Old May 1, 2003, 22:30   #151
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 21:34
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
May Day is such a filthy tradition
This man should be forced to work down a mine shaft for an 18 hour shift without holidays (except Sundays, but as he's an athiest, we'll strip that away and make him work) for 0.50 cents an hour.

Oh, and, it's never anyones' pleasure to meet Fez, South Killer.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:30   #152
Giancarlo
King

South Killer: I talk about Argentina? I don't care much. Choose Kirchner or Menem.. if I were voting.. I would have an opinion. But my opinion is none on this country. Quite frankly.. I have no idea on how you guys are gonna get out of this mess. No idea what so ever. You have a heap load of debt, well good luck paying it back in the next three hundred years.

And those weren't free market policies. They were BS policies. They really fire whenever they want? Last I heard there were tough labor laws here like Germany making it impossible to fire.

You are wrong. Argentina is not a model for capitalism. It is the model for corruption. It is sad. You have an educated population, good infrastructure but terrible politicans.

Also the state controlling any huge business is a receipe for disaster... as how Aerolineas Argentinas for example, was privatized. Now my country, Spain, has to flip the bill for some overbloated company...
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:35   #153
Kidicious
Deity

Local Time: 16:34
Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
Quite frankly.. I have no idea on how you guys are gonna get out of this mess. No idea what so ever.
Signature material. What about all that stuff you've been talking about today? Do you think any of that will work or are you just entertaining us
Old May 1, 2003, 22:36   #154
Dr. Nick
Deity

Aerolineas Argentinas was the only company (along with YPF) that turned a profit. Your corrupt money laundering Spaniards running Iberia took away all her routes, her agencies and grabbed them for Iberia.

Iberia screwed Aerolineas, don't talk about what you don't know.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:37   #155
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Local Time: 20:34
Have you guys called out the DL yet?
Old May 1, 2003, 22:37   #156
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Kidicious

Signature material. What about all that stuff you've been talking about today? Do you think any of that will work or are you just entertaining us
If you understood what kind of a mess Argentina is in I doubt you would be abled to find a solution. I mean if they did the privatizations properly in the first place they wouldn't be having this mess. And if that crook Menem would of not borrowed and then steal all that money, everything would be fine. Now they got two choices in this "election".. Menem, again and that dumb idiot Kirchner. How that guy got to the second round is anybody's guess. Vote rigging by the drug dealer Duhalde? Probably.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:39   #157
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
Aerolineas Argentinas was the only company (along with YPF) that turned a profit. Your corrupt money laundering Spaniards running Iberia took away all her routes, her agencies and grabbed them for Iberia.

Iberia screwed Aerolineas, don't talk about what you don't know.
At least we made the profit. We are in for the money. If there is an opportunity we will take it. Haven't you learned? That is the Spanish mentality and it always has been.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:40   #158
Dr. Nick
Deity

Indeed. Spain has always been a corrupt hellhole, destined to be a colony of France or Britain.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:41   #159
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Indeed. Spain has always been a corrupt hellhole, destined to be a colony of France or Britain.
No actually, France will be a colony of Spain because we will eventually buy them out. We go to other lands and take as much as possible to enrich our own country.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:43   #160
South killer
Spanish Civers
Chieftain

Fez You are laughable

Do you think the owners of Aerolineas Argentinas care of helping the company. THEY USED IT TO PASS TO IT ALL THE DEBTS FROM THEIR OTHER COMPANIES. they give a sh*t about the company and the people it employs. Do you read the f*king news????? Some months ago there was an scandal because the owners of Aerolineas that you are defending fired thousands of Aerolineas workers. The story about Aerolineas is a story about how an enterprise that was the best airline of the country with flights all over the world and that was known everywhere was privaticed by Menem and bought by his mafia friends and how the best airline of the country was turned into a pathetic excuse of airline that barely has planes of its own and that is in bankrupcy because the owners STOLE the money.
God, You really are exasperating.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:43   #161
Dr. Nick
Deity

That's not the history of Spain for the past 200 years. After France destroyed the decadent Spanish monarchy the country was left in shambles. Even today, it is a mouthpiece for the interests of other states. I mean, look at Aznar and the war in Iraq! Bush and Blair are the most wonderful ventriloquists!
Old May 1, 2003, 22:44   #162
Giancarlo
King

El Awrence, you are a fool in itself. Mouthpiece? GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK. How the hell can you say that? We supported the war, because it was RIGHT!
Old May 1, 2003, 22:44   #163
Dr. Nick
Deity

No! You supported the war because Aznar has no backbone! Spain is a small state, a silly state, ruled by silly people. They have to suck up to the US and Britain to continue to exist!
Old May 1, 2003, 22:46   #164
Kidicious
Deity

Local Time: 16:34
Quote:
Originally posted by Fez

If you understood what kind of a mess Argentina is in I doubt you would be abled to find a solution. I mean if they did the privatizations properly in the first place they wouldn't be having this mess. And if that crook Menem would of not borrowed and then steal all that money, everything would be fine. Now they got two choices in this "election".. Menem, again and that dumb idiot Kirchner. How that guy got to the second round is anybody's guess. Vote rigging by the drug dealer Duhalde? Probably.
Sounds like an apology for your policies too me.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:46   #165
Giancarlo
King

Deluded ARgentine: OH SHUT UP! WE SUPPORT THE WAR BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT. YOUR COUNTRY IS A SILLY STATE... runned by crooks and thieves. You don't know anything about Spain. I suggest you shut up right now, you anti-american, anti-spaniard, anti-capitalist... are you anti everything? I suggest you stop reading theonion.com and start reading something with facts.

