Old April 25, 2003, 07:39   #1
Grumbold
Emperor

Local Time: 01:08
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Imminent patch for HoI
Just in case you don't regularly visit all the offshoot forums (I know I don't) I thought I'd let you know that Hearts of Iron v 1.04 patch is currently awwaiting the publishers approval before release. Expect it any day now.
Old April 25, 2003, 09:29   #2
Nikolai
Apolyton UniversityC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 02:08
Or, to be more precise, expect it not before the end of the week at least. It has been sent to the publisher to go through "QA"(whatever that is... ) and approval. After what the official sources say, it'll take some days because of the Easter that has just been.
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. -Isaiah 41:10
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17
Get The List for cIV here!
Old April 25, 2003, 11:40   #3
Grumbold
Emperor

Being friday afternoon here I kind of think of the end of the week as having arrived
Old April 25, 2003, 11:43   #4
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 19:08
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Sweet, thats great news. What does it address? With each patch this game just gets better and better. I hope someone writes some nice events in ala Bolt.
Old April 25, 2003, 11:52   #5
Nikolai
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Grumbold
Being friday afternoon here I kind of think of the end of the week as having arrived
I see sunday as a good choice as being "end of the week".

Quote:
Originaly posted by asleepathewheel
Sweet, thats great news. What does it address? With each patch this game just gets better and better. I hope someone writes some nice events in ala Bolt.
We will not know what it adress before they release the patch, since it is possible that the publisher wants to change things. As for modding, there are several projects ongoing, for example C.O.R.E and Stony Road.

Trip had plans for incorporating Bolt's things into his own mod, and had his own forum at the HoI forum, but nothing has happened yet. Hope he hasn't abadoned the project...
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. -Isaiah 41:10
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17
Old April 25, 2003, 11:58   #6
Grumbold
Emperor

Christians would have Sunday as the first day of the week, but either way Monday is the next working day in which we can get good news
Old April 25, 2003, 12:30   #7
Nikolai
Deity

The only country I know of that has Sunday as first day is the UK.(I guess it's more of them. And yes, I see you are from the UK!)

I checked this in my encuclopedia, it says that Norway uses an international standard of some kind.

But this is going straight Off-topic!
Old April 25, 2003, 12:39   #8
Kropotkin
Emperor

People in the UK just refuses development in every damn area they can think of. It's not just about feet and inches, even days of the week or what side cars should drive on. It's really an enigma why they are not using the Julian calendar still.

Old April 25, 2003, 13:00   #9
August Borms
Prince

Finally!
I really hope they fixed Great Britain and Italy and improved the US.
Old April 26, 2003, 11:03   #10
Nikolai
Deity

Latest news: It seems that the patch wont be released before monday. Johan haven't confirmed anything though...
Old April 26, 2003, 22:02   #11
Grumbold
Emperor

I thought that was where we were when this thread started
Old April 27, 2003, 06:03   #12
Nikolai
Deity

Yes, in a way. But you see, the last time(s) patches has been released, they have said it should be released one day, and we have got it earlier... I should have expressed myself better I guess!
Old April 29, 2003, 05:57   #13
The Pioneer
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikolai
Or, to be more precise, expect it not before the end of the week at least. It has been sent to the publisher to go through "QA"(whatever that is... ) and approval. After what the official sources say, it'll take some days because of the Easter that has just been.
QA probably stands for Quality Assurance.

I am glad another patch is coming out and it's about time for me to start a game, I have had the game since before Christmas.....

So long....
Old April 29, 2003, 09:16   #14
Nikolai
Deity

The readme for 1.04 has been released. I have posted it in the Paradox forum here at 'Poly. The oatch will most probably be downloadable sometime today!!!