Old June 5, 2003, 22:02   #31
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 00:04
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Che, escucharon del yanqui ese que salio a matar sudacas porque la musica estaba fuerte, en Miami?
Old June 5, 2003, 22:05   #32
Chilean President™
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Deity

Local Time: 23:04
Local Date: November 1, 2010
mató a un par de argentinos no?
Old June 5, 2003, 22:22   #33
Dr. Nick
Deity

y una brasilera.
Old June 5, 2003, 23:42   #34
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 21:04
Pinches gringos

Por cada latino que matan nosotros deberiamos de hacer lo mismo...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old June 6, 2003, 00:03   #35
Chilean President™
Deity

Y rebajarnos al mismo nivel de un pobre enfermo mental? (...con todo el respeto a los verdaderos enfermos mentales)
Old June 6, 2003, 02:28   #36
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 21:04
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilean President
Y rebajarnos al mismo nivel de un pobre enfermo mental? (...con todo el respeto a los verdaderos enfermos mentales)
pues los desgraciados infelices hijueputas que matan a migrantes mexicanos no tienen nada de retrasados mental...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old June 6, 2003, 03:32   #37
jolair
Spanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC4WDG Spamyard TeamC4BtSDG Imperio
Prince

Local Time: 04:04
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen

pues los desgraciados infelices hijueputas que matan a migrantes mexicanos no tienen nada de retrasados mental...
Los desgraciados que matan migrantes mexicanos están muy organizados. Como muestra, un botón:

http://www.ranchrescue.com

donde se pueden leer historietas de la frontera como esta...

Stories
Personal accounts of life on the border

"Mrs K Morales lives on a ranch in Duvall County, Texas, nearly fifty miles from the border, but still in the path of the hordes of criminals pouring into our nation. She has been the victim of 2 home invasions by criminal aliens:

Silent War 2

It was 7AM and my husband was away working. I was sleeping in my bed. I was safe, wasn’t I?

No I wasn’t, because my home sits on an isolated, remote, ranch near the southern border of the USA. Rural property owners in or near our border counties are never safe.

I had been sleeping soundly, until a frightening CRASH woke me. I had been sleeping face down, with my right arm under my pillow, cradling my head. At the sound I awoke and turned my head to the left, looking over my left shoulder. Inches from my throat was a pair of hands, grasping for my neck! I shot my right hand out and grabbed my .40-caliber pistol off the night stand and rolled onto my back.

There standing in my room, was an illegal alien criminal. I carefully took aim, dead center on his chest.

He took one step back, lowered his hands...... and SMILED!

He then began taunting me, DEMANDING that I get out of bed and make him something to EAT! He told me he had come from mexico and was hungry, and that I was to get out of bed and cook for him NOW! I told him that I wasn’t cooking for him and to get the Hell out of my house!

He LAUGHED at me.

He told me not to be silly, that I should put my gun down and cook for him. I told him that he was crazy, that my husband was a cop and he better get the Hell out. Again he laughed.

So I switched tack, I told him that if he didn’t leave that I was going to call the Border Patrol. This induced a fit of laughter from him and he informed me that not only was he not worried about Border Patrol, but, and I QUOTE:

"They CAN’T catch me ..they don’t even TRY"

To this criminal, the US Border Patrol was a joke. Finally, after a lengthy standoff with him DEMANDING everything from food to money, he just turned tail and ran from my bedroom. As I was dressed only in a T-shirt, I was in no condition to give chase. It also wasn’t worth my life. I had no way of knowing how many more criminals might have been waiting outside. In the past we have had groups of over 30 come up to, and sometimes into, my home! This was the second time in 11 months that I had been the victim of a home invasion, both times at the hands of criminal aliens. (Read Silent War.)

I am 5'4" and I weigh 115 pounds. Even armed, I am no match for such a large group of male criminals who have no respect for the laws or morals of this nation. I am hoping to conceive a baby soon. I just pray that in the following months the headlines don’t scream:

"PREGNANT WOMAN KILLED BY TRESSPASSING CRIMINALS ON US/MEXICAN BORDER"

Or will that even make the news? Will anyone actually care? Or will I just be another statistic?

FOOTNOTE: The US Border Patrol BP arrived 30 minutes after I had called them. The Patrol Agent informed me, "He’s gone across the road", and then went back to his office.

