Old May 23, 2003, 12:36   #1
geoffrey arnold
Call to Power MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameCall to Power PBEMCivilization II PBEMCivilization II MultiplayerCall to Power Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 12:12
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Help With Modswap
cAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. iVE GOT MODSWAP BUT WHEN i TRY TO USE IT IT ONLY SHOWS THE ORIGANAL OPTION. i HAVE WINDOWS XP PRO IF THAT HELPS ANY.
I TRYED TO DO THE MOD WITHOUT MODSWAP BUT IT DIDNT WORK i COULDNT FIND THE XXX TEXT FILLS ALL THE TEXT FILLS IN DEFULT GAMEDATA JUST HAVE THE NAMES WITHOUT XXX IN FRONT.
Old May 23, 2003, 12:57   #2
Locutus
Apolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 SP Democracy GameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV CreatorsCTP2 Source Code ProjectPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 04:12
If you can't find any mod files in the gamedata folder, they were extracted incorrectly. That would also explain why ModSwapper doesn't display the mod: it can't find the necessary files. A whole bunch of XXX_file.txt files should be in the \ctp2_data\default\gamedata folder, regardless of what mod you use. Make sure you extract to the correct folder and that you maintain the folder structure while unzipping.
Old May 23, 2003, 22:19   #3
geoffrey arnold
Call to Power MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameCall to Power PBEMCivilization II PBEMCivilization II MultiplayerCall to Power Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEM
Prince

ok, I need to cheack what iM doing. Thes files are suposed to go in there own folder named cradel (its the cradel of civilization mod), and iM puting the hole folder in the ctp2 main folder is that right.
Old May 23, 2003, 22:32   #4
geoffrey arnold
Prince

heres a screen Shot. I had to zip it sorry
Attached Files:
File Type: zip screen shot 2.zip (77.4 KB, 6 views)
Old May 24, 2003, 01:17   #5
hexagonian
The Courts of Candle'Bre
Emperor

Local Time: 21:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
If you are not sure, unzip the Cradle files onto your hard drive. They will unzip into folders that duplicate the CTP2 folder setup.

Then place that main folder from Cradle (it should be called ctp2_data) into the Call To Power 2 folder that also will contain a folder called ctp2_data.
Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
...aisdhieort...dticcok...
Old May 24, 2003, 06:39   #6
J Bytheway
Call to Power PBEMCall to Power II Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
Emperor

Local Time: 03:12
Quote:
Originally posted by geoffrey arnold
heres a screen Shot. I had to zip it sorry
You need to go into that cradle folder, and move the directories out of it so that they match the directories in the main CTP2 directory structure.

Last edited by J Bytheway; May 25, 2003 at 10:23.
Old May 24, 2003, 23:56   #7
geoffrey arnold
Prince

Thanks thats it. thanks guys.