Deity

Local Time: 20:58
Local Date: November 1, 2010
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Sweet Revenge.

Old May 4, 2003, 14:00   #32
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 19:58
Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Sweet Revenge.

To the Gulag with you, OOPs wrong forum!

Last edited by conmcb25; May 6, 2003 at 14:43.
Old May 4, 2003, 16:03   #33
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

England begins to build her trade network with all of Europe.

She also wonders what the Major Catholic Powers in Europe plan to do to help defend there Catholic neighbors the Austrians from the Islamic threat.

We are willing to set aside any old religious prejudices and make sure Europe is safe for Christiandom!
Attached Files:
File Type: net england_1520.net (439.9 KB, 6 views)
Old May 4, 2003, 16:17   #34
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Damn you, English pig dogs!
Old May 4, 2003, 19:58   #35
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Damn you, English pig dogs!
Hmmm just what is a pig dog? Is that a cross between a pig and a dog? Or a dog and a pig?

Im soooooo confused!
Old May 4, 2003, 22:08   #36
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yaro is next
Old May 4, 2003, 23:46   #37
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 18:58
Re: Courts of Madrid Anno Domini 1520
Denmark is not afraid of the Hapsburgs' petty garrisons in the Netherlands, nor of their weak vassals in Germany. You have no power base near our homeland from which to threaten us.
Old May 5, 2003, 17:12   #38
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 00:58
Local Date: November 2, 2010
P&P

Zipped file
Attached Files:
File Type: zip sweden_a1520.zip (58.6 KB, 11 views)
Old May 5, 2003, 17:14   #39
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

BUMP DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMP DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUMP DARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I do this one soon enough?

Last edited by conmcb25; May 6, 2003 at 14:44.
Old May 5, 2003, 17:53   #40
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

If this thread is going to be a BUMP War, I'm going to enjoy it a lot
Old May 5, 2003, 21:22   #41
Dr. Nick
Deity

You stole my BUMP idea, English dog pig! Sons of a silly person

WTF?

Last edited by Dr. Nick; May 6, 2003 at 18:16.
Old May 5, 2003, 21:59   #42
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
You stole my BUMP idea, English dog pig! Sons of a silly person!
Yes I did you heathen infidel! Thanks BTW I love it!

Last edited by conmcb25; May 6, 2003 at 14:42.
Old May 6, 2003, 00:35   #43
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Javier, the zip is corrupted.
Old May 6, 2003, 14:29   #44
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Works for me. Here is the unzipped .net file Darius.
Attached Files:
File Type: net sweden_a1520.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old May 6, 2003, 14:39   #45
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Javier, the zip is corrupted.
Darius I think you need to check or change your zip program. I had no problem unzipping it either. I use win zip and windows 98 or XP. Both worked. Just wanted to let you know.
Old May 6, 2003, 14:45   #46
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

El!

You need to dump the Marqee! Ming says its a no no!

I confirmed it with H Tower.

Just wanted to let you know!
Old May 6, 2003, 17:23   #47
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 01:58
BUMP
Old May 6, 2003, 18:12   #48
Dr. Nick
Deity

What's wrong with the marquee?
Old May 6, 2003, 20:11   #49
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
What's wrong with the marquee?
According to Ming I guess it takes up too much bandwith and is unfair to our dial in colleages. Hey I don't make the rules because I dont own the site. But as someone who has been banned before for insulting a mod I found out its just better to get along than fight the system. As long as I can call you a heathen infidel and you call me a pig dog and we have fun doing it that what this is all about!
Old May 6, 2003, 20:12   #50
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

BTW BUMP DARIUS!
Old May 6, 2003, 20:41   #51
Dr. Nick
Deity

Bloody hell, people without at least a 56.6k modem in the age of DSL, T3 and other superior connection types don't deserve to surf the net!
Old May 6, 2003, 20:59   #52
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Bloody hell, people without at least a 56.6k modem in the age of DSL, T3 and other superior connection types don't deserve to surf the net!
Maybe but if they were reliable players I would welsome them with open arms. I think the days of dial in are numbered. I switched to dsl last fall and will never go back! (And Im a cheap-skate!)
Old May 7, 2003, 16:35   #53
yaroslav
Emperor

I've 56kbps model dial connection I hope I'll get DSL or cable soon
Old May 7, 2003, 17:29   #54
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 01:58
BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!
Old May 7, 2003, 21:46   #55
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Are you wacked out of your head man? It's barely been 24 hours since Henrik posted the file, and 10 hours since I saw it!

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25 Darius I think you need to check or change your zip program. I had no problem unzipping it either. I use win zip and windows 98 or XP. Both worked. Just wanted to let you know.
Y'all know me, my computer would have to burst into flames before I get off my ass and fix it.

Besides, like I already said, this has only occurred with this file, with downloading the scenario, and with a file in the Another Imperialism 1870 game (btw, could someone unzip that one for me if they have time? FiGu seems to be taking a while on it) That's three times out of hundreds of files I've unzipped, so nothing I'll lose sleep over.

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25 According to Ming I guess it takes up too much bandwith and is unfair to our dial in colleages. Hey I don't make the rules because I dont own the site. But as someone who has been banned before for insulting a mod I found out its just better to get along than fight the system. As long as I can call you a heathen infidel and you call me a pig dog and we have fun doing it that what this is all about!
Aw, and I wanted "Steve's a . " to roll across the screen to punish him for his bumping.

- Revolution in Denmark! The peasants have risen up and stormed Copenhagen with torches and pitchforks to demand more civil liberties from the government and to end its aggressive policies in the Empire. Kristian has agreed to major political reforms, and their fruits will be born in the coming years.

- In the meantime, the king has offered a great big to Spain and Austria.
Attached Files:
File Type: net danes_1521.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Darius871; May 7, 2003 at 21:51.
Old May 7, 2003, 22:46   #56
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ah Darius living life on the edge I see!

Well if nothing else it will certainly be entertaining watching you get banned, AGAIN!
Old May 9, 2003, 11:57   #57
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

El?

Just a reminder its about 9 hours till "official" Bump time.
Old May 9, 2003, 12:24   #58
Dr. Nick
Deity

Make love to a duck, I missed it! Will play asap!
Old May 9, 2003, 13:03   #59
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Make love to a duck, I missed it! Will play asap!
OK as long as its a female duck!
Old May 9, 2003, 13:40   #60
Dr. Nick
Deity

Spanish Fleet Engaged Outside Malaga! 2 Spanish Caravels Sunk!