Old May 6, 2003, 17:06   #1
Jaguar
C4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 20:52
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Your paranormal abilities
Post random, unexplanable stuff that happens to you/weird abilities you have.

-I can look at a Rubix Cube for a few seconds, and then solve it without looking, because I can "see" it in my imagination. This applies to everything. I can walk around my house with my eyes closed, because I know it well enough that I can see it in my imagination.

-I can tell what people are talking without lip reading or listening to the conversation. I look at their expressions.

-If I find a girl I know attractive, she is Catholic. No exceptions. This is regardless of whether I know her religion or not.

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005
Old May 6, 2003, 17:11   #2
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 00:52
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Re: Your paranormal abilities
I've had dark orbs follow me sometimes.

I can sense the "energy" of a place more than others can.

I've seen people who aren't actually there (No, I'm not schizophrenic. Others were with me).

Thats about it for me.
Old May 6, 2003, 17:31   #3
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 01:52
Location: a raving alcoholic drama queen with a penchant for the biosciences
Radios get *much* better reception when I'm near them.
Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
-Richard Dawkins
Old May 6, 2003, 17:34   #4
Ari Rahikkala
King

Local Time: 03:52
Quote:
Originally posted by Starchild
You're lucky, then. *My* presence decresses the S/N ratio by at least 50%.
This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand
Old May 6, 2003, 17:34   #5
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 21:52
Quote:
Are you wearing metal clothes, or something?
Old May 6, 2003, 17:39   #6
Clear Skies
Prince

Um...you don't wanna know.
The least worrying bit of it is probably that I have a guardian angel.
"Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman
Old May 6, 2003, 17:41   #7
Jaguar
C4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Re: Re: Your paranormal abilities
Quote:
Originally posted by Tassadar5000
I've seen people who aren't actually there (No, I'm not schizophrenic. Others were with me).
Are you sure these "others" were really with you?

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005
Old May 6, 2003, 17:44   #8
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

I can always predict the existence of anti-American threads whenever I log in to 'Poly. I'm so inerringly accurate it's scary.
Old May 6, 2003, 17:53   #9
St Leo
Scenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame

My gut feelings are always wrong.
Old May 6, 2003, 17:59   #10
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 21:52
Quote:
Originally posted by St Leo
My gut feelings are always wrong.

Just like me!
Old May 6, 2003, 18:06   #11
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 19:52
-I can tell what people are talking without lip reading or listening to the conversation. I look at their expressions.

Very useful. Try watching television this way, you develop the skill very quickly. It's great and you come off as sensitive since you pick up on people's moods really quickly.

-If I find a girl I know attractive, she is Catholic.

We must be twins, Jaguar Warrior.
Old May 6, 2003, 18:10   #12
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 18:52
Many times when I see papers or such that I'm sure I've never seen before in my entire life, I have the deep feeling that I've seen these before. (I can describe them good, too )

But it's never anything important, dammit!
Old May 6, 2003, 18:11   #13
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Re: Re: Re: Your paranormal abilities
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior

Are you sure these "others" were really with you?

How do I know that this isn't all one big Schizo trip?

.........No. Not even I could come up with something as sinister and evil as Poly
Old May 6, 2003, 18:36   #14
FrustratedPoet
PtWDG Gathering Storm
Emperor

I once got 50 out of 50 on a telepathy test at school. Everyone (including the teachers) was a bit freaked out.

They didn't know I cheated, though.
Old May 6, 2003, 18:39   #15
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Local Time: 02:52
I screw up radio and TV signal when I get near their antennas?
Old May 6, 2003, 18:48   #16
Kuciwalker
Deity

I scare normal people, unless they're adults that I don't want to scare, ALWAYS.

Old May 6, 2003, 18:57   #17
Tuberski

Tell me 2 people in a movie, and if I've seen it or heard of it, I can usually tell you what the movie is.