The criminal was right, the Border Patrol didn’t catch him. They didn’t even try. We are on "our own" out here.

Silent War

We live in Duval county, 48 miles from the Mexican border and 4 miles from the Webb County line. My husband and I live on a ranch, just across the road from the railroad tracks, on a major highway in Texas. It's a major highway both for vehicles and for illegal aliens.

My husband is a law enforcement officer, therefore he had to attend a TECLOSE training course one night. My in-laws were visiting and we were outside putting up new gates to compliment the barbed-wire topped fence that surrounds our house. Due to the number of illegal aliens jumping over it, it had dropped into disrepair. We spent our time outside talking, laughing, and generally being a ranching family, enjoying our life out here, discussing cattle, the weather, and all the little things that every rancher understands.

My in-laws bid their farewells and left my husband and I alone as the sun was beginning to dip and twilight was getting close. My husband, complete with uniform and gun, left to attend his course and left me alone to enjoy the twilight hours on our peaceful ranch. Soon that peace was to be shattered completely.

The day had been hot and humid and I decided to go inside and have a lay down. I left the front door open but the screen door latched. I had just laid down when I heard the sound of our screen door being forced opened. My heart froze in my chest. I lay there listening to the intruder ransack our home. To be honest, I was frozen in terror. When I heard the screen door slam shut, I decided to investigate.

I grabbed our .22 rifle and went outside. There stood an Illegal alien holding a bag of things he had stolen from our home, and he was now stealing fruit from the tree just outside our front door. I raised my weapon up. He looked at me with a cold stare and gruffly told me "Hey lady, I just wanted water". I pointed at the bag he was carrying and said "That's NOT water". He just stared back at me with dark eyes.

Then I saw movement out of the corner of my eye.....THERE WERE MORE OF THEM !!

They were sitting just outside our house fence. I knew I was in a very dangerous situation and that I was now way outnumbered, alone in the middle of nowhere. I decided that I was in no position to safely detain them, so I raised my weapon up higher and ordered them off my land, then went back inside to call for help.

I dialed 911 and guess what? No response. I called again, and again no one answered. So I then called the closest Sheriffs Department, in nearby Jim Hogg County. I begged the man for help, as I was in my home, still looking at the men who had just ransacked it: THEY HADN'T LEFT. They were standing outside, looking in at me. The man on the other end of the phone said that since I lived in Duval County, I would have to call the Duval County Sheriffs Office. I explained that the Duval County Sheriffs Office was over 30 miles away and I needed help NOW. I was in deep trouble.

He declined to help me but said, "Well, I guess I can call the Border Patrol". I screamed "YES!!! Get me help now !!!"

Well, the Border Patrol finally showed up over 20 minutes after the illegals had left. I was later informed by the Border Patrol Agents that they had been told only that I had "seen" illegals and that they had not hurried to get to my home, as they had not been told that it was an emergency!

This is the short version of my story, and I have glossed over my terror, my shaking knees and my house in ruins. But I would like to highlight a couple of things:

No 911 system. No one answered.
Jim Hogg county Sheriff's Office refused to respond to my emergency. However, they regularly respond in Duval County to non-injury traffic accidents and go even further afield into Webb County on occasion. So it seems that they only respond when they feel like it.
The Border Patrol Agents, after looking at the tracks left by the criminals, told me something that chilled my bones: that this large group of illegals had been stalking my ranch house for about 2 hours before coming up to ransack my home. That meant that they had been watching us, waiting to strike. It also meant that they SAW that my husband was a cop and they didn't care. Just how dangerous does it have to get out here before our government takes notice and begins to care? How many of us have to DIE?
No, these trespassers and home invaders were NOT caught
These illegal aliens trespassed on my land and then made it worse by breaking into my home and stealing property, making this a FELONY offense. The Border Patrol does a good job, but this was a serious enough matter that I should have received help from my local law enforcement. I didn't get any help from the Jim Hogg County Sheriffs Office, so I'm very lucky to be living in Duval County. The Duval County Sheriffs Office filed a report as soon as I was able to reach them. They are a great bunch of officers! NOTE: you MUST file on trespassers ASAP so that the Border Patrol can hold the violators. If you don't, then the Border Patrol will just send them back to Mexico, with no charges filed.
Jim Hogg County Sheriffs Officers LAUGHED and JOKED about no one answering my 911 call. WHEN are people going to take this matter seriously? What if I didn't have a gun? What if I had stayed outside a bit longer and got jumped? RAPED? MURDERED? Thank goodness I don't know the answer to that question, but it is on my mind every day now.
This sort of thing happens EVERY DAY where I live. Living under this stress is both mentally and physically exhausting.
"So why do you stay?", I hear people ask. The answer is very simple: we LIVE here! We should be free to live our lives without having to fight a daily war with INVADERS from Mexico. Our government gives the illegals more rights than our citizens...This isn't right!

