Old March 3, 2001, 11:29   #31
Raging Mouse
Prince

Local Time: 07:33
Local Date: October 31, 2010
We're nearing the current limit of my creative reserves at an alarming speed, but I've sworn to myself that I'll finish off this story, no matter what. As for what Hubris is? Read on. Referring to your previous posts Gregurabi, I'm feeling kinda stupid, having proofread that one chapter some fifty times and STILL missed that one name slip-up. Darn. Oh well.. Read on!

EDIT:
Well, I posted chapter 65. A question, though.. should that be 'published' or 'publicised'? Darn, I'm currently having a happy holiday at my parents, and my 'oxford advanced learners' dictionary' is not here. So I'm not sure.. Oh, LMP, I couldn't write that much in english anyways without it, so it's not a walk in the park for me either. Now, how many p's in 'apartment'? How do you spell 'corridor'? Even after all this time, I don't know by heart. The dictionary is invaluable. Plus, there's the list of british and U.S. military ranks for the navy and infantry. VERY useful. And so on.

I could always use more names, but I might have to work on yours to make it fir, LMP.. don't worry though, I'll make sure it appears in it's pure, unaltered form at least once for clarity's sake!

Thank you all for your comments.
[This message has been edited by Raging Mouse (edited March 03, 2001).]
Raging Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3, 2001, 14:11   #32
Ari Rahikkala
King

Local Time: 08:33
quote:

Originally posted by Raging Mouse on 01-18-2001 01:24 PM
LightEning, be seeing your nickname beginning from chapter 66..

quote:

Originally posted by Raging Mouse on 03-03-2001 10:29 AM
Well, I posted chapter 65

Kyllä päivän vaihtaisin pois (ainakin tässä tapauksessa)...
Ari Rahikkala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3, 2001, 16:04   #33
[LordLMP]

Cool even the human mind, with some modifications and training, can control more than one body at the same time

Wonderful idea I already thought of something in that line, but having multiple selves in various realities...when on enters the same reality where any other selves is located, they end up sharing the same memories. But each selves have independent control, but same mind in all selves, but with different experiences/memories which they share once in contact in same universe. thought of it in those lines in past week or two.... before that, always had my imaginings of Me, going to one universe to the other, like the startrek universe, starwars universe, alpha centauri muliples realities universe and so on
in some universes, living there for centuries or millennia or something... and time travel in those universes aswell. But the original self/body would end up being million of years old practicly :P so the idea of having multiple selves/bodies spread in various universes and realities, including alternate selves. I not be the only one doing that, which is why i sort of mostly helped or caused the creation of the Macky, who can be found in many universes/realities. Macky = geneticly improved humans mostly that can live forever, aslong they don't get themselves killed.
And Macky setup various organizations in various universes/realities like the Macky Organization, LMP Corp, X-Force, Macky Guild, and so on.....

I am odd, i have my own little universes in my head, which does help me keep sane, like at my boring non-challenging part-time work which i have to get going now too.

-LordLMP
Old March 4, 2001, 06:05   #34
Raging Mouse
Prince

Well, as a Dungeon Master, I make it my hobby to create and maintain universes in my head.. join the club.
Old March 12, 2001, 09:23   #35
Raging Mouse
Prince

In case you are wondering why the posting frequency is dropping, there are two main reasons:

First, I want to keep some margin between what chapter I'm writing, and what chapter I'm posting. This is, so i can go back and change things that won't work so good. Currently, I'm about to start on chapter 73, so the margin isn't that big anymore.

Second, I've misplaced my notes. They are approximately five hundred kilometers away, currently, and I can't get them before next weekend at the earliest. I could write on without them, but I might miss some turn of the plot and crash the story, if you get my point.
Old March 12, 2001, 11:07   #36
Sprayber
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Emperor

Local Time: 00:33
quote:

Originally posted by Raging Mouse on 03-03-2001 10:29 AM
I could always use more names, but I might have to work on yours to make it fir, LMP.. don't worry though, I'll make sure it appears in it's pure, unaltered form at least once for clarity's sake!
[This message has been edited by Raging Mouse (edited March 03, 2001).]

Just don't forget, I get to be a bad guy. Your story is great. It is one of the reasons I check the fiction forum everyday. Keep up the good work and don't worry about frequency. The quality more than makes up for it.
Sprayber is offline   Reply With Quote