Old May 30, 2003, 02:38   #31
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 17:38
Local Date: November 1, 2010
AFTER
did I do that?
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	46486  

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old May 30, 2003, 03:00   #32
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 15:38
Now, I was just minding my own business, mapping WhiteBandit's western island when I happened to discover THIS FLEET OF GALLIES ...

Wonder where they're gong?

--Togas
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	temp.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	46487  
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old May 30, 2003, 05:47   #33
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 16:38
Hey there, things are in full swing now!

Korea has not been a good host; they have now disbanded 4 cities, killed 8 units of mine and lost who knows how many cause they will not come clean with the figures. Otherwise the war is going pretty much as planned, really. Well, with the exception of the "Trip" like behaivor of razing you own cities..tsk tsk tsk.

Anyways, The Vikings are proud to announce that we have complete the Great Wonder--The Pyramids.

Old May 30, 2003, 20:23   #34
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Here's another for the History books.

Things are moving along right as planned. Though the Indians seem to want to side with the Koreans. Maybe a couple of Galleys to India will change their minds and they will then suppot the Scadanavian/England Alliance.... Just a thought.

Sceens coming soon....
Old May 31, 2003, 05:28   #35
BigFree
Deity

I think this makes the totals of 8 units of mine killed and 5 units of his (that I personally know about, not including the ones he may have lost while attacking me, because he will not disclose those number's), plus 5 cities of his destroyed.

If one were to listen to MZ tell it, he would have you believe that he has me right where he wants me.

I also got a Great Leader out of the last battle. What do I do with him? Build a Wonder? Make an Army? Disband him for 2 shields?

Here's a pic of the latest situation. MZ has destroyed all 5 of his cities that are in ruins. I attacked and killed 4 Pikes in that last city, but he razed it on the next turn.
The road to his dyes have also been cut. He has one city left to the south of my stack, possibly one or two Warrior's in it. You can count on that one being gone soon!

I hope WhiteBandit gets back soon from his Geology trip, he's the next to play.

Old June 4, 2003, 03:39   #36
BigFree
Deity

Here's an update for all you dedicated fans of the ISDG FAM game.

QUICK POLL:
Who believes that F-Y city will be disbanded on the next turn?

Who believes that FSB (his Captitol that contains The Collosus) will be disbanded on the next turn?

Who believes both will be disbanded?

Who believes that Korea is finished?

I love you MZ, but you goota go now...
Old June 7, 2003, 19:21   #37
BigFree
Deity

After sinking 2 Galley's and destoying an Elite Horseman and a regular Warrior, my troops are ready for their main assualt. I'm looking foward to the city being disbanded. I'm hopefull that MZ will continue to raze his own cities so that I don't look like a bad guy if I raze them instead.

Oh, and I built my own city on his old digs. Pretty neat spot!
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	fam pbem 380 bc map.gif
Views:	57
Size:	198.4 KB
ID:	47246  
Old June 9, 2003, 06:54   #38
BigFree
Deity

Of course he razed it. But I will no longer post pics until someone else does so also.

I have Sun Tzu's War Academy and The Great Light House; both on same turn. You gotta loves those GL's

410 AD to MZ.
Old June 16, 2003, 04:17   #39
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Operation "From Mexico to Korea" has been a success. My army of death has not been able to taste the enemies blood yet as HE KEEPS RUNNING AWAY.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	poormz.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	47863  

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old June 16, 2003, 18:56   #40
BigFree
Deity

MZ has one lonely city left.

The Colossus is mine!

Togas's stack in gone!

Togas, you might want to give your Ally a few cities to help him out....
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	fam 440 bc.gif
Views:	41
Size:	263.2 KB
ID:	47893  
Old June 16, 2003, 18:58   #41
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

How far back has this battle gone and been planned? Well BF agreed to me disclosing some of our logs! We have litterally been planning this for ages. Sorry MZ!!

