Old May 12, 2001, 08:34   #151
Guardian
Apolyton University
King

Local Time: 07:34
Local Date: October 31, 2010
U.N. Data Acquisition

A Data Angel soldier was heading back to his rover after a quick errand over to his unit's provisional command post. Suddenly, he became aware of a female soldier who came running down the trail towards him. She was a Peacekeeper, probably from the Assault Rover unit stationed just east of here, but what the...?! He looked up, and he wondered... What the hell is she doing?? She wasn't wearing any protective gear! She wore a thin kakhi shirt on her torso, and on her head - instead of a helmet - was the traditional blue beret. The war isn't officially over yet, he thought. She must be pretty darn confident.-Or maybe she's just trying to make it look that way. He wasn't sure, but if the latter was true, she was pretty much successful...

She was beautiful! She looked so young and full of life, and well-trained without looking bulky or stocky. She had muscle, but she still looked relatively light and delicate, and she moved like something out of a dream...

As she closed, he noticed that the tags and markings on her shirt identified her as a corporal of the U.N. Special Forces. Her unit, as he had guessed, was the 6th Assault Rovers, and the name tag on her left breast said "Johnson".

She ran straight up to him and without warning proceeded to lay her arms around him and give him a big hug before kissing him lightly on the cheek. Then, without a word, she pulled away from him, winked happily and started running back the way she had come, smiling...

[This message has been edited by Guardian (edited May 12, 2001).]
Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2001, 21:20   #152
Argonaut
Prince

Local Time: 05:34
Local Date: October 31, 2010
***Private Message : Enhanced Encryption***
To: Captain Svensgaard

I trust you are playing stupid and aren't quite as unintelligent as you would seem to have me believe. Your actions at Blast Rifle Crag have the potential to destroy the entire peace momentum that Comissoner Lal has achieved. Do you expect the Spartan Government, whichever bloody General is in charge, to just wave a happy goodbye to Blast Rifle Crag and let them go their own way? I find that situation to be highly unlikely, and by flying the Alliance flag, you have committed not only your forces, but all of our forces to the defence of this one base. A Spartan offensive might not seem directly threatening to you, but what about the UN holdings South of the Spartans? They've already lost one base to the Spartans there. I do not support your actions Svensgaard and I will not continue to fight an uneccessary war with the Spartans because of your impetousness.

Roze
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote