Old June 2, 2003, 18:16   #31
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 22:39
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Edited for content

Last edited by conmcb25; June 11, 2003 at 15:46.
Old June 2, 2003, 18:20   #32
The ANZAC
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 21:39
I'll respect your wishes.

Just for clarification: When I said who started it, I wasn't talking about who founded the RF Demo Game, but who was threatening front commanders with the Gulag. Just for clarification. No hard feelings?
Old June 2, 2003, 18:23   #33
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by The ANZAC
I'll respect your wishes.

Just for clarification: When I said who started it, I wasn't talking about who founded the RF Demo Game, but who was threatening front commanders with the Gulag. Just for clarification. No hard feelings?
None I dont hold grudges.

And in that case I agree with you. This threateneing front commanders thing got a little out of hand and I have had a talk with the party responsible.
Old June 2, 2003, 19:11   #34
EZRhino
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 19:39
Location: Sunset and the evening star And one clear call for me.
Its fun to roleplay but this was kind of getting out of hand. Im glad you put your foot down on this one conmcb.

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!
Old June 3, 2003, 07:50   #35
Colwyn
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 12:39
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Now that you polititions are formed what are you politburo's going to organise now for the war effort?

Us front line commaders know how to issue our own medals, a whole 7 grams of lead to those deserving attention.
Old June 3, 2003, 10:07   #36
Bossy20000
Prince

Local Time: 03:39
well, comrade Pavlov, the Politburo is (I think) in charge for the offices of the Economic and Armaments ministers, so the Politburo will do its share.

As for me, I keep an eye on everybody, making sure everybody knows the party guidelines, and let anomalies know to the GenSec and the head of the NKVD. Everybody is doing what he/she can for the war!! Not everybody can be fighting, some have to stay here in Moscow and in the factories, to make sure you get your lead and the means for delivering it
Old June 3, 2003, 12:24   #37
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 23:39
Whatever happened with the designations?
Old June 3, 2003, 12:45   #38
Bossy20000
Prince

They are still not decided I think, so I act as Party Ideologist ad interim until we hear from the GenSec (as I have done almost from the beginning).
Old June 3, 2003, 19:57   #39
Iron Chancellor
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

As no one else is fulfilling such a vital role, I step forward to assume command of the NKVD. All counter-revolutionaries shall henceforth be tried publicly and shot. As opposed to whatever we were doing previously.

If you observe suspicious fascist behavior, don't hesitate to point it out.
Old June 3, 2003, 21:55   #40
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Chancellor
As no one else is fulfilling such a vital role, I step forward to assume command of the NKVD. All counter-revolutionaries shall henceforth be tried publicly and shot. As opposed to whatever we were doing previously.
So now mass chaos will rule the Politburo? With people just grabbing power?
Quote:
If you observe suspicious fascist behavior, don't hesitate to point it out.

What part of cease and desist did the "Party Elite" not understand?
Old June 3, 2003, 22:17   #41
Dr. Nick
Deity

For those of us who saw the Revolution, the activity of this Politburo is a strong deja vu of the Provisional Government's effectiveness, may it be damned to hell!

Old June 3, 2003, 22:58   #42
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

The problem with youth is a lack of Patience.

I will have something posted by friday. It took a while to get all the inputs, not all the inputs were complete, not all the positions warranted interest, and I am very busy at work this week. As a matter of fact Im traveling right now and posting from the hotel.

Until then no one is anything other than greeny and myself.

Dont be surprised if you dont get exactly what you want. All the positions have to be filled and we may swap jobs at the mid point of our one year term.

In the mean time I suggest the Politburo members begin thinking about ANZAC's amendment and also if we want to establish some Strategic goals for the Marshall. Feel free to establish separate threads for those discussions.

(maybe that will channel this youthfull exuberance!)
Old June 3, 2003, 23:42   #43
Dr. Nick
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
In the mean time I suggest the Politburo members begin thinking about ANZAC's amendment and also if we want to establish some Strategic goals for the Marshall. Feel free to establish separate threads for those discussions.

I think I speak for the Politburo as a whole when I say we expect to drink vodka and sing 'The Sacred Lenin Banner' in Berlin before the end of our term.

