Old October 20, 2000, 06:58   #121
XWaste
Prince

Local Time: 05:32
Local Date: October 31, 2010
***private to the pirates***

message to: Captain Svensgaard

Greetings captain. I have sent the proposed bill for the upgrades you requested. Should the price be satisfactory then you can bring your rovers to our factories immediately for refitting.

The University has concluded a successful attack against the morganites, who are also suffering from attacks by the native life on this planet. Though successful, the attack has weakened their rover units, leaving the university, I believe, to be vulnerable. I am moving troops to Gamma Heights now in preperation for a strike against them...together I'm sure we could eliminate this threat to security. If I can count on your assistence then consider the synthmetal upgrades to be a gift.

There have been some anomalies of late regarding the native life on this planet. Though we still have limited knowledge on their habits, and so cannot fully judge whether this is part of some natural cycle or not, we have to prepare that they will become an increasing problem as time goes on. Some of our researchers have theorised that the current wave of activity has developed due to the peculiar alignment of the two suns. We are still investigating this however.

The reason I mention this, and the reason I think the University issue must be resolved quickly, is because if we find that this planet becomes increasingly hostile, as it is currently showing with the morganites, then all of us have to stand together, how else can we hope to survive when the whole planet is against us? The xenophobic, irrational hostility of the university threatens all of us with disunity, allowing us to be partioned and eliminated one by one by the planet.

On other matters, we thank you for the offer of Doctrine: Flexibilty. In response we offer the technologies for information networks. This may not seem as valuable at first glance, but with these technologies you can greatly increase the efficiency of your own research. We also consider this a core knowledge for many technologies possible for the future. A good grounding in this will greatly improve both the way you research, as well as increase the fields available for your researchers to explore.

I wait eagerly for your response

XWaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20, 2000, 07:13   #122
XWaste
Prince

Consciousness Post

Security level Beta
(encrypted post)

This is a special update to inform everyone of the importance for the recent research push. The field we are currently devoting our resources to has been labeled Centauri Empathy, and its intention is precisely that, to enable us to form a certain level of empathy wuth the planet, allowing the language of the planet to become somewhat incorporated into our own syntax. Adapting to planet is the only way we can reach our full potential here.

One drive to this research has been a number of dreams which I have 'received'. After these dreams, I have run full system checks on my hardware, and have completely scanned the neural waves which were natural during my sleep, and those which can only be described as induced. It seems that some entity, whether human or not, has the technology to send dreams. The message claims to be from the planet, and it claims that there will be some reward for linking our networks to the xenofungus. As part of our research we will test this by establishing a sister network capable of downloading information, but sparing us the risk of introducing corruption or viral attack. Based on what we discover (if anything) we will then be able to make the decision to fully introduce whatever we find, into our own networks...and if the information is as profound as it possibly could be, perhaps into the algorithm itself.

We must step carefully, but forever forward.
Old October 20, 2000, 07:33   #123
XWaste
Prince

***private to the data angels***

mesage to: Head Datajack, Sinder Roze

Greetings dear Roze. I would like to start this message first with a gift. Morgan has recently had troubles with the native life on this planet, and we can only assume that perhaps the problem will spread. We have discovered a way of icreasing the natural resistence of soldiers to the attacks which the mindworms use, and I am currently sending the information to you on how to implement what we have discovered.

On grimmer news, the university has succesfully attacked Morgan Base. My only reasonable option at the moment, to protect our security, is to bring the offensive to the university, and hope that with a strong decisive attack I can disable their capacity for further harm. I do not ask for military assistance, only that you refrain from condemning my actions in light of the fact that I have been pushed into this position by the actions of the uiversity. I was willing to engage in diplomatic talks, but that seems no longer to be a viable option.

There is one possiblity to avoid excessive bloodshed, though I'm afraid it requires some commitment by you, and therefore a break from your neutral stance. Many of your subjects are skilled in the fields of hacking and electronic espionage. You could conceivebly greatly cripple the uiversities defences without commiting any military troops, allowing my troops to be able to almost peacefully take control of the universities bases and allow me to arrest Zhakarov and his advisors for the crimes that he has commited against my people, and recently also the morganites.

