Old May 17, 2003, 15:09   #61
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 18:58
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I of course stand ready to serve the Rodina Comrade, turn up by 0200 GMT tomorrow.
Old May 17, 2003, 19:36   #62
Colwyn
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 08:58
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Excellent
If anyone can motivate the civilian population to work as valienty as our troops its Conb, we may start seeing some troops arrive to the fronts.

Building a city b/w Saratov and Vorenz (near the industry) other wise it looks good, don't forget to build labor brigades as they work twice as fast as labor's, its best to add laborer's that have a home city (not none) to a city and then build a labor brigade same turn. One lost turn now adds 2 thereafter.
Old May 17, 2003, 22:22   #63
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

Local Time: 22:58
Congradulations to our beloved former marshall, (though our current Marshall is indeed the Rodina's new saviour ) comrade Knapovich on his new promotion.
Old May 18, 2003, 00:32   #64
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Thanks guys!

Plans for the Future:

Airport in Chelybinsk to airlift TWO Siberians per turn.

Im changing Perm to a Labor brigade producing center. Labor brigades will be sent to Kirov and the Sverdlosk/ Chelybinsk to enhance irrigation and Industrial build up.

Also once Zlatoust gets some irrigation that will produce a ton of sheilds as well. (Three Bauxite mountains.)

Last edited by conmcb25; May 18, 2003 at 01:52.
Old May 18, 2003, 00:44   #65
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Deleted

Last edited by conmcb25; May 18, 2003 at 01:41.
Old May 18, 2003, 01:43   #66
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Perm Plan:
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	sverdlosk.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	45361  
Old May 18, 2003, 01:50   #67
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

New City south and East of Voronezh:

Another plan of mine.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	new city2.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	45362  
Old May 18, 2003, 05:42   #68
Bossy20000
Prince

Local Time: 23:58
Good plan comrade! The workers of the nation will join you to make it work! Our women and children are coming to our factories to help build weapons to destroy the Nazis! We can not let our soldiers down, by not giving them enough arms!
Old May 18, 2003, 06:13   #69
Shaka Naldur
Civilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Emperor

I don´t know if another city over there is a good idea, the ai will move that way and we'll need to defend it and spread my troops
well I would like an airport at vorozneh so i can also have some siberian troops airlifted

I also want to know what are we doing with the units from orsk, I want them, I really need them,
once the batte line arrives at the don I'm going to have too many problems to reinforce my cities,
Old May 18, 2003, 06:14   #70
Shaka Naldur
Emperor

well, I see that the city will be for next winter, to defend the city this summer was going to be a mess
that way I like the idea a lot
Old May 18, 2003, 06:19   #71
Bossy20000
Prince

Yes, this summer will be tough for you, for you will be constantly attacked. You will need a fast build-up this winter to counter their attacks.

For the founding of a new city, well yes, you will have to defend it, but on the other hand, it will produce units too and you will have an alternative for posting troops there in fortresses(they will try to break through in that region).
The new city will allow you to build anti-tankdefences and create RG's during the whole year. In case Serafimovitch or Voronezh should fall (better not, or to the Gulag with you ), we will have a second line of defence!
Old May 18, 2003, 07:39   #72
Shaka Naldur
Emperor

i won´t only need them for killing nazis
I'll need a fast unit to haunt all the nazis that can cross our defensive line
Old May 18, 2003, 09:27   #73
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

My first choice locations will be the red dots.

Fall back if there is a lot of action at the front will be Green dots.

In either case it will be august before I get there so if the Tactical situation is bad I obviously wont be able to do it.

Everyone plays differently, If I was playing from the beginning I would have left a refugee there and built a city at the beginning of this winter so we could be pumping red guards into Voronezh and Serafimovich by now.

As far as the Orsk question goes all the units that come out of Orsk HAVE gone to Serafimovich or Voronezh.

Its one of my best producing cities right now. But at 22 sheilds a turn it takes 5 turns to pop a KV-1, the next KV-1 will be ready next turn.

Ill switch to red guards if you prefer, but summer is comming and the mobility advantage diminishes.

Let me know.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	coal city.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	45374  
Old May 18, 2003, 10:13   #74
Shaka Naldur
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

As far as the Orsk question goes all the units that come out of Orsk HAVE gone to Serafimovich or Voronezh.

Its one of my best producing cities right now. But at 22 sheilds a turn it takes 5 turns to pop a KV-1, the next KV-1 will be ready next turn.

Ill switch to red guards if you prefer, but summer is comming and the mobility advantage diminishes.

Let me know.
I was just asking, Ididn´t know where the units were going

no, I trust you comrade
Old May 18, 2003, 10:25   #75
Bossy20000
Prince

We should also prepare Kotelnikovo for when they get the pontoon bridge! We just need more units, because most fronts NEED reinforcements, and all could use them.
Old May 18, 2003, 10:39   #76
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaka Naldur

I was just asking, Ididn´t know where the units were going

no, I trust you comrade
No problem I just cant pump out the darn units fast enough! Very frustrating for me because I know you guys NEED them badly.

Ill do whatever I can scrouging resources to build up the urals!

We will kill the facists comrade! I wont rest until Hitlers head is displayed upon a stick outside of the Kirov Tank Works, that Im building right now.

Good point on Kotelnikovo Comrade Michealovitch. We need more units all over!
Old May 18, 2003, 11:03   #77
Bossy20000
Prince

We trust you comrade! If one person will be able to build those units, it will be you. BTW, where are we building Kirov Tank Works? I thought we didn't research them yet? I could be wrong though.

