Old February 6, 2004, 08:51   #361
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 12:29
Local Date: November 2, 2010
*bump*

Someone with server space?
Old February 6, 2004, 11:13   #362
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Ahem. Silly Poly. I said *bump*
Old February 6, 2004, 14:49   #363
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 03:29
Yes I saved photos on my disk - maybe you can delete them now and I will upload them.
Old February 7, 2004, 01:34   #364
Skanky Burns

Thanks.
Old February 7, 2004, 16:19   #365
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Grand Temple of Obstructor
I decided to move 3D Office to my new home, that is coincidentialy called Grand Temple of Obstructor. It is a replica of Taj Mahal and is equipped with all modern equipment and gadgetry. I will continue to do my duty here as 3D editor.
I would ask all visitors of this thread to pray at my Altar of Free Speech.

Grand Temple of Obstructor and also new location of 3D Offices

We apologize if some got the idea 3D Offices were burnt. Tass`s meddling was responsible.

Last edited by Illuminatus; February 8, 2004 at 14:50.
Old February 7, 2004, 16:22   #366
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Is that a CyberParrot patrolling in the air?
Old February 7, 2004, 16:25   #367
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Is that a CyberParrot patrolling in the air?
I see your eye enchantments are funtioning perfectly.
Yes .

You forgot to pray !
Luckly I am not Tass who would respond by burning down CyCon.
Old February 7, 2004, 18:22   #368
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor

I see your eye enchantments are funtioning perfectly.
Yes .

You forgot to pray !
Luckly I am not Tass who would respond by burning down CyCon.
Yes, we're so lucky you're still mortal AND a Cyborg
Btw, as I asked before: worship as Observer/reporter to Editor
My daily worship:
Old February 7, 2004, 18:27   #369
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder

Yes, we're so lucky you're still mortal AND a Cyborg
Btw, as I asked before: worship as Observer/reporter to Editor
My daily worship:
Do you want to be fired? I have 250 CyberGorilas here, 500 CyberParrots and 300 CyberBadgers waiting for someone to be fired !
Old February 7, 2004, 23:37   #370
Skanky Burns

They are no match for my 100 cyber-furries.
Old February 8, 2004, 00:11   #371
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:

Do you want to be fired? I have 250 CyberGorilas here, 500 CyberParrots and 300 CyberBadgers waiting for someone to be fired !
But... you recently gave me a raise
You can't fire me then
I'm your only reporter
I can't be fired
So shut up, or you won't receive any copy anymore
Old February 8, 2004, 13:45   #372
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:

But... you recently gave me a raise
You can't fire me then
I'm your only reporter
I can't be fired
So shut up, or you won't receive any copy anymore

So i can`t fire you - but I can revoke you raise.

OPENING: A literate writer/reporter wanted, good raise, social, health, dental, engineering and mehnic security, free quarters, optional CyberGuard. Report to 3D Offices.
Old February 8, 2004, 13:49   #373
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
They are no match for my 100 cyber-furries.
/me gestures to CyberAligators in the pool

You haven`t prayed either to me editor of 3D Offices and God of Free Speech and CyberAnimals in CPU!
Just you wait!

Issue 7.0 will be ready in four days.
Old February 8, 2004, 18:47   #374
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:

Issue 7.0 will be ready in four days.
O mighty CyberEditor , does this mean that I may make an article about the Little Accident assimilation as well?
Old February 9, 2004, 13:17   #375
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:

O mighty CyberEditor , does this mean that I may make an article about the Little Accident assimilation as well?
That`s the spirit! I might um revoke revokation of your raise.
Old February 11, 2004, 16:18   #376
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

I want person on this photo to report to me immediately! He is apparently stealing something from my pool.

Old February 12, 2004, 15:24   #377
GeoModder
Deity

/me runs to the office...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 13, 2004, 02:49   #378
Skanky Burns

/me reminds people that they are just people, not gods.
Old February 13, 2004, 04:33   #379
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 01:29
Indeed.
The boy I sent to your "palace" or whatever you call it was a servant of the Lord God, your savior-in-prophet Tassadar (whom you worship at the temple EVERY DAY!).
I have blessed the pool in front of your palace with my essence, and ye who drink from it shall feel no ailment and shall heed to no viruses!
Old February 13, 2004, 12:51   #380
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Enough spam (for now ). If everyone have agreed upon government organisation I will write 7.0 in no time.
Thank you Tass for blessing . Geo, why aren`t you wearing underware? Skanky: I just have an ego tha needs to be nourished from time to time.
Old February 13, 2004, 15:07   #381
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
Indeed.
The boy I sent to your "palace" or whatever you call it was a servant of the Lord God, your savior-in-prophet Tassadar (whom you worship at the temple EVERY DAY!).
Who?? Me!!??

/me even more

Quote:
If everyone have agreed upon government organisation I will write 7.0 in no time.
Thank you Tass for blessing . Geo, why aren`t you wearing underware?
/me is deeply embarrassed that Obstructor uses a spy lens !!!

I have seen only one objection for the post of 'intelligence department'. So I presume that Prime Function, Second Function, Foreign Affairs Function and 3D Editor Function are ok.

For the internal affairs I propose the name CIA (Conscieusness Internal Affairs) and PUB (Planetary University Bureau)

I'll post this last paragraph in the 'Government reorganisation' thread to see if there is any objection to that. Also, keep a place open for the assimilation of LA. I'm having an 'godly intervention' idea for this article... At least if you don't have the same idea

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Last edited by GeoModder; February 13, 2004 at 15:22.
Old February 13, 2004, 15:18   #382
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Quote:

Who?? Me!!??
Yes you!
Remember the dream you had last night? The one with the pool of water and the nekked women?
Old February 13, 2004, 15:25   #383
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

Yes you!
Remember the dream you had last night? The one with the pool of water and the nekked women?
So this is why you are not wearing pants Geo!
Old February 13, 2004, 16:00   #384
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
So this is why you are not wearing pants Geo!
What's wrong about entertaining nekkled woman

The last time I checked there is still a procreation program active in CPU

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 13, 2004, 16:05   #385
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:

What's wrong about entertaining nekkled woman

The last time I checked there is still a procreation program active in CPU
But not in 3D Offices!

There are currently no women here , honestly
Old February 13, 2004, 16:46   #386
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:

But not in 3D Offices!

There are currently no women here , honestly
I'm a , moraly perfect Cyborg. I have no need for women, only for a woman .

And how dare you think that your female CyberGorilla's are women. yourself!!

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 13, 2004, 16:51   #387
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:

I'm a , moraly perfect Cyborg. I have no need for women, only for a woman .

And how dare you think that your female CyberGorilla's are women. yourself!!
There are no female CyberGorillas - as a failsafe I made them all male.
Old February 14, 2004, 04:27   #388
Nubclear

A new submission!

Old February 14, 2004, 06:14   #389
GeoModder
Deity

I see it, but I don't get it

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 14, 2004, 06:35   #390
Archaic
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 MorganACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 11:29
Tass originally was a member of PUT. He abandoned us and left for the Hive. We complained. Googlie pulled him from the game. Under protest from us and a few others (Including several faction heads. IRRC, Herc and Maniac supported my view, if not publically), became a god.