This is just a proposition though, I would not like to push you into any action that would jeopordise the safety of your people.

OOC - you have been gifted the knowledge neccesary to implement the 'hypnotic trance' unit ability.
Old October 20, 2000, 11:10   #124
Cyber
Warlord

Local Time: 07:32
Personal diary
Leutenant Harry Gorwell
Synthmetal garrison
10-24-2119

My god!The camps… they´ve been disassembeled.And there´s no sign of the people who went in there.It´s impossible for more than 7000 people to disappear just like that.
The garrison radars have picked only a small traffic in and out of the camps.No one of our unit has the permission to approach the camps, not even the commander so no one except the SS guys could say what was happening in there.And they aren´t the most talkative types of people.
But we have our suspicions and a fact that confirms them is that a while ago the SS unit remodified some of their rovers to be able to dig large holes.The SS probably killed them all and buried 7000 people into some mass graves under the camps.
Oh well, not my problem, not my business.
The SS unit is now leaving towards the next captured peacekeeper base.Well, we still don´t know if U.N. Temple of Sol is captured.There hasn’t been any official information concerning the matter, but hey, who can fight against an army like ours?
Well, of to another inspection around the base, jeez I hate them.This scorching sun and the heavy, dry wind coming from the dunes can kill a man.
Cyber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20, 2000, 22:00   #125
Christantine The Great
Prince

Local Time: 00:32
Dream to Academician Zakharov...

YOU HAVE TRIED TO STOP ME?!?!?!? YOU WILL NOW SUFFER MY RETALIATION!!!

""To Planetisles carring Planetworms over Great Boil. Attack Earthuniversity cities at will. Take any Demon Boils and fight the protectors of the Manifold Nexus. We must control it.""

Dream to Capt. Svensgaard...

Your proliferation in my seas is alarming. You shall stop taking away my seas now or you will meet the fate of the Earthmorgans.

""Plantisles in the area surrounding the Earthpirates, train with each other until 5 are at Demon Boil status. Then hide in the Planetfungus.""

Dream to Commissioner Lal...

It has been over half of your Earthmonths and you have not visited my presents. One contains a strange blinking light over the words 'Tracking Complete: Identified...Colony Pod 3...Senior Officer On Board: Unity Science Officer Prokhor Zakharov'. Another has a craft in pieces with two blades on top of a motor (Unity Scout Chopper). The last two are labled 'Unity Scout Rover Assigned to Colony Pods 1 and 2.' Please visit them. I like you and your belief. I will consider you for the next flowering.

------------------
"Freedom, Trade, Christantine!"

The Official Webpage of the Chrisonian Republic

The Viking Archives
Christantine The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20, 2000, 22:06   #126
Argonaut
Prince

*** Private to the Conciousness ***
Message to: Prime Function Aki Zeta-Five

Let me first say that me, and the people of the Data Angel faction greatly appreciate your gift. With the strange native life activity in Morgan territory, many of my citizens have expressed concern that we might eventually suffer the same fate. Your gift will no doubt be beneficial in preventing such tragedy.

Do not fear any retaliation from my people if you are to move against the University at this point. I understand that you have been forced into this position by the actions of the "parent" factions who have presented a less then shining example. Provost Zakharov and CEO Morgan intiated this war, and they must face whatever consequences that entails. If that means in Zakharov's case that his faction is to fall, then so be it.

Unfortunately, I cannot assist you in the way you request. To do so would be in violation of my Treaty with the University, and I'm afraid I cannot condone such trechary. While I sympathise with your desire to protect human life, I can not justify my Datatechs assisting you in that matter.

Believe me Aki, I sympathise with your plight. I was in the very same position when the Data Angels were first established. But I cannot currently condone an action of violence. However, your friendship and your general concern for humanity can not go unrewarded.

