51   #198
Method
Emperor

right, i'll forward you the turn with the password
Old July 10, 2003, 22:40   #199
H0bbes
Emperor

2109 sent to Drogue.

Hobbes

http://zanature.wordpress.com
Old July 15, 2003, 03:13   #200
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
MWIA? Will you do Method's turn, since Herc is back to do his?
I would have, but thankfully the position has been filled.

Herc - I didn't have your password! I PMed once or twice, the first didn't work, and then when it was clear you weren't around I didn't think I could do anything more.

Old July 22, 2003, 19:56   #201
Hercules
Deity

This game has a wild habit of getting bogged down. Maybe it should be called crawl to the prize.

What about Drogue. With his RL position and 3 million spam messages on his computer each day, we'd need to know his current circumstances re playing this and the other games he's in.
Old August 4, 2003, 06:54   #202
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Just a bump to remind those who are playing to play...

I am still hanging around, and have been since I got back from Oz a couple of months ago. If needed I can still replace anyone - I would have played for Herc before but, as I said, I didn't get his password.

I'd like dearly to play SMAC, and the team game thing seems far too involved.... HELP!

Old August 4, 2003, 07:11   #203
Maniac

I consider this game dead. I don't even know who's still supposed to be playing.
Old August 4, 2003, 07:21   #204
Hercules
Deity

Drogue was next to play. As I said he should indicate something not just for here but the other agmes ihe's in as well. I think I 'll email him.
Old August 4, 2003, 16:49   #205
Drogue
staff

Sorry I obviously forgot to post here (I posted on the CGN and 'Poly AC-Multiplayer boards). ATM I have no CD drive, and so cannot access the game at all. I am trying to fix it, but it is taking longer than I thought. I will keep trying, and when I get it up I will continue to play. Or of you know of someone else I will send them the password. I'd like to keep playing, but I am ot sure how long it will take to fix my CD drive.

Old August 4, 2003, 17:25   #206
Hercules
Deity

You have my sympathy. While I can't open new theads or post correctly at least I can play. Hope you get it fixed soon.

BTW anybody who might be able to help my situation, it would be appreciated.

email me for the problem. I now think it is something to do with security certification.

Some sites won't allow me to log in properly.
Old August 4, 2003, 17:55   #207
Maniac

Drogue, if the CD-rom drive is your only problem, have you already tried out the no-CD crack that Googlie pointed me to when I didn't have my SMAX disk?
Old August 21, 2003, 04:53   #208
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

/me vigorously shakes thread

Old August 21, 2003, 05:03   #209
Darkness' Edge
Civilization II Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCall to Power II Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova Traders
Prince

Local Time: 09:22
Been talking to MWIA about this. I'd like to be involved if it was restarted with SMAC (I don't have SMAX). Be good to challenge some of you old guys.
Old August 21, 2003, 05:40   #210
Hercules
Deity

You can count me in.