My job here, comrades, is not only to keep the communist spirit high, but also to draw your attention to certain things my intelligence personnel reports me.
Old May 18, 2003, 11:23   #78
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Bossy20000
BTW, where are we building Kirov Tank Works? I thought we didn't research them yet? I could be wrong though.
No your right, Im building the Steel Mill that will eventually allow me to build the Kirov Tank works, although actually Ill probabaly build the Kirov tank works in Sverdlosk!

Good catch comrade.

The Arsenal of Communism is being built as we speak!
Old May 18, 2003, 11:37   #79
Bossy20000
Prince

I should take a look at all the cities and their production. I normally only check front cities. Can somebody tell me where I can find the last turn? I lost track of who has finished and who still needs to play. We might just need a new thread, just for posting the turns, and put the remarks elsewhere. This way, people will have less difficulty finding the last (part of a) turn.

We are awaitning your Arsenal of Communism. We must show the Americans that our Russian workers can produce more, better and cheaper units than they ever could

Last edited by Bossy20000; May 18, 2003 at 12:29.
Old May 18, 2003, 11:44   #80
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Bossy20000
Can somebody tell me where I can find the last turn? I lost track of who has finished and who still needs to play. We might just need a new thread, just for posting the turns, and put the remarks elsewhere. This way, people will have less difficulty finding the last (part of a) turn.
Look here:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...7&pagenumber=4

Second post from the top.

Comrade Sorokin (he is also the Mod) always stickies the current turn. So its at the top. Finished turns always get unstickied and float to the bottom.

Most of us post details in our threads but occassionally we will put things in the turn thread so the Marshall doesn't have to hunt around for.

Turn sequence is publish in that thread over and over.

Its the Marshall
front commanders (not in any order)
Economics
Marshall again
Old May 18, 2003, 12:31   #81
Bossy20000
Prince

Thank you
Old May 22, 2003, 16:54   #82
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Plans for March '42:

Rush build an airport in Chelybinsk to get TWO Siberians a turn to the front. (Right now Siberian Infantry wont get from Sverdlosk to Gorkiy for instance until July!)

Find out why Perm is in disorder.

Continue Industrial Build up.

Find any cities where a unit can be rush built near the front.

Continue to resolve the Food crisis in Orenburg.
Old May 25, 2003, 22:26   #83
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Plans for April 1942

We REALLY need that Airport in Chelybinsk, if we rush built it last turn we could have flown out a T-34 this turn! Now which front commander doesn't want another T-34!

Sverdlosk will switch to Convoy Wonder.

Ill double check the save and look for cities that could rush build another unit before the summer!

Yarensk will switch from Barracks to something else.
Old May 28, 2003, 15:52   #84
Shaka Naldur
Emperor

I don´t think it is a good idea to build the sturmoviks at my cities because I don´t have airports, but the one from Gorky and more than welcome,
and I need planes more than any other front needs them, the 2nd ukrainian can get them from the causcasus quite easily, but the only way i can get them is sending me the ones from Gorky or Staligrad

I also would like to ask for the cossacks and t 34/76 created at Orsk via events
the only unit I´ve got fron the urals so far are two red guards and a NKVD trooper
Old May 28, 2003, 16:01   #85
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
I also would like to ask for the cossacks and t 34/76 created at Orsk via events
Do you mean the Siberians that appear in Sverdlosk? I think there is an event that gives units in ORSK but I haven't seen them yet. And I just checked there are none this turn.

Quote:
the only unit I´ve got fron the urals so far are two red guards and a NKVD trooper
You have also recieved a Mech Infantry form Tashkent. And I can remember sending other units to Serafimovich because I thouht you needed help there when I was Marshall but I could be wrong.

But you are right you should get your fair share of reinforcements. The Orsk generated events units would be a natural for your front if we have to move them via road.
Old May 28, 2003, 16:41   #86
Bossy20000
Prince

I think he will need more then only the Orsk units to keep the cities and start an offensive next winter, but I agree that units coming from Orsk are closest to his cities if coming by road and therefore should be send to him.
Old May 31, 2003, 20:18   #87
Colwyn
Prince

Local Time: 08:58
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Belorussian front is very happy minister
I have enough units for the moment I belive to hold the front, please feel free to focus on other fronts for the time being.

Keep in mind though that the occasional Kayusha needs to be airlifted to smolensk this summer so we can retake Minsk.

I plan to support shaka's front quite a bit and can bring up reserves when needed.

We are also building Sturmoviks in the salient, if we can get more labor units in there to build up a few potential cites like Kaluga/Zangalov they could be building sturmoviks in 1-2 turns by winter end.

Shaka you need a airport at Voronez (for sturmoviks and airlifts)

You should also get a city built SE of Vorenez near the industry.
Old May 31, 2003, 22:59   #88
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Re: Belorussian front is very happy minister
Quote:
Originally posted by Colwyn
You should also get a city built SE of Vorenez near the industry.
Yep I have a laborer headed that way right now. With summer he should make better progress!
Old June 1, 2003, 18:37   #89
Shaka Naldur
Emperor

send me sturmovik friend, with the help of the partisans we will be at Kiev next turn
Old June 1, 2003, 19:05   #90
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
send me sturmovik friend, with the help of the partisans we will be at Kiev next turn
I know of one I built in Gorkiy, Ill discuss with the Marshall.