Old April 14, 2003, 01:49   #1
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 15:38
Local Date: November 1, 2010
ISDG FAM PBEM Game
Order:

Togas
BigFree
MasterZen
WhiteBandit

Game has started and has been sent to BigFree

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old April 14, 2003, 02:08   #2
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 16:38
4000 BC sent to MZ.
Old April 14, 2003, 02:26   #3
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 17:38
4000 BC sent to WB

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Last edited by Master Zen; April 14, 2003 at 02:42.
Old April 14, 2003, 02:34   #4
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

to togas

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old April 14, 2003, 02:37   #5
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

sent to bigfree
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old April 14, 2003, 02:56   #6
Togas
Emperor

sent to bigfree
Old April 14, 2003, 03:14   #7
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

to WB

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old April 14, 2003, 03:44   #8
Master Zen
Deity

hectic night, not bad when all of us are online!

3800 BC sent to WB

Old April 14, 2003, 03:47   #9
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Turn 3800 sent to Togas. That was quite a fast pace there

Well, see everyone tomorrow.

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old April 14, 2003, 20:04   #10
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

3750 BC sent to MZ. Maybe we can all meet up again tonight?
Old April 15, 2003, 00:32   #11
WhiteBandit
Prince

3750 I think? Sent to Togas.

Old April 15, 2003, 09:41   #12
WhiteBandit
Prince

Hey MZ, can you resend the save. I loaded it up and it asked me the password for Korea. As much as I'd like to play as Korea, I don't know you password. (Don't worry! I even tried the one you posted in #Apolyton too! )

But yeah, if you could resend the latest save, I would be happy

Old April 15, 2003, 18:12   #13
Master Zen
Deity

Sent

Old April 15, 2003, 18:21   #14
WhiteBandit
Prince

Thanks On it's way to Togas

Old April 16, 2003, 02:20   #15
WhiteBandit
Prince

Goodnight guys, sent to Togas waiting for him in the morning! Good round tonight. It is now 2710BC I think.

Old April 16, 2003, 02:33   #16
BigFree
Deity

WOOT! We are moving! Great going guys.
Old April 20, 2003, 01:44   #17
BigFree
Deity

A bad Start?
Is this a "bad' start?
Old April 27, 2003, 06:57   #18
BigFree
Deity

Turn to MZ, 1300 BC
Old May 12, 2003, 17:03   #19
BigFree
Deity

410 BC to MZ
Old May 29, 2003, 01:33   #20
Master Zen
Deity

BigFree the traitor:
Note the invasion force...
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled1.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	46371  

Old May 29, 2003, 01:44   #21
BigFree
Deity

Here's a better "before" pic.

Old May 29, 2003, 02:57   #22
BigFree
Deity

Here's an "after" Only one skirmish took place, hemoved everyting out of the way!

My Horsie beat his Horsie, then my Pike came to tend to his wounds and Have some "Oh-No-Sum-Ting-Wong." A very popular Korean dish made with Horsemeat!

Old May 29, 2003, 02:59   #23
Master Zen
Deity

who says you don't learn anything from Trip

Old May 29, 2003, 03:04   #24
BigFree
Deity

Turn for MZ

Last edited by BigFree; May 29, 2003 at 03:10.
Old May 29, 2003, 04:14   #25
Master Zen
Deity

bye bye pike :)
Guacamaya the Horseman goes for the kill. Ooh, there goes 1/4 of your invasion force!
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	untitled5.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	46379  

Old May 29, 2003, 04:19   #26
BigFree
Deity

Damn RNG! But, did you disband any more cities!
Old May 29, 2003, 17:03   #27
BigFree
Deity

This is so weird!

I come close to a Korean city and then suddenly they all cry out in terror and the whole city collapses and all citizens are dead. That's 3 cities now! OMG!

It must be something the Korean Government is doing to their own people, what a shame....I'm going to have to schedule more 'inspectors' to come over. I have to get to the botom of this, it's the humane thing to do, don't you think?

Old May 29, 2003, 20:21   #28
BigFree
Deity

Since MZ isn't so happy right now, I will post some more shots. The two different stacks of (2) not labeled, are a Pike and Med Inf combined.

I wonder what the "Krazy Koreans" will do next?

Go North or go South...tough battle either way. :hmm:

I wonder if I should tell him that I have another 14 units on the way (in 3 turns)!

Old May 29, 2003, 21:38   #29
Master Zen
Deity

Quote:
I wonder if I should tell him that I have another 14 units on the way (in 3 turns)!

Guess what? I don't care!!!

they will all receive a very nice welcoming

Old May 30, 2003, 02:36   #30
Master Zen
Deity

BEFORE
ooooh! another stack!!

(note the three elites)
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	image2.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	46485