But we stay on, we love this land and our lives here . Why should we move? We will stay on and protect what is ours !!

As they say, "These colors don't run ! " and ranchers don't either !!! It takes a TOUGH breed to be a rancher and we will show just how tough we are by NOT moving, standing our ground, and continuing to fight this silent war.

NOTE: Shortly after sending this story to us, Mr and Mrs Morales joined Ranch Rescue and are now LIFE members. We salute them for their courage in the face of this overwhelming invasion."
Old June 6, 2003, 07:24   #38
Alfonso
Spanish Civers
Emperor

Local Time: 05:04
Jolair, como piensen algunos mods que has escrito tu eso... te dan un premio.

Locos hay en todos lados, en España esta “España 2000” que quiere tirar a todos los extranjeros y que no entren mas. Lo dicho, locos, porque los enfermos mentales son otros, que no están tan locos.
Old June 6, 2003, 10:40   #39
Estilpón
Spanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Emperor

cierto Alfonso, y son muy peligrosos

PD ¿no es enternecedor cuando "los nuevos" (ya no tan nuevos, obviously) conocen a viejos conocidos como Fez?
"Cuando ha adoptado una decisión, el entendimiento humano se apoya en todo lo demás para corroborarlo. Y por grande que sea el número y el peso de casos que caen del otro lado, los pasa por alto o desprecia, o mediante alguna distinción los margina o rechaza, a fin de que la autoridad de su primitiva conclusión permanezca incólume". F.Bacon
Old June 6, 2003, 10:59   #40
Chilean President™
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen
Por eso mismo son retrasados mentales (de nuevo, con todo el respeto de los verdaderos enfermos mentales). O mejor dicho son animales que no cuentan con el proceso de razocinio ya que gente asi no se la puede considerar persona sana... o persona a secas.
Old June 6, 2003, 11:23   #41
Dr. Nick
Deity

Quote:
Locos hay en todos lados, en España esta “España 2000” que quiere tirar a todos los extranjeros y que no entren mas. Lo dicho, locos, porque los enfermos mentales son otros, que no están tan locos.
Porque no sacan una ley para echar a los que quieren echar a todos los extranjeros?
Old June 6, 2003, 11:27   #42
_j6_
Civilization III MultiplayerSpanish CiversCivilization III PBEM
Emperor

Una cosa es querer tirar a los estrangeros y otra decir que estamos llegando al cupo, que no cabemos más
Old June 6, 2003, 11:33   #43
Alfonso
Spanish Civers
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence

Porque no sacan una ley para echar a los que quieren echar a todos los extranjeros?
Los queremos mandar a Argentina...
Old June 6, 2003, 12:17   #44
Estilpón
Spanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by _j6_
Una cosa es querer tirar a los estrangeros y otra decir que estamos llegando al cupo, que no cabemos más
eso me chirria un poco ¿quiere decir que la población total de un territorio dado ha llegado al límite?

cuestión que es altamente...dudable

o

¿quiere decir que la población "no-nativa" de un territorio ha llegado a su límite?

cuestión que es bien distinta

"Cuando ha adoptado una decisión, el entendimiento humano se apoya en todo lo demás para corroborarlo. Y por grande que sea el número y el peso de casos que caen del otro lado, los pasa por alto o desprecia, o mediante alguna distinción los margina o rechaza, a fin de que la autoridad de su primitiva conclusión permanezca incólume". F.Bacon
Old June 6, 2003, 13:07   #45
JCG
Prince

Local Time: 22:04
La verdad, si los controles fronterizos fueran mucho mejores y lo propio con las políticas de integración/naturalización, no habría tantos problemas..
Old June 6, 2003, 14:43   #46
WRW
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMSpanish Civers
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by jolair