Old June 4, 2003, 00:46   #44
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

before June 1943? In berlin?
Old June 4, 2003, 03:12   #45
Colwyn
Prince

Yes comrade marshal
Quote:
Originally posted by H Tower
before June 1943? In berlin?
I hear and obey, the bellorussian front will fulfill your request
Old June 4, 2003, 03:24   #46
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 04:39
Re: Yes comrade marshal
Quote:
Originally posted by Colwyn

Are you sure?? I mean the germans have a huge army waiting in berlin!

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old June 4, 2003, 03:58   #47
Xenozod
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II PBEM
Warlord

Local Time: 20:39
Maybe you could dig a tunnel...
Old June 4, 2003, 04:01   #48
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Xenozod
Maybe you could dig a tunnel...
well, that's at least a plan.

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Old June 4, 2003, 04:49   #49
Bossy20000
Prince

At least now we are talking! To Berlin!!!
Old June 4, 2003, 07:57   #50
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
The problem with youth is a lack of Patience.

I will have something posted by friday. It took a while to get all the inputs, not all the inputs were complete, not all the positions warranted interest, and I am very busy at work this week. As a matter of fact Im traveling right now and posting from the hotel.

Until then no one is anything other than greeny and myself.

Dont be surprised if you dont get exactly what you want. All the positions have to be filled and we may swap jobs at the mid point of our one year term.

And El is still the Information Minister until further notice. I forgot that last night.
Old June 4, 2003, 07:59   #51
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence

I think I speak for the Politburo as a whole when I say we expect to drink vodka and sing 'The Sacred Lenin Banner' in Berlin before the end of our term.

This did not come from the General Secretary. It is a topic of dicussion currently not a directive!
Old June 4, 2003, 08:28   #52
Dr. Nick
Deity

Re: Yes comrade marshal
Quote:
Originally posted by Colwyn

Spoken like a true General of the Red Army of Workers and Peasants! You will go far, Comrade General!

Old June 4, 2003, 09:34   #53
Iron Chancellor
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by H Tower

So now mass chaos will rule the Politburo? With people just grabbing power?

What part of cease and desist did the "Party Elite" not understand?
It isn't chaos if I'm the only one. But yes, I will of course take no actions whatsoever. Having a good excuse is always important in the Worker's Paradise, no? Of course, if you are loyal, you would have no reason to fear my course of action. Your response may warrant some investigation... j/k

For once in my life, someone has called me "Elite" ride:

EDIT: There seems to be some trouble with my last smilie...
PPS Yes, I do understand cease and desist. Nothing I say has any implied threat to it. What am I going to do, Gulag you?

Last edited by Iron Chancellor; June 4, 2003 at 09:51.
Old June 4, 2003, 09:48   #54
FiGu
Prince

EDIT: Removed

Old June 4, 2003, 10:10   #55
Bossy20000
Prince

Well, for everybody, this evening there is a "Cease and desist"-party at my dacha, where we will eat Gulasch and drink vodka and talk about women. Tomorrow, we will continue the war! Let us work together for some more months! Let their be peace among us!

PS Once we take Berlin however, you all better start to dig in
Old June 4, 2003, 10:13   #56
H Tower

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Chancellor
EDIT: There seems to be some trouble with my last smilie...
Dan needs to fix it, we've been pointing it out to him for a couple days now, only he's running a one man show right now since MarkG is off being a soldier for a while.

Quote:
PPS Yes, I do understand cease and desist. Nothing I say has any implied threat to it. What am I going to do, Gulag you?
probably not
Old June 4, 2003, 16:04   #57
Xenozod
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II PBEM
Warlord

Local Time: 20:39
No, it would be Camp Disobediance you.
Old June 4, 2003, 16:49   #58
Iron Chancellor
Prince

Hey, back off.
Old June 4, 2003, 17:11   #59
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

Local Time: 02:39
Oooh, tunnels
Old June 4, 2003, 21:20   #60
Colwyn
Prince

On lenin's goadie the germans will pay!
After liberating Minsk we found that the germans had allocated part of the city and turned it into some kind of pen for soviet citizens, 100,000's of our comrades were slaughted here or left to starve during the winter months.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	concer.jpeg
Views:	71
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	46992