Old August 2, 2003, 20:17   #361
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 01:21
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Yeah, I would remove it if I were you. No one's gonna read such a long signature, neglecting its purpose. Also, a month ago Zylka got his signature removed by Ming because many people complained about the length.
Old August 3, 2003, 07:51   #362
Main_Brain
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Free Drones
King

Waaazzup
Old August 3, 2003, 12:45   #363
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 23:21
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Sorry, will be removed. I just liked it, and felt like I needed a change. Didn't realise how long it was (didn't look that long when I read it ).

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old August 3, 2003, 16:09   #364
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 17:21
Quote:
Originally posted by Static Universe

Whazzup folks? Game going well? I see HongHu is a Queen King now. Kids grow up so fast these days.
Comrade SU!!! You have come back to see us! I have missed you so! Yes Game is going ok. HongHu is on his way to emperor , and yes, kids grow up pretty fast too. Will you come back and join us? We believe that the danger of SASS has passed and everybody is now out and dancing without fear. You will not believe what fun we are having here. Comrade Ali has arrived with rice wines, Deputy Chairman had just unveiled his great artwork on the ceiling of the Jamski Residence, Comrade Vev and Marshal have both joined a proKing club aiming for free minivacations, and Comrade Kody submitted an informal application of becoming the chairman Comrade Tass wants to study Cloning Vats Secret Project ... Come back and join us in the 7th floor of the rec commons, there's still xenodougnuts left in the hello room.

Grapefruit Garden
Old August 3, 2003, 16:13   #365
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
Sorry, will be removed. I just liked it, and felt like I needed a change. Didn't realise how long it was (didn't look that long when I read it ).
Could I ask dear Function Drogue that you don't include any long sig line in weekends, or at least if you do don't delete it until 24 hours later? Got to give the comrades who's not around in weekend a chance ...

p.s. I admit that I've found a base.

Grapefruit Garden
Old August 3, 2003, 17:30   #366
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

HongHu:

Quote:
Come back and join us in the 7th floor of the rec commons
Is the Hive in its private forum continuing the tradition of building an extra Rec Commons floor when the previous one has reached 500 posts?

GeneralTacticus:

Could you please top the Planetary Archives? (If it's ok for everyone at least.)
Old August 3, 2003, 18:59   #367
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 09:21
Quote:
Comrade Kody submitted an informal application of becoming the chairman
Cool! People are finally doing work for me and what more giving all the credit to me!!

Quote:
Come back and join us in the 7th floor of the rec commons
Heh, I didn't realise anyone had noticed my little edit.

Quote:
Is the Hive in its private forum continuing the tradition of building an extra Rec Commons floor when the previous one has reached 500 posts?
Our Rec room has reached 287 posts. Don't worry we'll soon pass the public forum rec room.

Kody
Old August 3, 2003, 20:06   #368
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

I think we will, even though the Hive security services are repeatedly trying to close it down...

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old August 3, 2003, 20:09   #369
Maniac

Quote:
Our Rec room has reached 287 posts. Don't worry we'll soon pass the public forum rec room.
Actually I doubt that. You see, in the previous ACDG we had the custom of creating a new rec commons thread after the previous one had reached 500 posts. We roleplayed that change of thread as constructing a new floor to the Rec Commons building in New Apolyton (our HQ). As you can see in the thread title, currently we are already at the fifth floor, quite high. This means there have already been about 2367 posts of spam here. Your measly 287 posts do not compare to that! Your Rec Commons will never be as high as this one!
Old August 3, 2003, 20:38   #370
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

I'm sure if the hive put their minds to it we could beat 2367 posts. Our four largest threads combined is over 1500 posts. Our Rec Room is only the 3rd largest thread in the hive, and it looks like it'll soon become the 4th largest with a new thread fast climbing in post counts. Our entire forum is easily over 2367.

Anyway we started on the 7th floor. The wonder of stilts.

