Old June 7, 2003, 14:57   #151
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 23:03
Local Date: November 1, 2010
OK. As my head has been chopped off, I offer my body as a free agent. My head is currently being kept in a jar in Togas' mansion, and my ghost is going to stick around RP team shaking things up every now and then, but my body is just sitting there and so I figured I might make a bit of money off of it.....

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old June 7, 2003, 19:27   #152
Theseus
PtWDG Gathering StormApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Gathering StormApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Location: The warmonger formerly known as rpodos. Gathering Storm!
Togas, can I have GodKing's head?

I've got a spare Pike around here somewhere...

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.
Old June 7, 2003, 20:30   #153
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
OK. As my head has been chopped off, I offer my body as a free agent. My head is currently being kept in a jar in Togas' mansion, and my ghost is going to stick around RP team shaking things up every now and then, but my body is just sitting there and so I figured I might make a bit of money off of it.....
GS's chickens have not been fed in awhile

(or have I spoken too soon....)
Old June 7, 2003, 22:14   #154
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 21:03
Okay, now with the vital information leaked by Beta, I demand that GS's Poultry industry be boycotted. Who knows whut else they've been feeding thier chickens?
Old June 8, 2003, 00:44   #155
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

The Glory of War hereby declares an economic embargo on the imports of Stormchickens. There's reason to believe they may be infected by the "orangesoda" disease...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old June 8, 2003, 09:48   #156
alva
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 05:03
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BetaHound
And in return - if I last more than 2 nanoseconds on the floor of the GS senate

It's not that hard really you've just got to follow a few simple rules like agree with whatever aeson or nbarclay say, constantly moan about how badly vox screwed GS and make vauge references to non-existant AU games.

Comments like "I agree with aeson, experience of AU 310 clearly shows that we should use this GL to build a FP in our capital."
usually go down well.

Best post I have read in weeks
-
Damn GK, have you still not gotten a promotion
Old June 9, 2003, 07:39   #157
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 15:03
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Pah!!! you are all a bunch of barbarians. War, what a horrible alien concept, glad I dont live any where else, bloody foreigners!!!!

There you go, an opinion from Legoland
Old June 9, 2003, 11:26   #158
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

An opinion from mrmitchell: n00b

Quote:
"I agree with aeson, experience of AU 310 clearly shows that we should use this GL to build a FP in our capital."