Old January 28, 2001, 23:55   #61
[LordLMP]

I also have notepaded the co-ordinates of all bases and significant places on Notepad. So may aswell post this first, easier to post than the map :P All the bases i thought they maybe and which they may be called... All old 2123 locations shall not be moved, removed, or renamed. But all new bases for 2180 can.
The Spartans and Cults are definate, unless Cyber or Blake wants some changes?

here we go:

Pirates:

-Sea Bases

Safe Haven 31, 71 (Middle of Pholus Sea)
Port Svensgaard 32, 86 (South of Pholus Sea)
Provision Point 26, 50 (Mid-North of Pholus Sea)
The Anchorage 29, 29 (Far North of Pholus Sea)
Privateer Quay 65, 77 (West of Unity Sea)
Parrot Landing 70, 84 (North of Geothermal Shallows)
Crow's Nest 75, 91 (East of Geothermal Shallows)
Meergard 69, 95 (South-West of Geothermal Shallows)
Storm's Lee 82, 104 (North-West of Cape Storm)
Cutless Cay 80, 80 (South-East of Unity Sea)
Frigate Base 75, 71 (Middle of Unity Sea)
Barbary Coast 58, 96 (North-West of Mount Planet)
Nessus Base 44, 118 (Middle of Nessus Sea)
Eurytion Base 80, 24 (North-West of Eurytion Bay)
Pennant Shoals 59, 17 (North of New Sargasso)
Sextant Cove 46, 16 (North of Uranium Flats)
Dry Dock 21, 15 (Middle of Great Northern Ocean)
Capetown 127, 17 (West of Great Northern Ocean)
Point Blood 127, 45 (Middle of Chiron Sea)
Lorcha Roads 7, 67 (just South-East of Great Marine Rift)
Drake Landing 0, 80 (Far South of Chiron Sea)
Skeleton Key 117, 87 (North-East of Mnesimache Sea)

-Bases

Deadman Tavern 55, 83 (Middle of Prometheus Straits)
Sailor's Delight 63, 85 (East of Prometheus Straits)
Landlubber Inn 48, 84 (West of Prometheus Straits)
Marque City 35, 15 (Pirate Island)
Pirate's Siege 38, 12 (Pirate Island)
Drunktown 34, 10 (Pirate Island)

Spartans:

-Bases

Sparta Command 112, 40 (Middle of Sunny Mesa)
Commander's Keep 118, 36
Jannissary Rock 111, 31 (South of Upland Wastes)
Centurion Cave 102, 34 (South-East of Borehole Cluster)
Fort Legion 101, 43 Militia Station 115, 47
Survival Base 109, 49
Assassin's Redoubt 119, 55
War Outpost 110, 60
Defiance Freehold 103, 55
Ironholm 108, 54
Hero's Waypoint 107, 43
Fort Superioty 107, 35
Blast Rifle Crag 116, 28

Peacekeepers:

-Bases

U.N. Headquarters 114, 104 (PK Island)
U.N. Social Council 116, 108 (PK Island)
U.N. Equality Village 111, 107 (PK Island)
U.N. Planetary Trust 114, 112 (PK Island)
U.N. Amnesty Town 120, 114 (PK Island)
U.N. Enforcement Base (Old HQ) 111, 75 (South of Great Dunes)
U.N. Criminal Tribunal 116, 78 (South-East of Great Dunes)
U.N. Aid Station 107, 79 (South of Great Dunes)
U.N. Humanity Base 99, 77 (Near Planetneck)
U.N. Disaster Relief 100, 72 (Near Planetneck)
U.N. Data Acquisition 103, 65 (West of Great Dunes)
U.N. Court of Justice 115, 71 (East of Great Dunes)
U.N. Haven City 113, 65 (North-East of Great Dunes)

-Sea Bases

U.N. Sea Habitat 86, 112 (just South-East of Cape Storm)
U.N. Independence 89, 121 (South of Cape Storm)
U.N. Port Freedom 100, 116 (South of Mnesimache Sea)
U.N. Marine Agency 103, 103 (Middle of Mnesimache Sea)
U.N. Pearl Harbor 97, 87 (North-West of Mnesimache Sea)
U.N. Coast Guard 107, 87 (North of Mnesimache Sea)
U.N. SeaQuest 112, 96 (North of PK Island)
U.N. Peace Anchorage 123, 101 (North-East of PK Island)
U.N. Port Refuge 125, 119 (South-East of PK Island)
U.N. Ocean Authourity 112, 120 (South-West of PK Island)

Free Drones:

-Bases

Free Drone Central 92, 30
Freedman's Park 93, 25
Hall of Industry 89, 23
Labor Network 96, 22
Miner's Freehold 99, 29 (Middle of Borehole Cluster)
Freedom's Foundry 101, 25
Common Ground 101, 27
Smokestack Hill 95, 35
Liberty Plant 90, 34
Anvil of Man 92, 40
Hammer and Tongs 95, 43

-Seabases

Seawork Caverns 86, 28

Hive:

-Bases

The Hive 96, 66
Unity Lair 94, 72
The Colony 89, 69
The Leader's Horde 89, 65 (Monsoon Jungle)
People's Endeavor 84, 64 (Monsoon Jungle)
Sheng-ji Yang Base 82, 58 (Monsoon Jungle)
Communal Nexus 87, 57 (Monsoon Jungle)
Hive Swarm 80, 52 (Monsoon Jungle)
Hole of Aspiration 93, 59
Huddling of People 99, 57
Laborer's Throng 97, 49
Society Grid 93, 53
Social Engineering Den 88, 52
Fecundity Tower 91, 47
Paridise Swarming 84, 46
Chairman's Burrow 82, 40
Deep Passages 90, 76
Factory Maze 92, 80
Discipline Tubes 87, 83
Great Clustering 90, 88
Worker's Nest 86, 92
Unification Cavern 87, 99

Cyborgs:

-Bases

Alpha Prime 45, 75
Tau Collective 38, 76
Iota Station 41, 79
Omega Terminus 41, 69
Rho Yards 36, 72
Gamma Heights 45, 67 (West of Garland Crater)
Sigma Complex 42, 62
Psi Consensus 37, 65
Epsilon Center 49, 65 (Middle of Garland Crater)
Eta Crossroads 49, 71 (South of Garland Crater)
Port Beta 54, 68 (East of Garland Crater)
Inspiration Point 59, 65 (South-East of Manifold Nexus, Ex-Univ Base)
Pi Complex 64, 66 (South of Manifold Nexus)

University:

-Bases

University Base 54, 58
Library of Planet 57, 61
Planetary Archives 58, 56
Cosmograd 50, 56
Buran Prospect 52, 62 (North-East of Garland Crater)
Nauk Science Center 63, 57 (North of Manifold Nexus)
Outpost One 67, 59 (East of Manifold Nexus)
Zarya-Sunrise 71, 65
Mir Lab 65, 53
Baikonur 64, 46
Monitoring Station 60, 48
Hidden Univ Base One 54, 72 (mostly underground in mountain)
Hidden Univ Base Two 53, 75 (mostly underground in mountain)

Data Angels:

-Bases

Data DeCentral 60, 42
Roze Function 54, 40
Googleplex 56, 36
Alphaville 52, 34
Safe House City 50, 38
Nettap Complex 50, 44
Newer Ciba City 52, 48
Trojan Source 47, 53
Moonshadow 47, 47
Ferrett's Lair 43, 49
Coder's Pit 45, 43
Shadow Sprawl 45, 37

-Seabases

Atlantisville 74, 54
Deep Sea Nine 77, 45
Conshelf 57 68, 42
Calypso Beat 72, 34
Garden of Fishes 64, 36 (New Sargasso)
Tears in Rain 66, 28 (New Sargasso)
Great Lagoon 60, 30 (New Sargasso)
Sea Craddle 53, 29

Morgan Industries:

-Bases

Morgan Industries 36, 58
Morgan Trade Center 44, 58
Morgan Entertainment 41, 53
Morgan Processing 35, 51
Morgan Transport 31, 47
Morgan Bank 40, 46
Morgan Distribution 35, 41
Morgan Mines 40, 38 (Uranium Flats)
Morgan Solarfex 36, 36 (Uranium Flats)
Morgan Energy Monopoly 36, 30 (Uranium Flats)
Morgan Antimatter 42, 32 (Uranium Flats)
Morgan Aerodynamics 47, 33 (East of Uranium Flats)

Gaians:

-Bases

Gaia's Landing 9, 41
Gaia's High Garden 8, 34
Thorny Vineyard 5, 29
Chiron Preserve 10, 26
Song of Planet 14, 32 (Middle of The Ruins)
Garden Paridise 21, 25
Blackroot Palace 22, 34
Greenhouse Gate 21, 39
Children of Earth 15, 39
Forest Primeval 19, 43
Lily of the Valley 15, 45
Silverbird Park 10, 46
Razorbeak Wood 11, 51
Vale of Winds 18, 50