Therefore, I would like to reopen the doors for trade between our peoples. I feel I was unjust to shut your merchants out, for you are truly the victim in this war.

I will say this though. I have been continually disturbed by reports of civil attrocities being commited by Zakharov within the sanctity of his own bases. If you can prove, without a doubt, that Zakharov is systematically wiping out Cybernetic sympathisers, then I would consider that grounds enough to assist you in your war. Until then my hands are tied.

I was also taught that it is better to give than to receive. Therefore, I have decided to give you my scientists' files on Nonlinear Mathematics. This should enable to construct Impact weaponry, thus leveling the playing field.

Best of Luck to you,
Roze

OCC- You have been given Nonlinear Mathematics. Sanctions against your faction have been lifted.
[This message has been edited by Argonaut (edited October 20, 2000).]
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20, 2000, 22:57   #127
[LordLMP]

****private message to consciousness****

TO: Aki Zeta-Five

Agreed, as long as my Faction doesn't get discovered. Anyway, they shot at my Rovers. :P My 1st Recon Rovers will arrive at Gamma Heights in couple of weeks.

Yes, my scientists have guessed the same, the increase in activities started about the same time the Suns aligned, which makes planetmind temper mental. I have been receiving similar dreams, just recently a threat.
Rumours as it that you been providing the Morganites and the so called Data Angels the "Trance" ability, wondering if we can have it aswell? Maybe implement it to my rovers aswell.

The tech will make my Chief of Research happy, agreed.

Captain Ulrik Svensgaard

OOC: Christine, can you pipe down a bit, Mind Worms don't get that strong that quickly, expecially this early in the game, and they can't train each other. When the Suns Alignment passes, mind worm activity will lower and planetmind will become nicer...until the next sun alignment :P don't want you to go overkill and kill the factions right away, which will ruin the game. be more realistic please

[This message has been edited by [LordLMP] (edited October 20, 2000).]
Old October 21, 2000, 05:26   #128
XWaste
Prince

***private to the pirate***

Sorry, only a hectic schedule has prevented sending the information earlier. Consider the ability to trance to be yours.

Prime Function Aki-Zeta-5
Old October 21, 2000, 15:23   #129
Christantine The Great
Prince

OOC: Sorry about that. Could the mod please post when the suns alignment happens. It would make life easier. Um... Someone really needs to pick up the Peacekeepers. Planetmind and the Spartans really need Lonestar or someone else.

Dream to Capt. Svensgaard...

I am sorry about my sudden aggression. I did not give you much of a chance to heed my warning. Not that I won't back up my warning...

Dream to CEO Morgan...

My Planetworms tire and you are about to fall yourselves. Perhaps we could make a compromise?(Picture of fungal towers lowering and mindworms pausing.)

I apologise for my extreme anger. I believe the stars have something to do with it. I would like you to convey anything you find out about the Manifold Nexus though. It is a mystery to you and I.

Dream to all faction leaders...

I will now stop trying to block your attempts to speak to me while I speak to you. (Speak to me please! It's annoying to try to figure out what you are doing to me through newspapers!)

""To all Planetlife. It is a time for peace. We have been hostle to our new inhabitants. Let us try to welcome and teach them about us. The Progenitors were not too bad. I await the response from Earthmorgan."" (Mindworms will not randomly attack units that are inside their borders.)

------------------

The Viking Archives

The MGE Succession Game Team. Sign Up Today!
Old October 21, 2000, 15:24   #130
Christantine The Great
Prince

Double post.
[This message has been edited by Christantine The Great (edited October 21, 2000).]
Old October 21, 2000, 17:17   #131
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

The University Sun-Governor
4-40-2119
Volume 17, Issue 95

Defense Against Cyborg Agitators

The evil and synthetic Cyborgs have dared plan attack on our headquarters at University Base

Zakharov has rallied the 2nd Laser Rovers and all the Synthmetal Garrisons we have, so it is expected that the transgressors will be beaten off without much trouble.

However if there is trouble, our 1st Scout Rovers could come over in 2, possibly 1 day to defend University Base. Zakharov has called them for their help.

Zakharov will knight the soldiers and gift their commander, Thomas Francis-Tholnes with the title "High Veteran Defendant of Research" and "Sub-Commander in Chief of all University Armed Forces" (SCUAF) if he is successful in the defense of the city, for now he is the temporary SCUAF.

So, Zakharov has once again proven that mind is more powerful than Cybernetic or Free-Market powers.

"Hopefully, however we can persuade the Data Angels to join us in the defense of knowledge." Zakharov was quoted as saying.

Reporter Nils Spar-Hawkins

[This message has been edited by DarkCloud (edited October 22, 2000).]
DarkCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21, 2000, 18:42   #132
Christantine The Great
Prince

Dream to all faction leaders...

It is puzzling why you constantly try to kill each other. I think you are seriously mistaken who the greatest power is among us.
Old October 22, 2000, 14:42   #133
XWaste
Prince

***private to the Data Angels***

Message to: Head Datajack Sinder Roze

It is with warm heart that I thank you for your gift. I think it can be truly said the our friendship is a strong one. Once we have the security of peace, I would like to propose the offering of a more formal pact to stregthen the bond between our two great factions.

We are about to embark on our offensive, so this message is also a warning to enable you to withdraw all Datajack citizens/agents from university territory. It would grieve me greatly should your people get caught in the crossfire.

We are also closing down all electronic communications breifly during the next week or so for obvious security reasons. One of my diplomats stationed in Data DeCentral has the frequency for an encrypted channel which you can use should an emergeny arise.

In regards to proof of profound abuses against consciousness sympathisers I can offer nothing concrete. I fear we will get more proof then we would ever desire once we have the opportunity of searching the university databanks. What I can say though is that the many messages of support we got from university ctizens has reduced considerably, and many of our agents are no longer reporting, and those that still do report victimisation on a grand scale.

[This message has been edited by XWaste (edited October 22, 2000).]
Old October 22, 2000, 16:06   #134
TheDiplomat
Chieftain

OOC:Seems that Lonestar isn´t going to play, so I´ll take his place.Oh, and LordLMP, could you send me the map to:the_diplomat31@hotmail.com

To:Comissioner Pravin Lal
Subject:The Spartans are near

Dear Sir, I´m afraid the spartans haven´t filled blood thirst with capturing one of our bases.As you know, The coastal area between U.N. Temple of Sol and U.N. High Comission has been terraformed into a fertile agricultural area, filled with farms.
Last night we saw the smoke clouds rising from those farms, thank god we have evacuated the crews operating the farms.The spartan rover army is on its way towards here, the same that captured High Comission.This morning our fears were confirmed as a handful of survivors from our largest former unit returned to the base.Apparently they were ambushed and most of them were slaughtered without mercy while the others chased down and killed.
Sir, with your permission, I would like to order the evacuation of all civilians inhabiting the base and its surrounding area.We have one synth.garrison here, which has been on red alert since the capture of High Comission.I know it doesn´t stand a chance against the spartan horde but still, with the help of the unity rover unit we might stall them long enough for you in U.N. headquarters to strenghten your defences.We won´t give them this base without a fight, Sir.

To:Governor Jan Oslovich, U.N. Temple of Sol

Governor, I admire your loyalty and devotion to our cause but if I would let you stay there I would condemn you and everyone from the synthmetal garrison and unity rovers to death.I´m sorry, that I can not do.
Instead, come here with the population of your base and both military units.Booby trap the whole base you left behind, take anything valuable,leave no kind of supplies behind and destroy all important buildings.This measure should stop them for a while and that will leave us all some time to prepare for the final battle here at U.N. Headquarters. Governor, you and your troops will do much more good here, where they atleast have a chance to survive.I expect you to leave towards here as soon as possible.
TheDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22, 2000, 16:10   #135
TheDiplomat
Chieftain

UN Free press
Public announcment by Comissioner Lal, U.N. Headquarters

Dear citizens, I will not lie to you, the war against the spartans is going badly for our side.As you all have heard, U.N. High Comission has been captured and we haven´t heard anything from the survivors there.Now, we received information from U.N. Temple of Sol, that the same Spartan army is aproaching that base also.