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old May 6, 2003, 19:18   #18
Zkribbler
Deity

Local Time: 17:52
I did one of those ESP tests, where you have a deck of cards, each having one of five five symbols. You're supposed to guess the cards without looking at them...and of course there's always a 20% chance of guessing right for any particular card. It two go throughs of the deck, I scored 12% and 13% If there's such a thing as negative-ESP, I have it.
Old May 6, 2003, 19:21   #19
Lorizael
lifer
NationStates
Emperor

I get deja vu a lot. Usually the "remembered" moments only last half a minute or so though.

There is this friend of mine with whom I'm sure I have a psychic link. We say the same things way too often...

Oh, I can create an aura around myself that makes people leave me alone. I employ that one on the bus all the time.

And I am completely incapable of making a decision that will have an impact on my life.
Old May 6, 2003, 19:23   #20
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 11:52
Quote:
I'm not the only one!

Also, when I am around other peoples computers, their computer gets many more errors than normal. I don't even need to touch the computer.
Old May 6, 2003, 19:25   #21
Tiamat
Apolyton Legend

I get premenitions. I know when something is going to happen ahead of time. I get clear pictures.

I also get the "shadow people" for lack of a better word or analogy. I see shadow figures that pass before me sometimes.

I also discovered quite by accident recently that I have the capacity to feel the dead. We were at a friends house that she believed was haunted (her mother was dying in the house) and we took pictures, viedo's, tape recordings etc. All the stuff you do when you want to see if there's really anything there and it was quite interesting. Looking at the video afterwards the number of orbs that were visual in the room was astounding but each time I seemed to go to certain parts of the room I found it hard to breath and I would tear up and yawn. I figured I was just tired but when it kept happening over and over again and when we went back and saw the video and the pictures of the times when it was happening.......well it was only happening when the orbs were around me and visable.

We went back and did it again another night and the same thing happened and we got audio tape with clear conversations as well. Conversations that were taking place between a man and a women when there were only 4 women and a 14 year old boy present and we were all outside and the conversation was recorded in the back bathroom. We also got what they call a picture of ectoplasm. It was taken on the back patio to me it looked like smoke but since I'm the one who took the picture from a feeling I got and I don't smoke....well they say it is I say it looked like smoke but I can't explain how it go there.

I'm also a believer in alot of things about the earth and positive energy and the universe so I may be a bit more open minded then most......you think??
You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran
Old May 6, 2003, 19:26   #22
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 17:52
I am simply the most intelligent human being to ever live on the face of the planet.

I have no paranormal abilities though.
Old May 6, 2003, 19:28   #23
Tuberski

Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns

I'm not the only one!

Also, when I am around other peoples computers, their computer gets many more errors than normal. I don't even need to touch the computer.
So, "Blame Skanky" if anybody's computer goes down.

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old May 6, 2003, 19:28   #24
Tuberski

Quote:
Originally posted by Dissident
I am simply the most intelligent human being to ever live on the face of the planet.

I have no paranormal abilities though.
Your delusions seem to be paranormal.

ACK!
Old May 6, 2003, 22:00   #25
Hot Mustard
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty Python
King

I have an uncanny ability to avoid lame thread topics...usually.
Old May 6, 2003, 22:11   #26
loinburger
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

I occasionally have deja vu, and when I do it always strikes halfway through the "memory," so that I can then "remember" things that are about to occur. It happens pretty rarely, though.
Old May 6, 2003, 22:15   #27
Nubclear

Quote:
I also get the "shadow people" for lack of a better word or analogy. I see shadow figures that pass before me sometimes.

Quote:
also discovered quite by accident recently that I have the capacity to feel the dead.

We must meet.
Old May 6, 2003, 22:21   #28
tinyp3nis
Prince

Local Time: 03:52
I have an excellent bullshit detector. It's of the scale now.
Old May 6, 2003, 22:23   #29
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by tinyp3nis
I have an excellent bullshit detector. It's of the scale now.
I swear I'm telling the truth.
Old May 6, 2003, 22:27   #30
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

Local Time: 18:52
The same song comes up at the same time in both my girlfriend and my playlists about once a week.