Cult:

-Bases

Dawn of Planet 24, 62
Locust Haven 16, 64 (Middle of Pholus Ridge)
Chiron Stigmata 13, 59 (North-West of Pholus Ridge)
Worm's Lair 13, 73 (Southern edge of Pholus Ridge)
Invictus 13, 79 (between Pholus Ridge and Unity Wreckage)
Trial By Fire 20, 68 (East of Pholus Ridge)

Believers:

-Bases

New Jerusalem 23, 111
Noah's Rainbow 22, 116
The Lord's Chosen 16, 116
Sanctity Base 13, 119
New Eden 9, 117
The Coming of the Lord 12, 112
Godwinson's Hope 15, 109
Time of Salvation 7, 109
Great Conclave 11, 105
Judgement Seat 10, 98
Great Zion 3, 103
Redemption Base 6, 94
Far Jericho 13, 93
The Lord's Mercy 20, 90
The Lord's Truth 24, 94
Blessed Saviour 23, 99
The Voice of God 21, 105
The Lord's Grace 27, 105
House of Martyrs 30, 110
Throne of God 34, 106
Valley of the Faithful 31, 101
Divinity Base 29, 97
Hallowed Ground 35, 99
Terrible Swift Sword 41, 101
The Lord's Gift 41, 93

Other:

Planetary Council Base 65, 89 (Neutral base, where the Planetary Council is)
Prison Island 8, 12 (where pirates dump their prisoners, island not part of original map)
Borehole Cluster 98, 30 (Add-on/Corssfire Landmark)
Manifold Nexus 63, 61 (Crossfire Landmark)

[This message has been edited by [LordLMP] (edited January 29, 2001).]
Old January 29, 2001, 05:49   #62
Blake
lifer
PolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG Gathering StormCivilization IV CreatorsApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of Fame
Beyond the Sword AI Programmer

Local Time: 18:33
Local Date: October 31, 2010
As it stands the Cult has half the bases of any other faction (next fewest.. spartans?)
No doubt lowest in pop...
And is lowest equal in tech...
Probably lowest in military too...

Which I'm (reasonably..) okay with, as long as they can have a few more advantages than the standard SMAX planet cult, like a Psi combat bonus. I think it would be cool to play green, which you really can't do in SMAX (even running green it is fairly standard to cover the planet in boreholes and condensors, hardly my vision of "green")

And I'll explain how to artifically induce planet blight, first you get a test tube. Then you go to an area devestated by a particullary virulent form of Planetblight and scoop some diseased plant matter into the test tube.

Then you bring the test tube back to a bio lab and put the plant matter into some dishes and grow lots of the virus (or bacteria or fungus or whatever it is), now the fun part. Put low doses of planetblight killer (tm) into some of the dishes, then grow whatever survives, repeat for many generations (a generation for microbes is measured in hours or days) with stronger doses until you have super blight, immune to all known existing treatments for blight. Now put the superblight into a vial and strap it onto the kraziest rover driver you can find, and point him in the general direction of whatever needs to be blighted. Heck, I could do half of that in my backyard, all I need is a blighted area, the biolab and a rover (I'm sure I've got a testtube lying around somewhere )

As for the fungal missiles the tech which makes them available is more the delivery than the fungus (as far as I understand it the technique is something on a par to teleporting the fungal warhead into the head of the rocket just before it hits, thus saving lugging a heavy warhead halfway around the globe), the game is talking about super-tech. I'm talking about straping a big bunch or spores and fertilizer around a small coventional bomb and detonating it (ka-splat), reckon I could do that in my backyard too
Besides I'm sure everyone is quite aware that chiron chronicles is never going to get up to N-space compression in our life times (longlivity treatments aside)

I'm not *quite* as stupid as I may seem, I actually have a plan for an offensive against the spartans, and it would work perfectly well in SMAX, given the respective military might, and with diplomacy could work even better in Chiron Chronicles, I'm not talking about capturing every spartan base and making Santigo my dog, gotta start small, right

Heh, prehaps I shouldn't post so late at night.
---
Off to find my marbles.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29, 2001, 06:56   #63
Cyber
Warlord

Local Time: 07:33
LordLMP- Wow, I didnīt expect that all the factions to have so much bases, so if you could place 7 more Spartan bases, i would be grateful.BTW, good job with the base posting.You must have steel nerves, I know I would have lost mine in some part with all of those coordinates and locations .