To save human lives and to strenghten our defences here, I have evacuted all civilian and military population from Templeof Sol back to U.N. Headquarters.Both Haven city and Humanity base have been ordered to keep radio silence and low profile,so hopefully the Spartans won´t notice these bases and continue towards this base.We need time to prepare for the final battle happening here.After that battle, either our faction will be no more or the threat that the Spartans are will have ceased.

[This message has been edited by TheDiplomat (edited October 23, 2000).]
Old October 22, 2000, 17:14   #136
Argonaut
Prince

***Private Message***
To: privatebaby@dangel.gov

Hey baby,
Sorry I've been gone so long, but I really needed to lay low. Those University guys came way to close for comfort. How did you convince that Morganite to take the fall for me? I'll be in Data DeCentral soon, can I see you?

Your devoted LoverBoy

***Private Message***
To:ReZon@nce

Hey lover,
You don't know how glad I am to hear from you. But I'm afraid I desparetly need your help first. I'm under severe pressure to go to war with Zakharov, and I'm worried Zeta-Five won't be able to do it alone. I've heard gruesome things coming across the University links about exterminating Cyborg supporters. I need evidence. Please, head to Uni territory, and find out if these genocide rumours are true or not. I can't emphasize how important this is to the Angels. And of course, I will be very...very grateful when you get back.

Love, Roze

[This message has been edited by Argonaut (edited October 22, 2000).]
Old October 22, 2000, 18:52   #137
Christantine The Great
Prince

Dream to Aca. Zakharov...

Figment of your imagination? And you call yourselves a "University". (Sends jolts of pain through Zak's nervous system.)

Dream to CEO Morgan...

Since you have not responded I regret I will have to continue the offensive. (3 Mindworms leave fungus around Morgan Industries and start to attack; Fungal Towers rise up along borders.)

OOC: Did or did not Lal go check out the Unity Pods?

------------------

The Viking Archives

The MGE Succession Game Team. Sign Up Today!
Old October 22, 2000, 20:03   #138
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

OOC: Argonaut the information (is) public about the imprisonments...Zakharov is against executions (or so he says) except in the case of Daniel Jakhobs who attempted to assassinate the Academian (the only capital offense in the country) everyone knows.

5-2-2119
Volume 17, Issue 97

Accusations of Executions, I think not

Academian Prokhor Zakharov has just vhemenently declared that he did not participate in the execution of any Cyborg sympathisers, and that they are merely imprisoned in the "deepest darkest dungeon hole that the University has to offer"... "They are however, fed each day and are not maltreated in the conventions of the UN Charter."

So, all who accuse the Academian unjustly should see once and for all that he is correct in his judgement and not illegal.

[i]Reporter Jane Kuway-Holmes
Old October 22, 2000, 22:29   #139
Argonaut
Prince

Freedom's Banner
Volume I, Issue 13

Roze Delivers Ultimatum

Roze delivered an ultimatum to Provost Zakharov of the University today, breaking from her neutral stance. She condemened the imprisonment of Cybernetic sympathizers, calling it "a throwback to the Nazi regime of old Earth".

Zakharov has been informed that he has three days to release Cybernetic sympathisers to either Data Angel or Conciousness custody, otherwise "actions will be taken to ensure their liberation".

***Private Message***
To: Provost Zakharov of the University

Prokhor, I must say that I am alarmed that you have so needlessly imprisoned innocent civilians in this conflict. Surely you can understand the benefits of a free-thinking society, where it's citizens are able to think for themselves, not simply do as the state tells them too. For someone who values research and intellectual thought, I had hoped this was obvious.

