Old April 17, 2003, 21:56   #31
Al B. Sure!
Emperor

Local Time: 19:48
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Can't work be interpreted as an act holier than resting? Some protestant denominations have leaned towards work being equivalent to prayer.
Old April 18, 2003, 11:44   #32
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 01:48
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Vesayen

Of course I wont sue, first off I have no proof, second off it would be morally corrupt(just because they are racists, dosent mean I am entitled to their money.....it just means they are racists).

The day there is peace between Israel and the palestinians, I will make Aliyah-and yes, I really literaly mean that. My fear of future tentions is the only thing keeping me in America.

Im a minority? I didnt know-where is my affirmative action?????

I can work at any time of day or night even rediculously late or early, just not saturday day or friday night....I dont think thats asking for much considering I am VERY flexible besides those hours.
hi ,

you would have a job , work under our system , .....

dont worry about tensions , they go away , ....

have a nice day
Old April 18, 2003, 12:04   #33
Space05us
King

Local Time: 11:48
Quote:
Looking for work at the moment is a nightmare. I'm having no luck either. I think its because all employers are prejudiced against white anglo-saxon protestants with a good education and middle-class background. Bastards the lot of 'em.

taking that and turning into something serious; where Im at right now my sister cant get a job because she's white. I think its funny, she gets PO'ed at me for laughing. The only reason I got a job is because the lady that owns the video store thinks I look like Harry Potter.(which I dont, shes the only one who thinks so)

edit: I live in Barrow, Alaska. Its mostly Eskimos, us white people are minorities, and the Eskimos are REALLY racist.
Old April 18, 2003, 12:09   #34
Oerdin
Deity

Local Time: 16:48
You could try visiting a few different synigoges in your city and pass word that you're looking to work for a sabbath observing Jew. Failing that there might just be a web site dealing with this sort of issue.
Christianity is the belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie who can give us eternal life if we symbolically eat his flesh and blood and telepathically tell him that we accept him as our lord and master so he can remove an evil force present in all humanity because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from an apple tree.
Old April 18, 2003, 13:51   #35
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Oerdin
You could try visiting a few different synigoges in your city and pass word that you're looking to work for a sabbath observing Jew. Failing that there might just be a web site dealing with this sort of issue.
hi ,

well , if he would provide us with some background , age , location , etc , .... that would make things a bit easier , ....

have a nice day
Old April 18, 2003, 13:55   #36
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Re: help im being oppressed! I cant find a new job........racists!
Quote:
Originally posted by Vesayen
The place I've worked for the last 2 years just went out of buisness......which is bad because it was an EASY job and I could browse the internet while I worked.........

I've been looking for a month, cant find a new job........

I go, if I talk to a person and it seems like they will hire me, the second I mention I cant work friday night/saturday day(night is fine) they loose interest........

Any application where I put that down is rejected(I scribble in the margin that it is for religious reasons).......

Cant work on friday night/saturday day so no one will hire me!

Racists!

thats not religious. thats logical.

saturdays work???!!! piss off loosers (should have been your reply ) (sayath the one who uncompcainingly used to worked even sundays )
Old April 18, 2003, 16:34   #37
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

Local Time: 18:48
Quote:
Originally posted by Azazel
Quote:
blacks to africa! jews to isreal!
So where are you going? Britain, Germany or Russia?
that depends on which bloodline you follow

my paternal side is mixed. his mother was from America (lblood goes back to the colonies), his father was Polish / German.

my maternal side is Irish / Russian.

so i can stay if i follow it back far enough. AWAY, YE DARKIES!