Edit: Typos.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:47   #166
South killer
Spanish Civers
Chieftain

Quote:
No actually, France will be a colony of Spain because we will eventually buy them out. We go to other lands and take as much as possible to enrich our own country.
who's dreaming now
Quote:
At least we made the profit. We are in for the money. If there is an opportunity we will take it. Haven't you learned? That is the Spanish mentality and it always has been.
Is nice to see how the mind of a fascist works. And then you say you've changed.....
Old May 1, 2003, 22:47   #167
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Kidicious

Sounds like an apology for your policies too me.
NOT IN THE LEAST.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:47   #168
Dr. Nick
Deity

I know my country is run by crooks and thieves. But at least they have backbone! Aznar, nononono, it's supposed to be a democratic country, but, hey, he doesn't have to listen to the PSOE and the people of Spain to run his government! It was so good when the press stood him up after Couso's death, it's a good thing that thanks to this the PP will not rule in Spain for a thousand years.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:50   #169
Giancarlo
King

Awrence: Your Politicans have no backbones. Your fav, Duhalde, has no backbone. Infact he has no opinion. He is too scared to say anything. The PSOE is the hellhole party of Spain. It ****ed up the entire country before and Aznar is not going to allow it to do again. You are a corrupt fool in the least. You don't know squat about Spanish Politics, so I suggest you back off.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:53   #170
Dr. Nick
Deity

I don't like Duhalde. I voted Lopez Murphy last Sunday. But Duhalde does have a backbone. Despite pressure from Britain and the US, Argentina proclaimed itself in total opposition to the war.

Aznar, in exchange, has to bully Morocco to feel like he has any power of decision. It's like the decadence of the Austro Hungarian Empire that had to bully little nations in the Balkans to feel like it had any power.

Plus, Aznar is definetly Quite Stupid (TM). I mean, he committed political suicide in his role as 'Coalition Mouthpiece in Spain'. He shot himself and the PP in the foot (unless, of course, the PP throws him out of the party).
Old May 1, 2003, 22:55   #171
Giancarlo
King

You voted for Lopez Murphy? He is a right-winger. If anything, he would of been pro-US.

Aznar is not stupid. Infact he didn't commit any political suicide.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:55   #172
South killer
Spanish Civers
Chieftain

Quote:
I suggest you stop reading theonion.com and start reading something with facts.
Something with facts... like what??? CNN???
Fez: You are the most idiotic person i have known in this forum. 3o second i talked with you and you are my enemy. Nobody has offended me so quickly in my whole life.

Argentina is run by thieves and has people that hate the thieves and want them out
Spain is run by thieves and has people like you....
, (who love the thieves)
Old May 1, 2003, 22:57   #173
Giancarlo
King

South Killer: You are an Argentine. You hatred of the Spanish people goes back a long way. Spain is not runned by thieves. Only your country is. Infact nobody wants them out in your country, infact they want them back. That is apparent with the elections.
Old May 1, 2003, 22:58   #174
Dr. Nick
Deity

Something like 90% of Spaniards was against the war in Iraq. The anti war protests in Spain were the biggest in the world AFAIK. Unless Aznar is planning a coup, I believe he committed politica suicide. I mean, what interests does Spain have in supporting the coalition? Does he think that the Brits will give them Gibraltar if he sucks up to them?
Old May 1, 2003, 23:00   #175
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Something like 90% of Spaniards was against the war in Iraq.
Says the poll paid by the PSOE.

He didn't commit political suicide.

Interests? We want oil contracts.
Old May 1, 2003, 23:02   #176
South killer
Spanish Civers
Chieftain

Quote:
South Killer: You are an Argentine. You hatred of the Spanish people goes back a long way
I don't hate spanish people.... i only hate spanish people that think like you.

Quote:
Infact nobody wants them out in your country, infact they want them back. That is apparent with the elections.
Sorry but here 70% of the people Hate menem and his mafia with all the hatred of their hearts. the problem is that there isn't a party that makes a good opposition against menem and all the anti-menem votes are divided between the other candidates, but now in the ballotage you'll see that kirchner will win by 60% or so.
Old May 1, 2003, 23:02   #177
Dr. Nick
Deity

Spain wants oil contracts? Britain hasn't got any, you think some third rate coalition member will get a slice of the cake? HAH. No British companies have got a contract yet, you think Spain will get one? If Aznar thought he was going to get an oil contract, he's a naive fellow, a very naive fellow. And a mouthpiece.

And that poll I picked off the BBC, so unless the BBC is part of an international communist conspiracy...
Old May 1, 2003, 23:03   #178
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
but now in the ballotage you'll see that kirchner will win by 60% or so.
I hope you watch that debate scheduled and find out Kirchner does not have a long term plan.

I hate both. I hate Menem and I hate Kirchner.

Say you Argentines ever see a presidental debate before? I heard this is the first time this will happen.
Old May 1, 2003, 23:04   #179
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Spain wants oil contracts? Britain hasn't got any, you think some third rate coalition member will get a slice of the cake? HAH. No British companies have got a contract yet, you think Spain will get one? If Aznar thought he was going to get an oil contract, he's a naive fellow, a very naive fellow. And a mouthpiece.

And that poll I picked off the BBC, so unless the BBC is part of an international communist conspiracy...
You are an ass. Plain and simple.
Old May 1, 2003, 23:05   #180
Dr. Nick
Deity

And before you talk about Argentine decadence, we've been decadent since 1976, which is 26 or so years.

Spain has been a decadent third rate country since Phillip II... that's more than 300 years of decadence.