Old April 4, 2003, 22:03   #1
Pekka
Emperor

Local Time: 02:09
Local Date: November 2, 2010
all drunk posters unite!
Yes! It's my turn!

Ok little bit info, I haven't been drinking much since last summer. I made a fool out myself and drank in super heavy weight division. After that I have only drank in new years eve.. and little in cruise boat. Now, it's almoast a year and I went to bed, only to realize this is the time! the time is now! I discovered two sixpacks fo ½ liter Carlsbergs, half gone. Man I feel sooooooo gooooooodd.. After lon gperiod of dry time, IFinally decided I forgive myself an dremove the penalty. I'm buzzing so hard right now this is GREATTT! I LOVE BOOZE! Who was I kidding, I'm a drinker, not a lover.

Yea yea I know, I'm not babbling and making many typos , but that's not my point. My point is, don't drink for a year and after that.. it's like the first time drinking .

BOOZE RULES!
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old April 4, 2003, 22:04   #2
Pekka
Emperor

All great ideas comes in your sleep and you wake up and write it down. This is like one of thos egreat moments. WoohooO!
Old April 4, 2003, 22:05   #3
Bosh
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 08:09
will be joining you soon, thesis is done and nothing beats beer + sleep deprivation....
Old April 4, 2003, 22:06   #4
Pekka
Emperor

Sleep deprivation is good. It's like having more booze.
I haven't even tasted beer, not a drop since new years eve.. oh this is so divine. And join soon, drunk posters welcomes you with warm hearts
Old April 4, 2003, 22:07   #5
Pekka
Emperor

OH GOD! I JUST REALIZED I HAVE STORAGED MANY MANY MANY LITERS OF HOME MADE WINE! WOOOOHOOO!
Old April 4, 2003, 22:09   #6
Pekka
Emperor

BOshko, what time is it there? can we expect your company soon? Come on and join the buzz!

Right now I'm listening Pink Panther Theme and about to dance naked .
Old April 4, 2003, 22:10   #7
Tuberski

Local Time: 18:09
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Re: all drunk posters unite!
Quote:
Originally posted by Pekka
Yes! It's my turn!

Ok little bit info, I haven't been drinking much since last summer. I made a fool out myself and drank in super heavy weight division. After that I have only drank in new years eve.. and little in cruise boat. Now, it's almoast a year and I went to bed, only to realize this is the time! the time is now! I discovered two sixpacks fo ½ liter Carlsbergs, half gone. Man I feel sooooooo gooooooodd.. After lon gperiod of dry time, IFinally decided I forgive myself an dremove the penalty. I'm buzzing so hard right now this is GREATTT! I LOVE BOOZE! Who was I kidding, I'm a drinker, not a lover.

Yea yea I know, I'm not babbling and making many typos , but that's not my point. My point is, don't drink for a year and after that.. it's like the first time drinking .

BOOZE RULES!
I can get drunk on 4 rum and cokes, now that a rarely drink.

When I was in the Navy, I honestly could spend $100 on rum and cokes and not have a hang over or get sick.

I went to a bar with my wife a few weeks ago, she drinks and I don't. Anyway she gets a beer(Coors light) for 75 cents.

My coke, which is often free for designated drivers(which I was going to be), was $1.75!!!!!

I said, "To hell with this, I'll get a rum and coke for 75 cents."

She agreed to drink slowly(she has a HIGH tolerance) for alcohol).

I drank 4 rum and cokes and was plastered, in the time that she had a beer and a half.

I got drunk for $3.00 and saved $4.00 on the price of cokes.

Sweet deal!

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old April 4, 2003, 22:12   #8
Pekka
Emperor

Sweet

You know that's funny. I've been designated driver for so long now.. and sometimes I join my buddies in bars, and I like to drink Coke. And are expensive as hell.. what's the point? I don't get it..
Old April 4, 2003, 22:20   #9
Elok
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Local Time: 19:09
I join you in spirit, though there is a shortage of liquor at my place right now. I want to save my gin for a time when there's somebody to get plastered with. In the meantime, I will sit and think of the times when I played ninja with brooms, disco-danced to classical, and used a condom as a sock puppet....alas.
"May I be forgiven for the ills that I have done/Friends I have forsaken and strangers I have shunned/Sins I have committed, for which others had to pay/And I haven't met the whiskey that can wash those stains away."
-Brady's Leap, "Wash."
Old April 4, 2003, 22:24   #10
Pekka
Emperor

That's ok Elok, but it would have been great to have you with us... Here we go, let's make some 50/50s.. oh man life is great! And music rules too!
Old April 4, 2003, 22:34   #11
Pekka
Emperor

I want to dance Lambada right now. Come on, I dare you guys to join me and drink your brains out. Don't be stuck up, have fun, enjoy life and let's get drunk just because of it. Best thing is to do it unplanned. Spontanious druinking!
Old April 4, 2003, 22:36   #12
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 17:09
1 beer, 1 post?
Old April 4, 2003, 22:39   #13
Pekka
Emperor

Not exactly.. I'm slowing down a little, my tolerance is not good now. I'm planning on switching to wine soon though. I got off way too fast anyway..
This is the FUN thread! Woohoo!
Come on everyone, loosen up, the world is a crappy place with wars, now is the time to forget about it for a while and just let goooooooo, doctors orders.

