Old January 3, 2005, 20:06   #331
Net Warrior
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 Gaians
King

Local Time: 19:56
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I've run into a problem during 2247 and I've just PM'ed Googlie for some advice. Please stand by......
Net Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4, 2005, 00:56   #332
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 18:56

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
FlameFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4, 2005, 16:59   #333
H0bbes
Emperor

Local Time: 02:56
Local Date: November 2, 2010
ruh roh........

http://zanature.wordpress.com
H0bbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4, 2005, 20:11   #334
Net Warrior
King

No problem, I should have the turn out by tomorrow at the latest
Old January 4, 2005, 22:09   #335
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old January 5, 2005, 08:20   #336
Net Warrior
King

(2247 to Drones)

To all Earth:

It has been with growing distress that we at Morgan Industries have been observing the expansion of the University domain. We were equally appalled over University actions which lead to trade sanctions and the resulting lack of commerce income to Morgan Industries. Further, with the war between the University and the Hobbits seemingly so one sided, revenues at Morgan’s mass media division have suffered as viewer ship drops off of our “War: Ultimate Reality” TV series.

Morgan Industries feels it incumbent to take action to redress these grievances. Due to the lack of commerce income, we no longer see the need for a Pact with the University and have therefore ended it. As compensation for our loss of commerce and other revenues, we have seized The Marine Institute where our tech staff managed to tap into the network node and procure valuable research data. In order to act as a counterweight to University expansion, we have removed 9 University garrisons or other units from the Atlantic region and we intend to occupy other University bases there in due time.

Morgan Industries is not a warlike enterprise and we regret these necessary actions. It is our hope that the University will see the error of its ways and end it’s expansionist policies. Morgan Industries would be please to enter into a Treaty with the University in several years, once sanctions have been lifted. Our vision is one of a united mankind, banding together in a Crusade to rid our planet of the Usurper menace once and for all. Following that glorious event we are certain that a “Transcendence “ of mankind will be possible.

CEO N. Morgan
Morgan Industries
MY 2247

Last edited by Net Warrior; April 10, 2005 at 23:14.
Old January 5, 2005, 13:57   #337
FlameFlash
Emperor

To all fellow workers of Earth.

We would like to alert you all to the fact that we wish to remain neutral in the war against the University as we do not see it as a positive way for Earth to be freed of the alien menace that threatens it.

To that end we will continue our war with Miriam in all due haste and simply ask that our efforts against her go rewarded by not harassing bases that are being used to that end but owned by our pactmates.

If such bases need to be evacuated of our troops so that you may properly attack them, please let us know, and trust us when we tell you we will not disclose your plans with your enemies.

This war against the University greatly worries us, however, and we hope that it can be resolved peacefully soon, prior to many drone lives being lost.

We also hope that none of our bases will be used to harm any party involved in the war.

Foreman FlameFlash
Free Drones
MY 2248

((Turn sent))

Old January 5, 2005, 21:05   #338
H0bbes
Emperor

BE2 2248 to Hercules.

Old January 10, 2005, 22:56   #339
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 01:56
The University regards it ultimate enemy as that of the heavily armed PB building Alien faction and its ally Miriam. Our objective has been to take the fight to these factions but now feels somewhat betrayed by the Morgan faction that refuses to take on the Aliens or Miriam preferring to take advantage of other factions endeavours to safeguard the planet. Shame on you.
Old January 10, 2005, 22:57   #340
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Turn 2248 to Netwarrior.
Old January 16, 2005, 00:15   #341
Net Warrior
King

2248 to Drones
Old January 18, 2005, 02:47   #342
H0bbes
Emperor

On.

Old January 19, 2005, 07:51   #343
Hercules
Deity

Turn 2249 to Netwarrior
Old January 19, 2005, 08:18   #344
Hercules
Deity

Oh There was a Volcanic eruption in the Atlantic Ocean.
Old January 20, 2005, 08:27   #345
Net Warrior
King

(2249 to Drones)

Yes, it seems that Atlantis has once again risen from the sea! I must to point out that this new and glorious continent is wholly within the boarders of Morgan Industries.
Old January 23, 2005, 01:28   #346
FlameFlash
Emperor

Actually, there's a corner to the SE of that Atlantis that isn't... though I don't see anybody landing on it anytime soon.

Turn played and sent.

Old January 24, 2005, 08:59   #347
Hercules
Deity

Turn 2250 to Netwarrior
Old January 25, 2005, 23:25   #348
Net Warrior
King

2250 to Drones
Old January 28, 2005, 00:58   #349
FlameFlash
Emperor

played and sent.

Old February 1, 2005, 05:42   #350
H0bbes
Emperor

On to Herc. Sorry for the delay. Thinking about playing the turn depressed me too much........

Hobbes

Old February 3, 2005, 09:07   #351
Hercules
Deity

Turn 2251 to Netwarrior.

Hey did someone get the global sea level rise warning? If so please advise the rest of us in this thread.
Old February 3, 2005, 18:13   #352
H0bbes
Emperor

200m rise over 20 years.

Old February 5, 2005, 22:36   #353
Net Warrior
King

2151 to Drones
Old February 6, 2005, 23:52   #354
FlameFlash
Emperor

Great... anybody have the solar shield proposal tech yet?

Played and sent yesterday... I think...

Old February 8, 2005, 20:21   #355
H0bbes
Emperor

2252 to Herc.

In other news: Sea-levels will rise approximately 533m over 20 years.

Aaaaaahhhh. I love the smell of nerve-gas in the morning!

Hobbes

Old February 9, 2005, 22:27   #356
Hercules
Deity

Turn 2252 to Netwarrior.

That is some rise in sea level.

I don't have the Solar shade tech. Anyhow even if I had I don't think it would kick in that fast.
Old February 12, 2005, 11:25   #357
Net Warrior
King

(Turn to drones)

To all citizens of Earth,

We at Morgan Industries have been gravely concerned for several years now over the prospect of global warming and the resultant rise in sea level.

As the Smurfs are in a fight for their very survival vs. the University aggressor, we have judged that they are justified in the use of nerve gas, or any other means at their disposal, to delay their collapse. We had hoped that our “demonstration” in the Atlantic region would have given the University pause but alas, it has not. So be it.

For several years now, Morgan researchers have been contemplating a bold plan based on a breakthrough in Advanced Space Flight. We expect to be able to bring about a freezing of the polar ice caps within a few years, which should alleviate this global warming crisis. We trust that when the time comes, we will have the support of the rest of the world.

As the University’s economic sanctions are about to expire, Morgan Industries extents its hand and offers a Treaty of Friendship to the University. After all, business is business, and the resulting boon to our economy will further hasten our research efforts, hence further insure an end to the global threat.

N. Morgan, CEO
Morgan Industries
Old February 12, 2005, 13:19   #358
FlameFlash
Emperor

((Turn received on new mobile... will play tonight.))

The Free Drones concur that peace and sea level control are the highest priorities of Earth at this time.

To that end, dear Morgan, please let us know if there is anything we or the other factions can do.

Old February 20, 2005, 23:25   #359
Net Warrior
King

...err, are we stalled out again?
Old February 21, 2005, 00:44   #360
FlameFlash
Emperor

Played and sent back on the 6th... that was the last turn I saw... so probably.