I do not wish to go to war. But already you are walking a thin line with me. You must understand my sympaties for Zeta-Five's plight, for I was in her situation not too long ago. All ready this vendetta has wasted needless lives. Put an end to it, and to your current regime before it is too late.

I do hope violence will not be necessary between us. Our people have suffered enough. Think it over,

Roze
Old October 23, 2000, 00:15   #140
DarkCloud
staff

5-1-2119
Volume 17, Issue 96

Production Required to Increase

In an effort to increase productivity, Zakharov has announced a temporary call to increase productivity in the University.

"This shall not effect our funding for research or luxuries however..." Zakharov was quoted as saying.
"All we need is the people of this planet to cooperate together in defense against the evil human forces of this planet."

[i]Reporter Nathaniel Lews-Hawl
Old October 23, 2000, 00:17   #141
DarkCloud
staff

*Zakharov Dream to Planetmind*

You are nothing but a figment of myh imagination, you are not real, but a hallucination- you will leve the space of my mind...

BEGONE!
Old October 23, 2000, 00:22   #142
DarkCloud
staff

Morgan Newslink Network

Cyborg Allies Preparing Massive Counteroffensive

Our great and powerful allies, the Cyborgs have planned a massive counteroffensive against the agitator University.

This attack is determined and destined to wipe out their capital city completely, thus granting us with sovergnity over Chrion.

Morgan Newslink Network

Rebuilding in the Capital

A wave of relief has poured in, in the way of stock options and market shares for our brothers in Morgan Base.

It will not be an easy time rebuilding the city, but we shall rebuild it and create great war machines to destroy the demonic University in revenge for the destruction of our fair city.
Old October 23, 2000, 00:26   #143
DarkCloud
staff

To: Head Datajack Roze
Subject: Join us in the Fight

Roze, you should see the light and recognize the University for what it is, a conniving faction that is determined to destroy all free-market and free property. The University is merely attempting to destroy Chiron and subvert all of us to its despotic rule.

If you do not join us and the Cyborgs, prepare to be destroyed after the University is.

Cordially,
CEO Nwandbwe Morgan
Old October 23, 2000, 00:44   #144
TheDiplomat
Chieftain

Message to Chief of Security in U.N. Headquarters

Dear friend, I´ve lately had several peculiar dreams.In these dreams some sort of entity speaks to me and seems like it can control the mindworms and the isles of deep.I´m not quite sure what this entity wants but it says it favours us and has brought to us gifts.So I would like you to send a small team to investigate the nearest fungusfield, there according to the entity this gift resides.

-Comissioner Pravin Lal

Scout team communication with Comissioner Lal

Sir, we are now in the middle of the fungusfield and I don´t see anything but loads xenofungus… wait, there´s some movement ahead of us… oh god! a mindworm boil!
We are getting out of here!
(someone elses voice)Commander, you should see this.

Whaat! … they dragging something and it looks like four unity pods… whats going on here?

Now we are surrounded by the mindworm boil… they are dragging the enourmous pods right in front of us …

Okay, now the worms are moving away… lets see whats in those pods.

Sir, this is a jackpot.We found parts for one colony pod, two unity rover units and, best of all, parts for a couple fully working unity choppers.Sir, we can´t take this all back to base by ourselves so I request atleast five service teams here a.s.a.p.

Old October 23, 2000, 07:55   #145
Cyber
Warlord

Local Time: 07:32
Secure message
To:Colonel Santiago, headquarters

Sir, the peacekeepers can´t fight properly, but I didn´t think them as cowards.Few hours ago we arrived in U.N. Temple of Sol and the whole base was empty.They ´ve destroyed all important buildings and taken everything that can be taken with them.They left us only the hull of the base.
Sir, this base is worthless.It will get cheaper to build a new one than to start rebuilding this one.
Also, we can´t venture deep into the base because the peacekeepers have laid traps in every inch of it.
I´ve lost already 10 soldiers trying to explore the base.For now we are staying out of it.

