Old May 8, 2003, 23:56   #1
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Local Time: 23:50
Local Date: November 1, 2010
PTWDGII: Trash Talk Thread
The first DG started with one of these, so it's only fair and proper that there is one to start this one off also.

So... everyone sucks...
Jon Shafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 00:08   #2
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 05:50
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Umm...
Team Monkeys smells?
- Phantom of the Opera
Shiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 00:16   #3
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Quote:
Originally posted by Shiber
Umm...
Team Monkeys smells?
Naturally.
Jon Shafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 00:53   #4
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Local Time: 22:50
*Calc throws poop at everyone in this thread*
Old May 9, 2003, 04:00   #5
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 20:50
Everyone knows how dangerous the suns rays can be if you do not repspect them. They also know how they can be very nice too!

What everyone is forgetting is that all teams when compared to Team Sunshine "pale" in comparison.

The "Monkey Team" slings turds and worships banana's; obviously an anal/phallic team....don't want to go any further there.

The "Full Monty" team sounds even fuitier than the Monkey's! All those naked men dancing around, who's going to want to attend those chats? I guess if you show up blindfolded it wouldn't be that bad.

The "Food" team just wants to get you all fat. Fine go for it, when you are, the Team Sunshine will cast it's glorious rays about and steal your GF's! With our happy and sexy image, they will not resist.

The "Wierdo Commediane" (no typo there!) Team sounds just, well, "weird." What does it actualy praise? I guess if you like your men to run around in a dress or a skirt, then it might be the team for you!

The "Geek 'Leet' Team", with all their cryptic writings, I'm sure they'll spend 99% of their turn chats just deciphering the first worker's movements!

The "Liar's Club" Team; I'm sure of all you just wanna grow up and just be like the Minister of Information of Iraq! That dude does misinformation Ministries all over the world misjustice. If you cannot tell a lie and expect to reasonable get away with it, whats the purpose. Their whole team will be lying to each other no doubt, casting clouds on conspiracy and contempt with every move. Not my idea of fun!

If I forgot your team, count yourself lucky!

The above statements are just for laughs and are not to be taken seriously.
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 04:22   #6
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

"Full Monthy"? What forums are you reading, BigFree? I've seen a Monty Python team, but who said they are naked? Ni !!!
--Woody Allen
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 04:27   #7
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiberius
"Full Monthy"? What forums are you reading, BigFree? I've seen a Monty Python team, but who said they are naked? Ni !!!
I guess I got it form the first post in your teams thread....maybe you should rethink you decision to join them if you did now know this...

This is from that first post:

Quote:
Originally posted by dejon
This is the Monty Python Team Thread for the PTWDG II.

Team Name: The Full Monty

.....edited the rest out
Old May 9, 2003, 04:32   #8
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

I'm not a member of it

Hmm, I've just seen the first post, too Maybe it should be the Full Monty Python

Edit: Btw, shoot me but I don't know: is there any relation between the Monthy Python and the Full Monty movie? I thought not (other than silly acting men, of course ) .
--Woody Allen

Last edited by Tiberius; May 9, 2003 at 04:38.
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 04:49   #9
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 04:50
Full monty and Monthy Python are both british, apart from that? Don't think so.

BTW, Terry Jones were known to both write novels and direct movies in the nude. If any of you fully monty pyhonies follow his example and play PTW in the nude then don't tell me. That would be too much information, even for a devoted follower of Mohammed al-Sahaf.
Old May 9, 2003, 04:50   #10
BigFree
Deity

I don't know either... I was just making dumb jokes!

I know a little of Monty Python. I loved the movie about the "Holy Grail."

I've never seen "The Full Monty" but I've seen previews and reviews enough to give me a partial impression.
Old May 9, 2003, 06:57   #11
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 03:50
I've seen the full monty. I would tell you what happens in it but I doubt you'd understand it. Your meagre intellects simply aren't capable of comprehending it. Only team Mohammed Al-Sahaf understand it and we find it a little low brow.
Old May 9, 2003, 07:56   #12
Hot Mustard
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty Python
King

"The Full Monty" is just a colourful play on the team theme. No team member has objected to it yet, so it is still there...
Hot Mustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 08:30   #13
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Shiber
Umm...
Team Monkeys smells?
Thank you. That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

We pride ourselves on the strong odors we can emit.

