Old June 5, 2003, 22:08   #61
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Local Time: 20:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I think we are actually back over here now... but feel free to use MZO for posts if you want! I check there anyway!
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5, 2003, 22:14   #62
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

To tell the truth, I never regestered on MZO.... oops. Oh well. Glad we are back here.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
GodKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6, 2003, 01:56   #63
Aeson
Emperor

Local Time: 18:30
Any extra seats at the table? I'm hungry!
Old June 6, 2003, 02:59   #64
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 19:30
Hmm... now I see the wisdom in us choosing Orange. Welcome Aeson!
Old June 6, 2003, 03:18   #65
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Quote:
Any extra seats at the table? I'm hungry!
But of course! And if the table isn't big enough, we just build a new one! No one goes hungry in our lands!
Old June 6, 2003, 03:48   #66
Aeson
Emperor

Quote:
Orange
It had nothing to do with it! NOTHING!... oh wait... thought I was on Mohammed al-Sahaf for a minute. It would have been great fun playing the whole game on that team, insisting that the color of the civ was actually Orange... but good food is irresistable!

Quote:
No one goes hungry in our lands!
Thanks! I certainly could stand to gain some weight...
Old June 6, 2003, 12:01   #67
ZargonX
Emperor

Ok all, here are some sample team icons for us...

next...

I, personally, am more fond of the second . But, what does everyone think? I can make somethign else if they are both hated, or I can tweak colors and things with these two...
Old June 6, 2003, 12:04   #68
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:30
Local Date: November 2, 2010
(although I'm not a regular diner at your fabulous banquet hall)
- Phantom of the Opera
Shiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6, 2003, 17:01   #69
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Both are good. I prefer the second one too.
Old June 6, 2003, 17:17   #70
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

You know, you're only complicating my confusion on which team to pick...but it turns out I can only join your team if you advocate mindless, outrageous amounts of soda and booze.
Old June 6, 2003, 18:03   #71
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

The second one
Nimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7, 2003, 14:53   #72
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

I guess I'll join Team Tabemono. It was a very difficult decision to make, but your team was the only team without a reason not to join, so here I am

Also, I apply for ambassadorship to Latin Lover, because that was one of my second choices (and since they're going to steal all our ladies I hope to get one out of the job. )

But enough with the formalities--where's the buffet?
Old June 7, 2003, 15:03   #73
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

I like the colours on the second one, but the design of the first... either way, I will be full and happy.

--Con
Old June 8, 2003, 11:50   #74
mrmitchell
King

The second one. It's easier to distinguish and the knife on the first one looks, er, like it was made by someone being castrated. (I'm just being honest. )
Old June 8, 2003, 20:08   #75
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 17:30
This team needs to make some decisions pronto! Check the team registry thread.
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8, 2003, 23:50   #76
mrmitchell
King

Apparently the only decision we need to make is Team Icon. Trying to start spamming faster than Trip? Don't even think about it.

I say that due to the pretty good consensus we've gotten, we go ahead and use #2 (the other members who might have other ideas, it's all their fault they were late. )
Old June 9, 2003, 01:16   #77
ZargonX
Emperor

Ok, for sake of concensus and speed, I'll say we chose #2 as our icon. Here we go!
Old June 9, 2003, 22:58   #78
Kloreep
Emperor

Now that Python has France, we need a new civ. There's no civ that really matches us like France, but I'd say China would be a good choice, especially in traits.
Old June 10, 2003, 00:01   #79
ZargonX
Emperor

I would support China. Mmmm... eggrolls...
Old June 10, 2003, 01:59   #80
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 17:30
Is Tabemono Chinese or Japanese? Or niether?
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10, 2003, 06:06   #81
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

...mmmm...Char Shu....

Ill support China.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
UnOrthOdOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10, 2003, 09:47   #82
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

ok I'll go for china
Nimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10, 2003, 10:28   #83
mrmitchell
King

Hey, America has the best food of 'em all, and you can get it all through a drive-through, too!

Alas, for game purposes, its trait combo sucks and its UU sucks.

On the other hand, China has fine eastern cuisine and nice traits and UU. Hm...unless we wanted to pick the home of the Hamburger or go for--no, wait. No pasta; Rome is already taken. Shucks.

I'll agree with China then.
Old June 10, 2003, 10:54   #84
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by mrmitchell
Hey, America has the best food of 'em all, and you can get it all through a drive-through, too!
Im not sure I would call drive-through the 'best' food...

Most commonly consumed, perhaps. Besides, we go there, let's go for Pizza over drive-through McDonalds and beer doesn't sound as good as Pizza and beer.

America has fine traits in game BTW, and 'expansionistic' could suit us just fine as well...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old June 10, 2003, 12:27   #85
GodKing
Emperor

Just decide and move on. Heck, I usually play with a random civ so I am not worried about whomever we get.

--Con
Old June 12, 2003, 12:00   #86
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

China,

Seems to have most support.

Let's get this thing going! Panzer is just waiting for these decisions, then we can start.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old June 13, 2003, 12:52   #87
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 02:30
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I support the second icon , but isn't it possible to put a nice piece of meat before the wine bottle or the glass? I know I'm a bit late, but still...

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Aidun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16, 2003, 13:20   #88
GodKing
Emperor

Cool. now all I have to do is wait and be authroized and we got our private forum....

--Con
Old June 16, 2003, 13:40   #89
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Authorize me!!!!

Im hungry!!!

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old June 16, 2003, 20:20   #90
Kloreep
Emperor

I'm up to 4 civgroups now. Awaiting authorization...