There is another problem too.We planned to get supplies from this base, but it seems there are none left.This taskforce urgently needs resupplying, lest we all will perish here in the desert.

Secure message
To:Commander Hardion,1st Laser Rover Unit

Don´t worry, Commander, your taskforce will be resupplied.Help is all ready coming from War outpost.
In the mean time, I want you to raze the whole peacekeeper base.Leave nothing behind.I want the base leveled before the supply carrying special unit arrives.

Here in HQ, we have extracted some information, that more peacekeeper bases exist.However,based on what the subjects of interrogation have said, we are not sure of location of these bases, but that is not important now.
After you have recieved the supplies, you will head straight to U.N. Headquarters.Attack orders will come later.
[This message has been edited by Cyber (edited October 23, 2000).]
Cyber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23, 2000, 08:11   #146
TheDiplomat
Chieftain

* Pravin Lal dream to planetmind*

Thank you for your gifts.I don´t know who you are, but you seem to control the native life on this planet.
So,I beg for your help.Help us against the Spartans.

To bring mindworms to our help will,I´m afraid, not help much.As we are fighting a defencive war here, bringing mindworms in to our bases will do more damage to our defence than to the Spartan attack.Even if we manage to repel this attack,they will attack again and again.This war has only one solution

What I ask of you is to bring as much as possible Isles of deep in front of the harbours of Humanity Base,Haven city and U.N. Headquarters.The population of these citis will then be loaded onto the isles and carried away.There is an island south of U.N.Headquarters, that is our destination.Please help us and we will be in dept to you.
[This message has been edited by TheDiplomat (edited October 23, 2000).]
Old October 23, 2000, 10:56   #147
XWaste
Prince

Statement by Prime Function Aki Zeta-5

The university claims that it is not mistreating its prisoners, and that it is acting in acordance to the UN charter.

The UN charter also gives the individual the right to free expression, and beliefs. Clearly the University is in violation of the charter, and all it stands for. The university WILL release all prisoners detained illegally for holding beliefs sympathetic to my people. The university WILL rescind all laws that violate basic human rights. The University WILL call off its vendetta against my people, and the Morganites.

The Data Angels have couragously spoken out against university atrocities, and the Consciousness support their three day ultimatum. In three days time, the actions of the University will either condemn them, or save them...for I can allow my people to live in terror no longer.
Old October 23, 2000, 16:19   #148
DarkCloud
staff

Public Transcripts of message #00479 to Data Angels

Zakharov- We are not against expression of beliefs, we are merely against expressions of beliefs related to anarchy in our faction.
Roze- But you have violated the UN charter for doing so.
Zakharov- Yes, but you must look at history; the Americans did it during Vietnam, the Mexicans did it during the war of 2056, the Spanish did it during the war of 2060, there are a myriad of examples.
Roze- No response...

[This message has been edited by DarkCloud (edited October 23, 2000).]
Old October 23, 2000, 16:36   #149
Christantine The Great
Prince

Dream to Commissioner Lal...

You may call me Planetmind. I am, in essence, a living mind created by the Planetfungus that seems to cover this world. I have nominal control over all other lifeforms on this planet.

I will do as you ask. I will also surround your cities with a Planetlife called the Planetsporelauncher. They are tubular creatures that launch deadly spores out of their stalks to defend themselves. I will also surround your borders with Planetfungaltowers. These also are defenders. You are a kind people. I will only attack Spartans outside your bases and inside the Planetfungus.

You have not tried to contact me. Do you fear me?

Dream to CEO Morgan...

You continue to fight a losing battle. You do not understand that eventually pressure will kill you.

Old October 23, 2000, 18:10   #150
Argonaut
Prince

***Private Message***
To: Provost Zakharov c/o University of Planet

Simply citing the mistakes humankind has made in the past, has not altered my resolve. This is your last chance. Please release the prisoners to myself or to Aki Zeta-Five. If I have not heard of their release by the end of the day, know that a state of war will exist between our two peoples. I'm sorry it has come to this.

Roze