Old April 5, 2003, 11:33   #1
Sosylos
Settler

Local Time: 23:11
Local Date: November 1, 2010
How do i form an army w/Mil Acad?
Could someone help me?

How do you form an army with the Military Academy?

I built the military academy and i need to form some armies to take over the remainder of Greece, but i can't fiogure out how to form an army with the Mil Acad. This is probably a stupid question, but this is the first game i've played going for conquest.

=j6=
Old April 5, 2003, 11:38   #2
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 16:11
Sosylos, once a city has built the military academy, the option to build an army unit will be listed in your build queue. The army is listed with all the other units you can build. Be aware - only the city that builds the military academy can build armies (unless you use a great leader to build an army elsewhere).
Old April 5, 2003, 11:40   #3
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 16:11
To clearify: The Military Academy doesn't build the army - the City where the Academy is located builds the army.
Old April 5, 2003, 11:55   #4
Sosylos
Settler

Local Time: 23:11
Thank you
Thanks a lot.

=j6=