Take this prime example from May 21st (Mostly snippets, cut out the useless stuff):

Quote:
[BigFree] Hey WB, I caught the bastards; MZ and Togas. Togas traded MZ Republic even though we had a "no-trade" clause. Togas says MZ "pressured" him and MZ says He "promise not to use it till the "no-trade" clause is up. But now MZ get to the next age before us and has his "free" tech of Monotheism. It's a bunch of BS that they did this. I will never trust them again.
[22:14:54] [WhiteBand] yeah
[22:14:56] [WhiteBand] it's MZ
[22:15:00] [WhiteBand] i would never trusted him to begin with!
[22:15:19] [BigFree] we have to plan on taking out one, then the ohter
[22:15:27] [BigFree] which is first?
[22:15:28] [WhiteBand] MZ first
[22:15:32] [WhiteBand] he is weak compared to me
[22:15:34] [BigFree] ok
[22:15:35] [WhiteBand] and that is saying A LOT
[22:15:39] [BigFree] lol
[22:15:48] [WhiteBand] i'm average to togas
[22:15:49] [BigFree] I have construction now
[22:15:50] [WhiteBand] and weak to you
[22:15:55] [WhiteBand] so you can sit on him
[22:15:57] [BigFree] I will gift to you

[22:20:38] [BigFree] I want MZ and Togas now badly
[22:20:46] [WhiteBand] yeah
[22:20:52] [BigFree] I need your help
[22:20:59] [BigFree] and you need mine
[22:21:07] [WhiteBand] i'll try my best, i'm pretty weak though because of that SHITTY start
[22:21:11] [WhiteBand] i'll work with what i can though
[22:21:29] [WhiteBand] if i can settle that small island with the iron that gives me a good jump point to nail MZ from
[22:21:31] [BigFree] np, just go after Eng next
[22:21:39] [WhiteBand] okay
[22:22:07] [BigFree] there's one costal tile seperating me and MZ
[22:22:29] [BigFree] I can put a bunch of Galleys there and make a mass landing
[22:22:44] [BigFree] He will ****
[22:22:46] [WhiteBand] i'm loading up my save to check some geographic stuff
[22:22:53] [BigFree] ok
[22:22:54] [WhiteBand] if you can nail him there, i can nail him from the north
[22:23:02] [BigFree] )
[22:23:12] [WhiteBand] it will still have to be awhile though :-/
[22:23:20] [WhiteBand] which in the meantime, he might get stronger
[22:23:31] [BigFree] Oh yeah, I'm notready weither
[22:23:41] [BigFree] Like 50 60 turns
[22:23:59] [WhiteBand] 4 tiles separate his island from me
[22:24:02] [BigFree] I ned to build gallyes
[22:24:09] [BigFree] that's close
[22:24:17] [WhiteBand] err
[22:24:22] [WhiteBand] his island from "my" island
[22:24:32] [WhiteBand] i'm sending one more settler and a worker over there right now to start working it
[22:24:33] [BigFree] your little island
[22:24:39] [BigFree] good
[22:24:54] [WhiteBand] and if i can get a city at the very southern edge (pretty much a non productive city though) that will be my jump point
[22:25:00] [WhiteBand] this will be hard to estimate turns though
[22:25:10] [WhiteBand] let me see

[00:45:07] [WhiteBand] i'll have 5 galleys in 8 turns
[00:45:16] [WhiteBand] providing 1 doesn't currently sink...

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old August 22, 2003, 02:27   #42
BigFree
Deity

This is FAM 3

Attachment deleted.

Last edited by BigFree; August 22, 2003 at 06:44.
Old August 22, 2003, 02:35   #43
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

FAM 3 to WB
Attached Files:

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old October 20, 2003, 03:26   #44
Master Zen
Deity

FAM 5

to Arnelos
Attached Files:

Old October 20, 2003, 03:50   #45
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 18:38
Sent to BF
Old October 20, 2003, 03:57   #46
Master Zen
Deity

Next turn
Attached Files:

Old October 20, 2003, 04:14   #47
Master Zen
Deity

To Arnelos
Attached Files:

Old October 20, 2003, 04:18   #48
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

3850 BC to BF. For random civs, I'm pretty happy that I got China.

That said, not being religious is a pain for a modern age start
Old October 20, 2003, 05:09   #49
Master Zen
Deity

to Arne
Attached Files:

Old October 20, 2003, 05:28   #50
Arnelos
Emperor

3800 BC To BigFree... "Fragile - Do Not Touch" has been renamed "Little Red City"... China is now a...... democracy?!