Old October 7, 2005, 20:54   #481
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 01:56
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Turn 2270 to Cata.
Old October 9, 2005, 14:09   #482
Kataphraktoi
Civilization II Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Data AngelsNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4BtSDG Realms Beyond
Emperor

Local Time: 20:56
Local Date: November 1, 2010
turn 2270 to flameflash

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''
Kataphraktoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12, 2005, 16:59   #483
Flubber
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG PeaceAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 18:56
Quote:
Originally posted by Cataphract887
Thanks

And i did pm netwarrior.

Does flubber have the pass for morgans? just curious.it was mentioned earlier in the thread. theres more than one player(3) following me\this and i wondered how loose the sav\pass is considered.i know id be executed if i gave out pass to acdg3
I looked at the morgan turn but frankly forget the password. Even more frankly, I have been around for a long time and can be trusted not to muck with people's games
Flubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12, 2005, 21:42   #484
Kataphraktoi
Civilization II Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Data AngelsNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4BtSDG Realms Beyond
Emperor

im not concerned if you have the pass.i was referring to giving it to a buddy that dosnt do SMAX

you having pass is ok with me,and i can send you new savs+pass if you interested(if your not why are you reading here?)

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''
Old October 12, 2005, 23:41   #485
Flubber
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG PeaceAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 18:56
Quote:
Originally posted by Cataphract887
im not concerned if you have the pass.i was referring to giving it to a buddy that dosnt do SMAX

you having pass is ok with me,and i can send you new savs+pass if you interested(if your not why are you reading here?)
I also played a Battleearth game (in the HIve position) -- IT finished long long ago and I was curious how this one was going . . I would be curious to see how things are going every 10 turns or so
Flubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19, 2005, 16:28   #486
Kataphraktoi
Emperor

ill need a email addy then flubber.

did flameflash dissapear? i cant get ahold of him via pm....

Old October 19, 2005, 17:21   #487
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Flameflash has RL problems getting to play pbems these days. However these (this and Alienwater) are the only two SMAC/X games he is in and he has been in these from the start, I understand, certainly as long as I have been playing in them.

One of his more recent posts siad he had never quit a game yet.

Plus at this advanced stage I don't think many other players would want to step in as a replacement.

So let's hope he plays and posts soon.
Old October 19, 2005, 21:25   #488
Kataphraktoi
Emperor

i can sympathise with that.just cross our fingers and wait then.

Old November 3, 2005, 04:02   #489
Hercules
Deity

Cata: DilithiumDad has taken over the Drones from Flameflash.

He will be contacting Googlie for the password, so when you get a moment please send him the turn.
Old November 3, 2005, 06:55   #490
Kataphraktoi
Emperor

i already sent it to him last night

Old November 3, 2005, 15:19   #491
Hercules
Deity

Excellent.
Old November 5, 2005, 21:18   #492
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 17:56
Password sent
Googlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6, 2005, 13:48   #493
DilithiumDad
Alpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 19:56
Ever have that funny feeling that you missed something? Like 171 turns?

Hand of God went down below the sea surface, sea levels rising rapidly.

2271 to hercules.
Old November 6, 2005, 13:50   #494
Kataphraktoi
Emperor

the vile UoP slaughtered millions of innocent civilians with nerve gas

thats why the sea levels

its going again!!

Old November 6, 2005, 15:49   #495
Hercules
Deity

Excuse me it was the vile Hive that slaughtered millions with nerve gas.

I accidentally used nerve gas once on a hive base and paid for it with sanctions., but not since.
Old November 6, 2005, 16:38   #496
Kataphraktoi
Emperor

well i was just guessing

Old November 7, 2005, 08:27   #497
DilithiumDad
Alpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 19:56
So it seems that all human factions are allied against Usurpers --when they are gone is that the end of the game? Or will be a free for all among the human players?
Old November 7, 2005, 09:12   #498
Kataphraktoi
Emperor

i dont remember signing any coop military win agreements but i suppose anyone who took over the usurpers could simply vote himself to leader.

i presume things shant get as boring as all that,though

Old November 8, 2005, 19:38   #499
Hercules
Deity

Turn 2171 to Cata.
Old November 9, 2005, 15:24   #500
Kataphraktoi
Emperor

Turn to DD

longest turn ever

Old November 11, 2005, 13:17   #501
Hercules
Deity

Turn 2278 to Cata.
Old November 13, 2005, 14:41   #502
Kataphraktoi
Emperor

http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=143199
new thread,since poly dosnt like 500+ posts IIRC