Old May 18, 2003, 18:12   #1
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 17:53
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Turnchat #6 Orders and Info
Well since MrWIA has been absent for the last few days and no news from him, we'll go ahead and move things on...

I'm currently scheduling turnchat #6 for:

Tuesday night, May 20th at 3pm Pacific time or 10 PM GMT.

Go ahead and post your orders here and discuss them! And yes, this thread isn't limited to JUST government officials. All are welcome to comment!

Check out the thread started by Togas here that discusses where we should be heading.

Let's get this moving!

Edit: Changed time...

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Last edited by WhiteBandit; May 18, 2003 at 18:18.
Old May 18, 2003, 19:48   #2
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 13:53
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Thanks and God bless, BandidoBlanco.

I have not been online due to ISP issues. Although these now appear to be resolved, NZ is facing a severe power shortage this winter and we may soon be experiencing enforced power outages. Furthermore, I will be out of the country for research from Sunday evening GMT/EST (25th May) for three weeks. Over this time I will be able to post, but not to view the save.

All this amounts to the fact that I am uncertain of being able to play for the remaining week of what I hoped Term I would stay for (Term 2 starting hopefully June 1), so I have to hope WhiteBandit is comfortable with handling all play until elections are over.

I will be here as much as I can until then to push debate and plans further. I also will be updating the reports and posting a screenshot of the world as I did for Chat #4.

Sorry guys - but I have every faith in the Vice president that he can handle the job smoothly.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old May 20, 2003, 00:41   #3
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

Local Time: 20:53
winter? it's may you stupid kiwi.

get your damn hemisphere up to date already.
Old May 20, 2003, 06:47   #4
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 13:53
Quote:
Originally posted by UberKruX
winter? it's may you stupid kiwi.

get your damn hemisphere up to date already.
Ah no. It is you who are behind...... Summer of '03 has already happened here....

Such anger.... Still I would expect none less of the SMC of pillaging raping murderous bloodthirsty thieving hordes.

BWAAAAGH!

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old May 20, 2003, 17:16   #5
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 01:53
I'm pretty sure 3pm pacific time is 11 pm gmt

OPD shakes fist
Old May 20, 2003, 17:39   #6
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 20:53
Here are some DM orders. Some things will have to be determined in chat (what the native worker does depends on post-road connection corruption in Warrior's Luck, and the Otto workers could be changed too depending on that), but they're mostly complete for the next 9 turns.

Turn 0/53 (1700 BC) - Please set science slider to 10%.
Change Asgard's production to an Archer
Put the Warrior's Luck worker on the bonus grass NE of the city.
Move the Trondheim laborer on the bonus grass to the grass W-SW of the city.
Move Bergen's laborer onto the now free bonus grass.

Turn 1/54 (1675) - Move the new Trondheim settler S-S-SW and set Trondheim's production to an Archer
Move the Bergen laborer back to the improved regular grass E of the city and the Trondheim laborer back to the mined & roaded bonus grass. (This will "change" Bergen's completion time back to 2 turns, but that's okay; it will really be done in one turn thanks to growth).
Move an Asgard laborer from one of the bonus grasses to the improved river grass.

Turn 2/55 (1650) - Move the Trondheim settler SW
Optimize Asgard commerce; move workers from the bonus grass to the two roaded river grasses. (Mine will be completed this turn, completing the spear in one turn, though the game will say 2.) Make sure the new Bergen Laborer works the mined grass E-SE of the city, and set its production to an Archer.

Turn 3/56 (1625) - Set Asgard's production an Archer and move the Asgard laborers back to the two mined bonus grass tiles. Found Yellow City; make sure it works the improved river grass to its NE. Set production to Barracks. Move the two Otto slaves N; orders for the native worker will need to be determined in chat.

Turn 4/57 (1600) - Move Otto workers NW

Turn 5/58 (1575) - Order the Otto workers to mine. Warrior's Luck completes Barracks; set production to an Archer

Turn 6/59 (1550) -

Turn 7/60 (1525) - Archer complete in Asgard; set production to a Warrior.

Turn 8/61 (1500) - Archer complete in Trondheim; set production to an Archer for now.

Turn 9/62 (1475) - Warrior complete in Asgard; set production to an Archer for now. Archer also complete in Bergen; set production to a Spear for now.
Old May 24, 2003, 11:37   #7
BigFurryMonster
PtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:53
When is the next chat??