Blake-Once again,please donīt think iīm trying to say "call of your assault", to the contrary.Iīd have lots to write and we arenīt playing the real game here with its victory agendas, but were doing creative writing.
But the thing is, how would the cult know anything about the Spartans?Sure they might have heard of a faction called the Spartans, and what atrocities they have done a long time ago to other humans or even know that they reside in the eastern continent.But as Planetmind tends to view the Cult as a pestilence, and besides, there are currently no mindworms or other native battle units in Spartan territory, where did the cult find out what atrocities against nature happened in Sparta and how do they even know what are they up against?Even the Hive and the Free Drones havenīt had a look around Spartan territory, after the Spartans started their long isolationism.

[This message has been edited by Cyber (edited January 29, 2001).]
Cyber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29, 2001, 09:06   #64
[LordLMP]

Cyber- 7 more bases? yikes. hmm, how about 3 or for more? Do remember, ones with lesser bases would have bigger pops and infrastructure. The Pirates core very populated bases are the ones in Pholus Sea and Unity Sea, also Pirate Island. most of rest of bases are small(1 to 3 in pop) and more of an forwarding base, to extend the range for the naval fleet. their pops would be stretch. For the Hive, their pop would be spread thin aswell, except maybe some bases like the ones in the Monsoon Jungle. The believers the same, but they have pop growth bonus too and have lots of room to expand :P and their low-average tech, same with Hive. Peacekeepers have growth bonus aswell. So there is advantages and disadvantages in having lots of bases and so on.

Blake- Strap fungus spores and fertilizer to a bomb? You would need some good darn fertilizer to quickly grow Fungus. also, the spores and fertilizer would be ruined by the bomb. Anyway, still need a tech to link too As on how fast well get into to tech depends on either we vote on my simple way or Darkcloud's confusing math system. Also, this not normal SMAX game. We got into Impacts from guns in period of 4-5 game years, so tech a wee bit faster then normal game. So i okay if factions get into L4 and L5s. the Average would be into L3s, some L4s mainly, Above-Average L4s and maybe some L5s and Advance like cyborgs and Hidden Univ, some L5s. But if a faction like cult strictly follow one field, then they are up to L4, maybe L5 in that field and rest of Field still low. Spartans would be concentrate in War techs and Drones into Build techs...reason their other fields be higher because they both trade tech :P They are not pact, but friends, mainly because they have a common enemy. Drones into Democracy. so they are not to please with Spartans Police State and its use of "slaves', but they can't complain because they may end up fighting a two front war.

-LordLMP
Old January 29, 2001, 10:45   #65
Cyber
Warlord

LordLMP- You speak reason.Iīll satisfy with 3 more bases, besides it will fit my "large urban population-no room in countryside" storyline
Old January 29, 2001, 19:56   #66
Blake
lifer
PolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG Gathering StormCivilization IV CreatorsApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of Fame

The Cultists smelt the spartans Ewwww, stench of pollution.

I actually figured out how the malfunctioning unity pods cause fungal blooms, they are actually those pods which spread forest, but the fungal spores have got into the tanks that contain the tree seeds. Then all of the little unity pod robots spread out the containimated seeds, and the fungus grows faster than the trees and chews up the seedlings. Damn clumsy unity engineers. My bomb example was wrong, you don't use a bomb, you get cultists with napsacks to spray the area with fungal spores and plant some fungal tower... towerlings too.

Remind me, what tech allows you to communicate with the planetmind, and load the population of entire cities onto IOD's and then unload onto a distant island and reassemble the cities, and in less time than it takes the spartans to sweep down a continent, I must have forgotten , I would imagine it would become possible at around about Cent Psi, or secrets of AC. Compared to that operation it would be trivial to make a fungal bloom or to find a rover driver crazy enough to carry a vial of plauge.
Old January 29, 2001, 20:34   #67
[LordLMP]

