Old December 1, 2003, 15:58   #331
dacole
ACDG The Human HiveBtS Tri-League
Prince

Local Time: 22:31
Local Date: November 1, 2010
ok mistake was mine and I apologize not sure how I sent 2176 but the correct turn has now been sent. In the future will endevor to check this forum and send the right turn.
Old December 1, 2003, 21:44   #332
Lazerus
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStates
King

Local Time: 23:31
Turn sent.
You just caught me on the last check before i went to bed mox

Not much happened, too tired time for 5hrs sleep and eww @ hotmails new design
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.
Old December 7, 2003, 07:11   #333
Lazerus
King

Whats happened to DD ? sent him turn twice and he seems to have went quiet in another pbem
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.
Old December 8, 2003, 22:01   #334
dacole
Prince

Ok sent turn to gox dd is still around I think since I got the turn..sorry it took me so long to play been working on my graduate school proposal I can send anyone who wants it the outline was working on this weekend if you want to get a taste of what graduate school in biochemistry is like
Old December 9, 2003, 13:37   #335
Lazerus
King

Believe me i know i'm doing a degree in regular chemistry and theres the biochemistry subsection i've got 4 pieces of coursework to hand in for just after chrismas
Anyways, ain't got turn yet so will prob be 2moro evening by the time i can play it by time mox sends it (usually 1 or 2am my time)

Last edited by Lazerus; December 9, 2003 at 13:47.
Old December 11, 2003, 13:15   #336
Lazerus
King

Colonel DilithiumDad,
You have been warned about poisoning the minds of the drones with your insidious slogans about democracy and the rights of the common man who has no sense. Your views on such matters are a direct threat to my position as leader of the Hive and yet you have ignored my warnings several times therefore I have been forced to take action to stop you.
This year Hiverian rovers have captured the Spartan bases Parade Ground and Ironcom, your forces were vastly outmatched.
Your only chance of survival is to make a public statement denouncing your warped views on such matters and urge your citizens to refrain from such dangerous free thought by quickly installing a strict police state on your citizens as an example.
Furthermore you will donate 100 energy credits to the Hive accounts and turn over the alien artifact currently under your control to the rover squad waiting to the south west of Heroes Waypoint.

When we see these conditions are being met a ceasefire will be called and a new treaty may be re-established.

Signed

Chairman Lazerus Leader of the Hive

Last edited by Lazerus; December 11, 2003 at 15:32.
Old December 15, 2003, 13:39   #337
Lazerus
King

Damn this games gotten slow
Old December 17, 2003, 13:46   #338
Lazerus
King

DD do you need a resend ?
Old December 17, 2003, 15:59   #339
DilithiumDad
Alpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 17:31
Re-sent 2178 to Dacole. Originally sent December 11.
Old December 23, 2003, 08:21   #340
Lazerus
King

Old December 27, 2003, 13:59   #341
Lazerus
King

Turn sent .... atlast !

War now rages on three fronts as the Spartan - Hiverian war continued this year with losses for the Spartan Federation as Heroes Waypoint, the largest base on the continent, fell to the Hive advance. Spy reports show the Spartan military in overdrive attempting to put up a last stand against rover hoarde bearing down on their positions, however Chairman Lazerus remains confident their effort will be in vain commenting only that "the length of time until the last notion of free thought has been wiped from this continent" as being the only variable.

In other news; reports show there has been sporadic attacks by Hive forces upon Lord Moxs' Gaian empire this year as the uncertainty over relations between the two factions raised tensions to an all new high. Hive diplomats have again been sent out to try clear up the matter before more blood is spilt upon planet.
Also Provost Zakharovs defiance was said to be wavering as University scanners have detected Hive encampments being set up along their coastline.

Last edited by Lazerus; December 27, 2003 at 15:46.
Old January 2, 2004, 22:00   #342
Lazerus
King

Is a resend needed or is everybody still lying around drunk in a gutter ?
Old January 12, 2004, 13:42   #343
dacole
Prince

turn
turn played and sent to gians
Old January 15, 2004, 17:27   #344
Lazerus
King

Turn sent

Chairman Lazerus sat with what almost seemed to be a smile on his face as the reports of covert activities succeeding on the Morganites began to flow, cash stolen, energy banks destroyed and terraforming burnt to ash. He could imagine the bloated Nwabudike in a rage one minute and then almost in tears the next as his precious energy drained away from him like sand through his grubby fingers.
The siege on Morgan industries still continued with Hive forces awaiting superior weaponry to take down the heavily fortified base which was the last thing preventing the faction from being over-run.

Gaian ambassadors left the Hive this year after signing a truce between the two factions putting an end to the growing hostilities before full fledged war ensued. Hive forces along the Gaian border have pulled back and been ordered to stand down and we hope the military buildup on the Gaian side does likewise

Centurion Cave and Fort Legion buckled under the attacks of Hive rovers as wave after wave of eager soldiers slammed into the defenses and combined with the cunning landing of a second battalion their fall was inevitable. The battalions are now keen to prove which is the toughest as each races to capture more bases and for the ultimate prize of the Spartan leader whose current location is unknown.
Old January 17, 2004, 16:33   #345
duMa
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Prince

Wow... it's still going.
I am geniunely impressed!
Old January 17, 2004, 21:12   #346
Lazerus
King

Yeah v.slowly plodding along, what happened to you anyways ?
Old January 22, 2004, 08:12   #347
Lazerus
King

DD dacole still hasn't received the turn, everything ok ?