Kody
Old August 3, 2003, 20:48   #371
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Oh no! Mutant Termite Mindworms!
Old August 3, 2003, 20:48   #372
Maniac

Yeah but all the other threads besides the Rec Commons don't count. Unless they're also complete spam of course.
Old August 3, 2003, 21:12   #373
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 10:21
Quote:
GeneralTacticus:

Could you please top the Planetary Archives? (If it's ok for everyone at least.)
Done.
Old August 3, 2003, 21:38   #374
Kody
Emperor

Well every hive thread has at least one spam post in them. Unless the thread is really short.

Does pravda count as spam? If it does two thirds of the posts in our forum are spam. Otherwise only half of our forum is spam.

Kody
Old August 4, 2003, 10:53   #375
Kody
Emperor

Googlie!!!!! Googlie has logged on!!!!

Kody
Old August 4, 2003, 12:35   #376
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 16:21
Yup - I now have highspeed internet connection for my last 2 days in the wilds of the BC Interior

G.
Old August 4, 2003, 16:55   #377
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
Could I ask dear Function Drogue that you don't include any long sig line in weekends, or at least if you do don't delete it until 24 hours later? Got to give the comrades who's not around in weekend a chance ...
The sig was Max Ehrmann's Desiderata. I really should have just used an extract

Old August 4, 2003, 17:31   #378
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Quote:
Otherwise only half of our forum is spam.
Comeon Kody, nearly ALL of our forum is spam of the best quality

-Jam
Old August 4, 2003, 17:54   #379
Snowflake
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue

The sig was Max Ehrmann's Desiderata. I really should have just used an extract
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy.

What beautiful and wise words. Thanks for sharing with us, Function Drogue.

I cann't imagine the length of you post last weekend though.

Grapefruit Garden
Old August 4, 2003, 23:36   #380
Kody
Emperor

Hercules,

What's wrong with your computer?

Kody
Old August 5, 2003, 19:31   #381
Jamski
Deity

Its a tragedy
That the once loved Rec Commons
Are silent like snow.

-Jam
Old August 5, 2003, 21:48   #382
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 18:21
Clap clap clap clap
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old August 5, 2003, 23:05   #383
Snowflake
Princess

Oh just wait until you see the next Pravda special edition. It is simply unreserved madness. All sensible comrades are swept off their feet. I have tried everything to stop it but failed. Only GooglieGod now knows what can be done for it to end.

Grapefruit Garden
Old August 7, 2003, 23:55   #384
Kody
Emperor

So who's willing to talk to me?

I've stopped trying to read anything in my private forum except for the turn update thread. All threads are completely Haikus, even the turn update aside from what I post.

So how's the weather on your side of the world?

Did deleting the apolyton cookie and relogging in help Hercules get past his authorisation problem?

Googlie, want to tell us the post statistics now?
Old August 8, 2003, 00:33   #385
Snowflake
Princess

Dear Kody, don't be frustrated. There is at least one comrade who is not completely insane. And she is still fighting the madness with logical and sensible posts in the private forum.

Grapefruit Garden
Old August 8, 2003, 00:50   #386
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Unfortunately it is not me.
Old August 8, 2003, 14:06   #387
Drogue
staff

The weather is so so hot here Too hot to work, or do anything (since it's never hot here, we have little airconditioning ) but I got a postcard from Louise this morning

*cough*

Anyways... just thought I'd spam the correct place for once

Old August 8, 2003, 14:20   #388
Snowflake
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by Vev
Unfortunately it is not me.
Comrade.

Grapefruit Garden
Old August 11, 2003, 08:13   #389
Kody
Emperor

*smirk*

Sorry I'm in a playful mood today

Last edited by Kody; August 11, 2003 at 08:20.
Old August 11, 2003, 08:34   #390
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 00:21
Nope it didn't work. Tried that before. I think I need to re install my ISP but I can't find the disk, which is why I continue like this.

Hopefully it will turn up.