You have to work on Saturdayt? Even better! Don't go, just start drinking right now. Don't even let them know you're coming. Shut the phone, lock your doors, get absolutely ridicilous amounts of alcohol and start drinking with us! Forget all your responsilibites for tomorrow/today, and let's just get all wasted. Let's drink for peace!

Last edited by Pekka; April 4, 2003 at 22:46.
Old April 4, 2003, 22:51   #14
Pekka
Emperor

Ok this is a drink suggeustion. It sounds very lame, but give it a try!

Get a big glass,, put 50% red wine and 50% Coke. I know it sounds pretty stupid, but try it! It's actually pretty good IMO.

Track suggestion: Alive - Skindo Le Le
Old April 4, 2003, 23:00   #15
Pekka
Emperor

Also one suggestion if you decide to join us, please no sad stuff, this is a happy day, happpy moment and happy thread. Let's feel good about ourselves for at least today, because we deserve it!
Old April 4, 2003, 23:09   #16
Pekka
Emperor

Ok I have an idea. How about you guys tell us what is the best thing that happened to you when you were absolutely wasted?
Share some stories
Old April 4, 2003, 23:24   #17
Tuberski

NEVER, EVER CHANGE WHAT YOU ARE DRINKING!!!!!!!

If you are drinking beer, don't switch to hard liquor or wine. Shots are okay.

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old April 4, 2003, 23:24   #18
Stuie
King

Quote:
Ok I have an idea. How about you guys tell us what is the best thing that happened to you when you were absolutely wasted?
Share some stories
My friends thought I got run over by a train.

When they found out I was ok, they started discussing how far the train would have carried my body and where the pieces would have landed.

Uh, it was funny at the time. But I was drunk!
Old April 4, 2003, 23:28   #19
Pekka
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuberski
NEVER, EVER CHANGE WHAT YOU ARE DRINKING!!!!!!!

If you are drinking beer, don't switch to hard liquor or wine. Shots are okay.

ACK!
No no no.. to kill as many brain cells as possible, it's only good ot drink beer, wine and vodka together.
Old April 4, 2003, 23:29   #20
Pekka
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Stuie

My friends thought I got run over by a train.

When they found out I was ok, they started discussing how far the train would have carried my body and where the pieces would have landed.

Uh, it was funny at the time. But I was drunk!
That was the best thing that happened to you? :loLl:
Old April 4, 2003, 23:32   #21
Stuie
King

Maybe not. First thing that came to mind. I even wrote a very short story about it:

http://www.geocities.com/smdaly.geo/park.html

Best thing that ever happened when I was drunk was I passed out and woke up without a hangover.
Old April 4, 2003, 23:34   #22
Pekka
Emperor

Well that's better. Still nothing really very unheard of.. I can't think of anything good myself though. I remember when I turned 18, which is legal age to drink booze here, you're adult then, and the next day was suppsoed to be my first day in my new summer job. I stopped drinking at 5 in the mornign and my job started at 7.00 in thje morning. Needless to say I was drunk like a pig and eeeeeeeeeeveryone noticed. I didn't get fired, but man did my boss mention it few times..
Old April 4, 2003, 23:36   #23
Tuberski

Quote:
Share some stories
Okay the best thing that happened to me was in the Phillipines, we were at a bar "Metallica", that had a tatto parlor in back. After several Tequila Sunrises and "Mojo"(that the waitress was trying to switch us to), I decide to get a tattoo. I went back and was told it was an hour wait, so back to the bar I went and drank some more. So much in fact, that, while an hour earlier I had drunk myself into getting a tattoo, I now had drunk myself OUT of getting a tattoo, for which I am grateful.

ACK!
Old April 4, 2003, 23:38   #24
Pekka
Emperor

Aren't they supposed to refuse tattooing if you're drunk? In order to stop people from getting drunk tattoos and then regretting it? I don't know about Philippines..
Old April 4, 2003, 23:45   #25
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

Local Time: 17:09
I might get drunk sometime this weekend.

In the meantime, read this amusing chat transcript from a chat I was in the last time I got drunk.

www.kaction.com/drunk.txt
Old April 4, 2003, 23:47   #26
Tuberski

Quote:
Aren't they supposed to refuse tattooing if you're drunk? In order to stop people from getting drunk tattoos and then regretting it? I don't know about Philippines..
Hell, in PI, your lucky if they use clean needles.

ACK!
Old April 4, 2003, 23:48   #27
Pekka
Emperor

ixany, I'll read it later, I raelly can't read long texts right now if you know what I mean . Time to put some clothes on, getting cold.
Old April 4, 2003, 23:56   #28
Tuberski

Quote:
ixany, I'll read it later, I raelly can't read long texts right now if you know what I mean . Time to put some clothes on, getting cold.

Your NAKED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Go get some damn clothes on then I'll talk to you.
Drunk=okay to talk to.
Drunk and naked=not okay to talk to.....unless female

ACK!
Old April 4, 2003, 23:58   #29
Pekka
Emperor

I'm not naked anymore. I sleep naked, so when I woake up to drink, I didnät bother putting any clothes on. But now I have t-shirt and boxers.
Old April 5, 2003, 00:06   #30
Pekka
Emperor

oh my sweet lord I'm getting drunk, I'm still waiting for your arrival Boshko . Where are you man? I need someone else who is getting aboslutely smashed, but you guys need to hurry, I'm soon there