5 turns in past 2 months we need our old pace of turn per 2 days back

Last edited by Lazerus; January 24, 2004 at 09:25.
Old January 26, 2004, 21:17   #348
Lazerus
King

Turn sent

Last edited by Lazerus; January 30, 2004 at 02:28.
Old February 1, 2004, 17:19   #349
Lazerus
King

Turn 2182 sent

"They're advancing now Chairman" came a voice from the computer situated on the other side of the room. "Show me a live feed from any units nearby commander, i want to see these fabled troops in action after all time the librarians have spent developing this new energy source"
A large holographic projection spanning three quaters of the width of the room and the entire height flickered into being clearing up after some clicks and adjustments for the lighting.
The battle was already well underway with rover forces racing to and fro avoiding the heavy enemy infantry guarding Sparta Command. Even with all the troops packed into such a small area the base and its surroundings seemed rather quiet, waiting for a storm to begin. The rovers in the centre began to split, taking up positions left and right as a small solid block numbering barely 100 began to push on. The troops advanced slow and steadily as the odd streak of laser fire flew overhead as the Spartans adjusted their crosshairs on the base defenses.
"Speed this up commander i want Sparta HQ taken now"
The infantry began breaking into a steady jog, 4 mile, then 3, then 2 and then it came, a hail of laser fire each perfectly aimed for a head or body.
The light cleared and the Chairman grinned, 2 maybe 3 troops had fallen.
A whirring began to increase in volume as the chaos guns started charging their weaponary. More enemy fire peppered their ranks, this time 4 or 5 fell and a small amount of shuffling took place as they re-arranged their formation. It was now that the small dots nothing more then a fist in size hurled forwards spinning their way towards the defenders. The plasma armour that had kept them safe for the past year shredded and melted in an instant, hundreds dropped in a silent agony as their skin fused to what was left of their shield against the world. The remaining defenders began frantically firing back to little avail as volley after volley tore down every last man standing his ground.
The rovers now began streaking forward, flying through the streets of Sparta HQ gunning down any person holding a weapon. Holo stations throughout the base were soon broadcasting the glorious message of the Chairman warning that unrest would be met with force while co-operation would result in a better future for all mankind. Holoboards throughout the streets now proclaimed the base Hive property, renamed for all intensive purposes to The Chairmans Honour.

"Our rover forces will be equipped with this new power source by when?" the Chairman asked intently
"The procedure for upgrading our obsolete rovers to handle all this new weaponary is expensive, i estimate around half a dozen divisions per annum, meanwhile production of new rovers containing this energy source is in itself far cheaper and easier.
"Excellent work commander, but i see your task is not finished yet as i assume those are enemy forces moving in from the north. Kill them and continue the advance, you have 5 years to finish the war on this continent"
"Glory to the Hive and Chairman!"

ok turn not sent need to replay the whole thing, theres gonna be a reload the damn thing crashed when i tried to save and exit
ok sent now

Last edited by Lazerus; February 1, 2004 at 18:51.
Old February 12, 2004, 18:15   #350
dacole
Prince

hey sorry to say the turn seems to have gotten deleted from my mailbox...if it could be resent that would be great. Send it to dacole78@hotmail.com haveing problems with outlook recently

Thanks
Daniel
Old February 13, 2004, 13:33   #351
Lazerus
King

I don't think DD reads poly anymore, make sure to email him aswell.
Old February 20, 2004, 15:33   #352
Lazerus
King

Hive Report 2183 :
Morgan Industries, the heart of corruption and decadence was eventually captured this year and Hiverian rovers fought superbly in defending against the morganites impact counter attack.
Defiance Freehold and Halls of discipline fell from the Spartan grasp as Hive technology begins to take its toll on the defenders.
Scientists from around the world are flocking to the Hive as engineers begin construction on the supercollider.

***Planetary Council Meeting***
Plans to reinstate the UN charter are currently tied at three yay vote to three nay, however it is believed Chairman Lazerus intends to use his executive veto to block the UN regaining any power over the Hive regime.
Old February 27, 2004, 11:15   #353
Lazerus
King

Hive report 2184:
University citizens began showing their discontent at Prokhor Zakharovs leadership as drone activity increased at several bases after Gagarin Memorial was captured by Hive forces. University forces were spotted attempting to intercept the Hiverian military as it began to advance on one of the Universities key scientific research centres.
The Spartan military was on the end of a devastating attack this year in as the last two major bases Blast Rifle Crag and Bunker 118 were captured. These losses indicate that Colonel DilithiumDads days of dreaming about democracy are almost up.
The Peacekeeper - Believer war is continuing despite Chairman Lazerus' demands to Brother Lal to cease the attacks and sign a truce, again Hive officials have imposed a fine on the Peacekeepers insisting all their military be withdrawn to PK territory and that the base recently captured by their forces, Joshua, be turned over to the Hive. Chairman Lazerus has signalled he intends to turn over control of this base back to the capable Pope Dacole.

***Planetary Council Meeting***
The attempt to reinstate the UN charter failed last year as Chairman Lazerus used his executive veto to block the proposal
Old March 21, 2004, 18:00   #354
Lazerus
King

Hive report 2185:
Large explosion sighted at last Spartan base, Hive forces victorious.
Gaians break treaty and attack a Hive outpost, Hiverian rovers counter attack destroying around half of the Gaian force but further losses are expected.
Supercollider nears completion

ps, Good game DD, went for the kill just as you started booming otherwise would have been alot more difficult for me.
Old April 7, 2004, 16:03   #355
dacole
Prince

ok I'm back turn played and sent to gains. The flu really stinks..
Old April 29, 2004, 19:09   #356
dacole
Prince

turn played and sent to gox