Old May 10, 2003, 18:33   #1
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 13:11
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Turnchat #4 on in Undernet NOW
The 4th turnchat, starting with 2510BC, has started and is well underway. We are currently at 2310BC and waiting for the Ottomans' peace terms to drop. Currently they are at 80g, and they still have an Archer in our territory aftera failed attempt to kill the noble soldiers of Trondheim.

Odin the Socut is avoiding danger from teh Archers in Otto territory, hoping to conduct some quick raids on infrastructure...
Attached Files:

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old May 10, 2003, 18:52   #2
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 21:11
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Our first archer is hear. UberkruX, our general and commander in chief, is marching with him upon the enemy as I type....

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old May 10, 2003, 19:04   #3
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

VICTORY!!!!! we took 2 hp dammage, but otherwise are doing well.

--Con
Old May 10, 2003, 19:08   #4
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

New save - we now have a second (Regular) Archer, and are wondering how best to cause some havoc with the Ottomans with it....
Attached Files:

Old May 10, 2003, 19:24   #5
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Save 2150BC primarily for Uber's benefit
Attached Files:

Old May 10, 2003, 19:58   #6
GodKing
Emperor

After attacking a fortefied Spearman in IzniK with a regular warrior, we won. The Ottomans are giving us Iznik & 40 gold for peace!!!!

--Con
Old May 10, 2003, 20:22   #7
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 22:11
Audaces fortuna juvat...