Los desgraciados que matan migrantes mexicanos están muy organizados. Como muestra, un botón:

Pero bueno y estos payasos ¿qué opinan de su ocupación a los indios, verdaderos nativos de esa tierra?
Si los EEUU son pais formado y creado por emigrantes...
Old June 6, 2003, 15:13   #47
_j6_
Civilization III MultiplayerSpanish CiversCivilization III PBEM
Emperor

Estil, obviamente me refiero a lo segundo, la total aun puede crecer mucho mas
Old June 6, 2003, 15:28   #48
Dr. Nick
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Alfonso

Los queremos mandar a Argentina...
Old June 6, 2003, 15:41   #49
South killer
Spanish Civers
Chieftain

Quote:
Originally posted by jolair

Los desgraciados que matan migrantes mexicanos está®*muy organizados. Como muestra, un botó®º

donde se pueden leer historietas de la frontera como esta...

Stories
Personal accounts of life on the border

"Mrs K Morales lives on a ranch in Duvall County, Texas, nearly fifty miles from the border, but still in the path of the hordes of criminals pouring into our nation. She has been the victim of 2 home invasions by criminal aliens:

Silent War 2

It was 7AM and my husband was away working. I was sleeping in my bed. I was safe, wasnÂ’t I?

No I wasnÂ’t, because my home sits on an isolated, remote, ranch near the southern border of the USA. Rural property owners in or near our border counties are never safe.

I had been sleeping soundly, until a frightening CRASH woke me. I had been sleeping face down, with my right arm under my pillow, cradling my head. At the sound I awoke and turned my head to the left, looking over my left shoulder. Inches from my throat was a pair of hands, grasping for my neck! I shot my right hand out and grabbed my .40-caliber pistol off the night stand and rolled onto my back.

There standing in my room, was an illegal alien criminal. I carefully took aim, dead center on his chest.

He took one step back, lowered his hands...... and SMILED!

He then began taunting me, DEMANDING that I get out of bed and make him something to EAT! He told me he had come from mexico and was hungry, and that I was to get out of bed and cook for him NOW! I told him that I wasnÂ’t cooking for him and to get the Hell out of my house!

He LAUGHED at me.

He told me not to be silly, that I should put my gun down and cook for him. I told him that he was crazy, that my husband was a cop and he better get the Hell out. Again he laughed.

So I switched tack, I told him that if he didnÂ’t leave that I was going to call the Border Patrol. This induced a fit of laughter from him and he informed me that not only was he not worried about Border Patrol, but, and I QUOTE:

"They CANÂ’T catch me ..they donÂ’t even TRY"

To this criminal, the US Border Patrol was a joke. Finally, after a lengthy standoff with him DEMANDING everything from food to money, he just turned tail and ran from my bedroom. As I was dressed only in a T-shirt, I was in no condition to give chase. It also wasnÂ’t worth my life. I had no way of knowing how many more criminals might have been waiting outside. In the past we have had groups of over 30 come up to, and sometimes into, my home! This was the second time in 11 months that I had been the victim of a home invasion, both times at the hands of criminal aliens. (Read Silent War.)

I am 5'4" and I weigh 115 pounds. Even armed, I am no match for such a large group of male criminals who have no respect for the laws or morals of this nation. I am hoping to conceive a baby soon. I just pray that in the following months the headlines donÂ’t scream:

"PREGNANT WOMAN KILLED BY TRESSPASSING CRIMINALS ON US/MEXICAN BORDER"

Or will that even make the news? Will anyone actually care? Or will I just be another statistic?

FOOTNOTE: The US Border Patrol BP arrived 30 minutes after I had called them. The Patrol Agent informed me, "HeÂ’s gone across the road", and then went back to his office.

The criminal was right, the Border Patrol didnÂ’t catch him. They didnÂ’t even try. We are on "our own" out here.

Silent War

We live in Duval county, 48 miles from the Mexican border and 4 miles from the Webb County line. My husband and I live on a ranch, just across the road from the railroad tracks, on a major highway in Texas. It's a major highway both for vehicles and for illegal aliens.