Planetmind communicates to the leaders via their dreams. Its Planetminds doing and Planetmind doesn't need any tech. As for the leaders to contact Planetmind is what needs a tech for. Only time leaders can say anything to planetmind is if planetmind is listening to their dreams or directly listening to their mind using empathy via some mindworm, which is present at Council meetings. Cha Dawn as a direct mind link to planetmind, so can contact PM anytime he wants... which is what annoys Planetmind Also, Cha Dawn haves a high empath rating. The Gaians are getting better to communicate to PM empathicly, but not the best. Cyborgs would have trouble since they don't really have telepathy because of their implants, but can easily understand Planetmind via dream. So thats why they try hooking up their Consciousness to Planetmind via some fungus or mindworm or whatever. but they need higher tech. by 2180, telepathy is quite known, but not well develop. I wrote in a post of Svensgaard's accident dream to planetmind, which PM misundestood it as trying to contact hir. Svensgaard was having a nightmare, concerning Planetmind, of fear of Planetmind slaughtering his people, destroying the nautilus bases and so on. Well, Planetmind was threating him and the Pirates of their expansionism and PM's fear of them taking the oceans from hir. But its also to prove that dreams are eradic and can mind waves all over the place, which Planetmind use to get into their dreams. when people are asleep, they don't have lot of control over their mind, which makes it easy to in to for Planetmind. Besides, after 80s of dealing with Humans, sure s/he haves plenty of experience to communicate to them It is well explained. The IoDs were controlled by Planetmind and were Great Boils, and had bunch of them to use to evacuate the PK population. Was Planetmind's doing. If Planetmind wasn't helping, the PKs were doom and I as GM will allows their destruction early in the game. They also brought a lot supplies and establishing new bases was done lot quicker because there was way more than 10 thousand people and multiple Colony Pods to use to establish the bases. The bases were small and was overcrowded.

Anyway, planting fungus is what Formers can do, so whats the difference with a person with spores tank attach to its back? they would only able to cover lesser area than Formers, the speed of growth as nothing to with it. In the Game, people should assume that when a unity pod loaded with whatever robots hits chiron, is opens up and robot comes out and does what it is program to do. starts farming/mining/building solar collectors. not instant thing. Chiron Chronicles is also to have more reality than the game.

But what about using formers with modified fungicide tanks which does the opposite? Sure can try to sneak some formers north of Spartan territory... which is the only shoreline you can effectively sneak to... and start planting fungus like crazy. that area wasn't cleared completly and spartans or Free Drones have complete control of. can start building up an army of mindworms there and hopefully don't get detected to early but i won't allow instant fungus growth bombs or spray tanks thought. As to how Fungus can quickly grow is still a mystery in 2180. And like Cyber says, Cult doesn't know much of the Spartans and Planetmind will exactly tell Cha Dawn about them either. Unless Cha Dawn can convince PM somehow for information about them or any other faction which the cult doesn't know much up... and Cult can make Probe teams too. don't like the idea of having instant wars :P have to work your way up to it.

-LordLMP
Old January 29, 2001, 21:28   #68
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 05:33
Sorry to be a bother making my cities so late:

The tech system works like this:

Level 1 tech: 2 tech points (A level 1 tech costs 2 points)
Level 2 tech: 4 tech points (A level 2 tech costs 4 points)
Level 3 tech: 6 tech points (etc)
Level 4 tech: 8 tech points (etc)

60% to science= 30 (If you gave 60% to science rate you now have 30 tech points)
50% to science= 25
40% to science= 20
30% to science= 15
20% to science= 10
10% to science= 5

---
This system is really quite simple and people can choose which techs they want.

The game should start tommorrow; (I may not be able to write but in that case LMP, will you start the game up)
---

I posted the two hidden bases in Admin 2 and forget them now, but they are there... they are the last two bases listed.

If it is all right, could I just have the bases I asked for or is that too much work?
DarkCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30, 2001, 01:26   #69
Blake
lifer

Sorry if I'm being a bother by posting too much but the Cult was not a playing faction until now and therfore basically has to be built up from nothing.

Anyway a few more things:

Don't suppose the cult could have another couple of land cities (prefferably inland cities) and one sea city... doesn't matter where, just somewhere where it fits.

All cult worms are controlled by the Cult psi corp talents, there are no cult worms which are "on loan" from planetmind, like it seems some of the data angels ones are.

The relationship a cult psi corp talent has with his/her mind worm is closer than that of any other faction, the Cult IS the cult after all. Anyone chosen to be a cult worm trainer basically lives with his/her worm full time, and develops exceptionally close bonds with his/her worm. The reverence for worms is so great in the Cult that worms have the same rights as humans, killing a worm is as much a sin as killing a human.

