Old March 30, 2003, 06:32   #1
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 14:47
Local Date: November 1, 2010
See ya around guys, good luck
So long guys...

I know I've been gone for a couple months now anyways, but I just wanted to say farewell and thank you all for hours upon hours of entertainment, and for your friendships.

I really liked being a part of things here, and hope to return someday. Maybe when Civ 4 comes out....

Anyways, I ship out in 4 days and will most likely not be back for ....a good amount of time. Working with all of you, and on all the little projects we do to support our experience here has been hugely rewarding, and I'll miss your friendships, but like all good things......

Anyways, take care guys, I'll see ya around

A former SMC, and fellow Apolytoner
Meshelic

PS name a city after me next demogame since I didn't get one during this latest one Cmon.....you know you'll miss me
Old March 30, 2003, 08:05   #2
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 19:47
We surely will miss you, Mesh! Come back soon, my friend.
Good luck "there", be safe and take care. And don't worry, I'll support a city named after you
Old March 30, 2003, 15:16   #3
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 17:47
farewell Mesh, your contribution to this game cannot be overstated. You will truly be missed.
Aggie
Old March 30, 2003, 16:02   #4
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 16:47
See you Mesh, I hope you can come back. Aggie puts it best, so I have to rip it straight off of his post: You will truly be missed.

(So you're in the Military? See whut happens whun you tell your superior you were a former Supreme Military Commander of Apolytonia... )

Cya Mesh...

P.S. You are now #1 on the List of People to Name Cities after. (Duddha is #1.1 )
Old March 30, 2003, 17:46   #5
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Take care of yourself Mesh.
Old March 30, 2003, 19:13   #6
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 18:47
Mesh - take care. God speed.
Old March 30, 2003, 19:48   #7
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 17:47
Take care. We'll make sure you get your city.
Old March 30, 2003, 20:25   #8
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Sorry to see you leaving... come back one day!

Farewell party!!
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old March 30, 2003, 20:53   #9
jdd2007
NationStates
King

come back soon

good luck

*glory to country through strength and honor*
Old March 31, 2003, 00:35   #10
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 10:47
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Thanks for the good times, Mesh. Look after yourself and come back safe.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old March 31, 2003, 09:34   #11
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

See you Mesh, come back safely.
Old March 31, 2003, 13:01   #12
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

See ya Mesh.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old March 31, 2003, 14:17   #13
DAVOUT
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 23:47
Come back soon Mesh, before they build again an enormous bureaucracy
Old March 31, 2003, 18:32   #14
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 00:47
Mesh, I'll mis you. You are unreplaceable. Take care of yourself when fighting for a good purpose.

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old April 1, 2003, 05:29   #15
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Quote:
Originally posted by DAVOUT
Come back soon Mesh, before they build again an enormous bureaucracy
If this happens you can bet I will go forward on my plans to stage a military coup de tat. And you all know I'll have the know-how to do it....muwahahaha

On another note, thanks guys for the best wishes and the support. I really appreciate it, I've had so many good times with you guys.....I still read the forums and just laugh so much, you guys are quite a bunch, amazing group.

Old April 3, 2003, 04:26   #16
Meshelic
King

BTW what happened to Arnelos...?
Old April 3, 2003, 05:05   #17
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

I have no idea, he is but rarely online in the PTW DG. It's already days, maybe weeks since I last saw him.

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Old April 3, 2003, 05:35   #18
FrustratedPoet
PtWDG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 22:47
I noticed a while back that Arnelos was posting in the MOO3 forums quite a bit.
Old April 3, 2003, 20:48   #19
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Arnelos hasn't posted at Poly sence the 13th of last month. He must be working really hard or he's totally lost his ISP connection. I hope he's keeping up his bills....

Anyways, don't let the Drill Sargents get you down too much. Have fun at Lackland AFB (NOT!) and get through basic and then your tech training school. I look forward to seeing you post when you get your first leave. You'll be a pinger then....

Be safe and make sure you have fun....

E_T
Old April 3, 2003, 20:52   #20
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Oh, one more thing, never Volunteer....

and to give you a taste of your first day....

[DRILL SARGENT Voice]
PICK 'EM UP....PUT 'EM DOWN...PICK 'EM UP....PUT 'EM DOWN...PICK 'EM UP....PUT 'EM DOWN...PICK 'EM UP....PUT 'EM DOWN... What are you, a bunch is sissy boys!!!......
[/voice]

E_T
Old April 6, 2003, 22:11   #21
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

hi ,

dont forgot to write ones in a while Mesh

good luck and dont forget your bug spray

have a nice day