My husband is a law enforcement officer, therefore he had to attend a TECLOSE training course one night. My in-laws were visiting and we were outside putting up new gates to compliment the barbed-wire topped fence that surrounds our house. Due to the number of illegal aliens jumping over it, it had dropped into disrepair. We spent our time outside talking, laughing, and generally being a ranching family, enjoying our life out here, discussing cattle, the weather, and all the little things that every rancher understands.

My in-laws bid their farewells and left my husband and I alone as the sun was beginning to dip and twilight was getting close. My husband, complete with uniform and gun, left to attend his course and left me alone to enjoy the twilight hours on our peaceful ranch. Soon that peace was to be shattered completely.

The day had been hot and humid and I decided to go inside and have a lay down. I left the front door open but the screen door latched. I had just laid down when I heard the sound of our screen door being forced opened. My heart froze in my chest. I lay there listening to the intruder ransack our home. To be honest, I was frozen in terror. When I heard the screen door slam shut, I decided to investigate.

I grabbed our .22 rifle and went outside. There stood an Illegal alien holding a bag of things he had stolen from our home, and he was now stealing fruit from the tree just outside our front door. I raised my weapon up. He looked at me with a cold stare and gruffly told me "Hey lady, I just wanted water". I pointed at the bag he was carrying and said "That's NOT water". He just stared back at me with dark eyes.

Then I saw movement out of the corner of my eye.....THERE WERE MORE OF THEM !!

They were sitting just outside our house fence. I knew I was in a very dangerous situation and that I was now way outnumbered, alone in the middle of nowhere. I decided that I was in no position to safely detain them, so I raised my weapon up higher and ordered them off my land, then went back inside to call for help.

I dialed 911 and guess what? No response. I called again, and again no one answered. So I then called the closest Sheriffs Department, in nearby Jim Hogg County. I begged the man for help, as I was in my home, still looking at the men who had just ransacked it: THEY HADN'T LEFT. They were standing outside, looking in at me. The man on the other end of the phone said that since I lived in Duval County, I would have to call the Duval County Sheriffs Office. I explained that the Duval County Sheriffs Office was over 30 miles away and I needed help NOW. I was in deep trouble.

He declined to help me but said, "Well, I guess I can call the Border Patrol". I screamed "YES!!! Get me help now !!!"

Well, the Border Patrol finally showed up over 20 minutes after the illegals had left. I was later informed by the Border Patrol Agents that they had been told only that I had "seen" illegals and that they had not hurried to get to my home, as they had not been told that it was an emergency!

This is the short version of my story, and I have glossed over my terror, my shaking knees and my house in ruins. But I would like to highlight a couple of things:

No 911 system. No one answered.
Jim Hogg county Sheriff's Office refused to respond to my emergency. However, they regularly respond in Duval County to non-injury traffic accidents and go even further afield into Webb County on occasion. So it seems that they only respond when they feel like it.
The Border Patrol Agents, after looking at the tracks left by the criminals, told me something that chilled my bones: that this large group of illegals had been stalking my ranch house for about 2 hours before coming up to ransack my home. That meant that they had been watching us, waiting to strike. It also meant that they SAW that my husband was a cop and they didn't care. Just how dangerous does it have to get out here before our government takes notice and begins to care? How many of us have to DIE?
No, these trespassers and home invaders were NOT caught
These illegal aliens trespassed on my land and then made it worse by breaking into my home and stealing property, making this a FELONY offense. The Border Patrol does a good job, but this was a serious enough matter that I should have received help from my local law enforcement. I didn't get any help from the Jim Hogg County Sheriffs Office, so I'm very lucky to be living in Duval County. The Duval County Sheriffs Office filed a report as soon as I was able to reach them. They are a great bunch of officers! NOTE: you MUST file on trespassers ASAP so that the Border Patrol can hold the violators. If you don't, then the Border Patrol will just send them back to Mexico, with no charges filed.
Jim Hogg County Sheriffs Officers LAUGHED and JOKED about no one answering my 911 call. WHEN are people going to take this matter seriously? What if I didn't have a gun? What if I had stayed outside a bit longer and got jumped? RAPED? MURDERED? Thank goodness I don't know the answer to that question, but it is on my mind every day now.
This sort of thing happens EVERY DAY where I live. Living under this stress is both mentally and physically exhausting.
"So why do you stay?", I hear people ask. The answer is very simple: we LIVE here! We should be free to live our lives without having to fight a daily war with INVADERS from Mexico. Our government gives the illegals more rights than our citizens...This isn't right!