The cult has suceeded in taming some wild SEA LURKS (the big ugly green convulted creatures which look like sea monsters, for the benefit of any SMAC'ers it's stats are psi,psi,4,submarine - submarine ability means the unit is undetectable unless another ship tries to move into the same tile), no other faction has trainers crazy (and/or smart) enough to attempt to train a sea lurk, therfore the cult has the only submarine forces at this stage. (Yes yes, I know the pirates rule the seas, but it doesn't mean they have to be better navaly than every other faction in every way)

The Cult is a police state because Cha Dawn likes to keep tight control over the economy in order to protect the enviroment, a quote from Yang would be highly appropriate here (something like the common man is not capable of making important descisions). The Cult uses mind worms as police, worms attack rioters with Psi powers, all a rioter can hope to achieve in cultland is a searing burst of psi pain.

The Cult has the commlinks for all of the other factions, in fact at this stage any faction should be able to contact any other.

Anyone disagree with any of the above?

And I'm not going to attack Sparta as my opening shot, I have to work out the solution to the "Cult enrage Spartans with cowardly attack, spartans sail over and exterminate Cult for revenge" problem. But attacking sparta is on the agenda, probably have to be a joint action with Yang at a minimum. Pity Miriam isn't being played, it would be usful to know if she is a thing to ally with or destroy.

I know the idea of sailing over and planting fungus in spartan territory is petty and quite retarded, but I can explain why the cult would do it anyway once the story gets started (Cha Dawn's head advisor is petty and quite retarded, gotit?)

And I think the new tech system looks okay, I really couldn't work out that old tech formula... which wouldn't have been much of a problem except I rule at math and have done several university math courses
Old January 30, 2001, 11:27   #70
[LordLMP]

every 40 days is 4 game years just to say.

Its not retarded, just advising you each faction as most comms of each faction, but believers, hive, spartans and cult don't have much contact with most factions, mainly because maybe the other factions don't like spartans and hive and maybe cult and believers just not into dealing with factions that are into Democracy or Police State. Their the only fundamentalist faction on Planet :P Believers allying with Cult? doubtful, unless its a seriously pressing need, which will be hard to convince. if spartans comes to eliminate cult, believers will not help... they may even join spartan to eradicate cult
but whoever that takes believers can play believers way they want, aslong they stay under their ideology. Cyber made the Spartans evil like... which i always considered them honorable and high moralled militaristic faction.

Pirates rule the seas in everyway? not exacly rule, but they do have a superioty in navy, especially with its Marinetime Control Center. They have experience in dealing with IoDs and Sealurks. just sealurks are hard to detect. If Pirates spot one and is attacking their ships, they'll simply use the old anti-submarine tactics. The only other factions that can pose a real threat to the pirates navaly is the Data Angels, Peacekeepers and Planetmind, which the Pirates are allied with But if a faction has a huge air force, that can also pose a threat to the pirates too. Cult will have trouble fighting the pirates navaly, if the cult ever dares to confront them. if pirates get into war with Cult, they'll simply eradicate any naval units and blocade the Coasts. But i am just saying, there is traffic and a pirate fleet at Chiron Sea, which could detect any passing IoDs. They'll be curious. but if they find out its for the Spartans, they'll leave them alone, but still keep an eye on it

As for the tech system of numbers, blah :P

-LordLMP
Old January 30, 2001, 12:34   #71
Cyber
Warlord

LordLMP- Okay, I saw a couple of problems in yours and darkclouds Admin stats.You both seem to have Res armor 3, though you need Progenitor Psych to get it, and the Progenitors havenīt crash landed yet,so how can that possible?not nagging, just asking .

Blake- Maybe you shouldnīt have even told about attacking Sparta and plans related to it, because now weīve chewed the subject and it has lost some of its interest.

A good advice to all, including myself, to just keep their plans to their own and plan them with realism and sense.
Old January 30, 2001, 18:38   #72
[LordLMP]

Well just skip Proginator Psych to Field Modulation. But will still need Proginator Psych before being able to speak to them, whenever they do arrive. Also, they use to be on PLanet and left bunch of artifacts all over the place. which tech again you need for Aquafarm? the mini crossfire screwed up on it. if Proginator Psych, then well just have to move Aquafarm to someother tech or as seperate.

I would about to mention that aswell Anyway, don't really have plans for Pirates at the moment, so wait what the other factions get themselves into before pirates gets into anything interesting.

-LordLMP
[This message has been edited by [LordLMP] (edited January 30, 2001).]