Old May 29, 2003, 12:34   #151
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 20:58
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Pfffffft. Christianity is the Opium of the Masses! Embrace the collectivisation of farms and industry! Power to the workers!

*Sultan infiltrates communist propaganda in Europe*
Old May 29, 2003, 13:32   #152
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Local Time: 00:58
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Trying to undermine your own authority over your subjects, Sultan?
Old May 29, 2003, 14:54   #153
Dr. Nick
Deity

The Sultan will always be a reformist at heart!
Attached Files:
File Type: net turks4.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old June 1, 2003, 03:48   #154
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 01:58
el awrence, it seems to me that you´ve posted the same file as the turn before ....
Old June 3, 2003, 17:29   #155
jim panse
King

just to get back into your minds
Old June 5, 2003, 00:27   #156
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 19:58
I sent El and email and he said he would check it out. He gets pretty busy sometimes during the week!
Old June 5, 2003, 12:47   #157
Dr. Nick
Deity

Attached Files:
File Type: net turks5.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old June 5, 2003, 22:58   #158
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

jim we got a new file.................
Old June 5, 2003, 23:38   #159
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 18:58
Is that a BUMP, Knapowsi?
Old June 5, 2003, 23:45   #160
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Is that a BUMP, Knapowsi?
Who is Knapowsi?
Old June 6, 2003, 03:17   #161
jim panse
King

I´ll play&post my turn later the day.
Old June 6, 2003, 09:14   #162
jim panse
King

Austria moves on!
More troops have been sent to the newly acquired terrtories around Zagreb [which should be Agram; Zagreb is the name of the city since 1918/19] to face the Ottoman threat.
Attached Files:
File Type: net austria_5_1524.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old June 6, 2003, 11:28   #163
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Note taken ;o
Old June 8, 2003, 13:02   #164
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

ill post the file soon...

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old June 8, 2003, 13:36   #165
jim panse
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Henrik
Note taken ;o
Sorry for being that pedantic, Henrik but you know: it´s just for historical accuracy .....
Old June 8, 2003, 19:28   #166
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Bump Figu!
Old June 9, 2003, 02:03   #167
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Bump Figu!
Damnit I got myself bumped again!

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Old June 10, 2003, 05:30   #168
Henrik
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by jim panse
Sorry for being that pedantic, Henrik but you know: it´s just for historical accuracy .....
Don't worry, it'll be in the next version

Keep these comments comming, I wan't the scenario to be as accurate as possible.
Old June 10, 2003, 06:46   #169
FiGu
Prince

Here's the turn. and why is there 3 english transports blocking the english channel?

The french king offers the english a peace treaty.
Attached Files:
File Type: net french_1_1524.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)

Old June 10, 2003, 12:44   #170
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by FiGu
Here's the turn. and why is there 3 english transports blocking the english channel?

The french king offers the english a peace treaty.
Ill take it.

I dont remember about the ships, if you want to trade with London thats fine, Ill move them out of the way.
Old June 11, 2003, 16:17   #171
Henrik
Emperor

Spanish troops are moving to prevent the cowardly danish tactics

Very nice move that one btw Darius, I didn't see it comming at all.

Spain is far from beaten yet though
Attached Files:
File Type: net spain1524.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old June 11, 2003, 18:43   #172
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

English ships in the Channel moved out of the way of the HUGE armada bearing down on the Spanish Netherlands.

French King an English ship on a trade mission was left in the channel to Rouen. It will be out of the way next turn. (I ran out of movement points.) The trade unit is heading for Paris and should be delivered and out of your way next turn. Its from Norwich so that will provide you with some nice trade arrows in your capital!

The English King still deplores Christian nations assisting and allying with the Unbelievers!

We should all be fighting the threat that Islam presents to all of Europe!
Attached Files:
File Type: net england_1524.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old June 12, 2003, 17:37   #173
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

P&P

We agree with the English king: The turks are happy with this internal figthing
Attached Files:
File Type: net sweden_a1524.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)
Old June 13, 2003, 00:45   #174
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Further devastation in the Netherlands, as two sets of fields are destroyed outside Groningen. Rumor has it the crops burned so bright that a man on top of the city's walls could read clearly at midnight.

Our brave knights outside Nijmegen were surrounded, and have fortified along the banks of the Rhine for a last stand. One detachment was lucky enough to escape to the sea.

A summary of the devastation so far:

Attached Files:
File Type: net danes_1525.net (439.9 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Darius871; June 13, 2003 at 00:54.
Old June 14, 2003, 18:08   #175
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

EL?

Legal, moral and ethical BUMP time!
Old June 16, 2003, 11:13   #176
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
EL?

Legal, moral and ethical BUMP time!
EL?
Old June 16, 2003, 12:38   #177
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Actually he's waiting for an email from me, and I'm a jerk. I just remembered.

Last edited by Darius871; June 16, 2003 at 12:53.
Old June 17, 2003, 14:28   #178
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Five days and counting..................
Old June 18, 2003, 23:05   #179
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

6 days and counting...........
Old June 19, 2003, 20:02   #180
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Come on guys

7 days and counting..............