But we stay on, we love this land and our lives here . Why should we move? We will stay on and protect what is ours !!

As they say, "These colors don't run ! " and ranchers don't either !!! It takes a TOUGH breed to be a rancher and we will show just how tough we are by NOT moving, standing our ground, and continuing to fight this silent war.

NOTE: Shortly after sending this story to us, Mr and Mrs Morales joined Ranch Rescue and are now LIFE members. We salute them for their courage in the face of this overwhelming invasion."
Otra razon mas de porque estados unidos es un pais de enfermos y psicopatas
Old June 6, 2003, 16:16   #50
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Respecto al iniciador de todo esto, a mi me da pena, mucha pena. Cuando alguien se destaca así, es por algo...

Con respecto a lo de los emigrantes ¿¿¿¿Estamos lleguando a lo máximo que podiamos soportas???? ¡¡Y yo sin darme cuenta...!!

¿¿No es lo mismo descalificar a todos los emigrantes que descalificar a todos los estadounidenses?? ¿No es el mismo error?
Old June 6, 2003, 16:17   #51
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
Buuh! Cagamos! Cuando Kirchner reestatize YPF nos invaden los yanquis!
No, lo haremos nosotros. No toqueís a Repsol
Old June 6, 2003, 16:18   #52
Manya
Civilization III Democracy GameSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin Lovers
King

Quote:
Originally posted by _j6_
*ahem* *ahem*
Old June 6, 2003, 16:26   #53
yaroslav
Emperor

Manya CAMPEON
Old June 6, 2003, 17:06   #54
Dr. Nick
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by yaroslav

No, lo haremos nosotros. No toqueís a Repsol
Ustedes? Con que? Hasta Marruecos les desafia, y por un perejil!
Old June 6, 2003, 17:23   #55
yaroslav
Emperor

Ehhh, que nosotros ganamos la guerra de Perejil... Mandamos a menos de 50 soldados y desalojamos al peligroso ejército marroquí...

Ustedes en las malvinas, en cambio
Old June 6, 2003, 17:27   #56
Chilean President™
Deity

jejeje

ya espero que sea el día de la davis España - Argentina

Last edited by Chilean President™; June 6, 2003 at 17:33.
Old June 6, 2003, 17:30   #57
yaroslav
Emperor

Usted se calla, que lo de que su país no sea una provincia de Argenita es una anomalía histórica...

Por cierto, que me gustaría saber que tienen de sangre araucana los criollos que dirigieron la lucha por la independencia... No entiendo vuestro himno
Old June 6, 2003, 17:37   #58
Chilean President™
Deity

Pues mi estimado montruo galletero, O'Higgins es del sur y aunque por parte de padre es irlandés, por parte de madre es chileno y como everybody knows, practicamente todos los chilenos del sur tienen sangre araucana (mapuche; huilliche o picunche). Y además el himno se refiere a que por más de 300 años los españoles no pudieron invadir Arauco, al igual que los Incas anteriormente que se vieron forzados a trazar la frontera en el río Maule
Por otro lado tanto el ejercito patriota de la independencia como los ejercitos de ... ehmmm.. pacificación contra nuestros vecinos del norte y contra ustedes en 1860 contaron con destacamentos araucanos...

El kürüf del sur está en todos nostros
Old June 6, 2003, 17:40   #59
yaroslav
Emperor

¿Y por eso había leyes y clasificaciones sobre los mulatos? (Que las impusimos nosotros, pero bueno, da igual, estoy en modo troll anti-chileno, as usual) Bueno, cuando dices que los españoles no pudieron... te estas referiendo a los antepasados de los que lanzaron chile a la independencia, no a los antepasados de los que se quedaron aquí, así que
Old June 6, 2003, 17:44   #60
Chilean President™
Deity

los mulatos casi ni existían aqui ... pero bueno todas esas leyes las eliminó O'Higgins al igual que el sistema nobiliario y las castas.

Y bueno los españoles que no pudieron con los araucanos una vez que lograron transformarse en gloriosos chilenos pudieron dominarlos y hacerse con el Arauco (que ustedes imaginariamente llamaban Arauco Domado )