Here, smell this....
Old May 9, 2003, 08:36   #14
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by BetaHound
Here, smell this....
*sniff* *sniff*
Smells like chicken!
- Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Shiber; May 9, 2003 at 09:19.
Old May 9, 2003, 09:54   #15
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Yes but what does it taste like?
Old May 9, 2003, 10:21   #16
Alex
Emperor

Local Time: 00:50
The other teams are just a bunch of idiots and infidels that will be smashed and destroyed by the power of the MAST (Mohammed Al-Sahaf Team). Bow before us, scum! And remember: we only tell the truth.
Old May 9, 2003, 10:29   #17
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Calc II
This team looks great. Its way better than my lame Team Monkey. I should have seen the light and the truth before and joined the one and only team that has only the coolest members from poly but now I am stuck, like the rest of us, with some lame ass team that we created because we thought it would be cool. Boy are we in for some reality check when we start the game. Mohammed al-Sahaf Team is gonna soooo r0x0r. (wait thats L337 team )

[/Mohammed al-Sahaf Team style speech]

*Calc throws monkey poo at Mohammed al-Sahaf Team*
Just thought that this post semi-belongs in the trash thread
(That and I get to rehash the same post for +1 )
Old May 9, 2003, 10:52   #18
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by bongo
Yes but what does it taste like?
"Tastes of Human, sir."

Cake or Death?

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Arrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 11:34   #19
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Team Tabemono shall desend on all you like a plague of locus taking and eating all your food, leaving your teams a shell of themselves.
Nimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 11:35   #20
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

I am sure that we can certainly all agree that the Monty Python team is by far the most civilised team in this group here. We will not insult, we will win by the pure power of humor. No need to get rude like you do. Gentleman let's behave and kill each other in an honorable and civilised way.

Keep a stiff upperlip!
NI
Old May 9, 2003, 11:53   #21
Zero
King

Men who are afraid of an innocent rabbit is not worthy my time.

For crying out loud, your team will be demolished by a single rabbit then tabemono team will cook and eat that rabbit.

and then leet haxors will hack into the rabbit and give the tabemon team a stomach virus.

Then puritan team will condemn the haxor teams in to depths of hell for their sins.

And then Sunshiny team will scare off the puritans with their too happy go lucky to trust type of behaviors.

Then cake or death will mock the hell out of Sunshine.

And we will throw monkey poos at CoD.

all while mohammed alshahaf team is living in their own world making some fairy tales thats exact opposite of what I have said.

Last edited by Zero; May 9, 2003 at 11:58.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 12:02   #22
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

An innocent rabbit??
It wasn't inocent at all it was a most perilious killer rabbit. An awfull beast to behold! You would have run in terror if you would have seen all the bones of the brave heroes that were killed by this bane to men!
Old May 9, 2003, 14:39   #23
Alex
Emperor

Local Time: 00:50
Quote:
Originally posted by Calc II

all while mohammed alshahaf team is living in their own world making some fairy tales thats exact opposite of what I have said.

MAST will win in the end, and with the truth on our side!
Old May 9, 2003, 14:52   #24
bongo
lifer
Emperor

The only reason we tell fairy tales is that the infidels(who will loose this game) can learn how to make such tales themself so they can forget their humiliating defeat.
Old May 9, 2003, 15:10   #25
Shiber
Emperor

You're too kind.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old May 9, 2003, 16:24   #26
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Just remember, MASTers ( that can't be right), if you're gonna beat us, you have to remember to bring a flag (and probably a gun borrowed from the National Rifle Association, but that's another story).

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Arrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2003, 16:36   #27
Shiber
Emperor

I claim this thread in the name of the Eddie Izzard Team!
- Phantom of the Opera
Old May 9, 2003, 20:37   #28
Thud
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNever Ending StoriesC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC4BtSDG Templars
Prince

My initial assessment is that you will all die. Who is in control? You are not in control of anything... You don't even control yourselves!

We are not afraid of the Monkeys! Allah has condemned them! They are stupid. They are stupid and they are... condemned.

Btw, don't worry about their lies bongo... let the infidels bask in their illusion.
Old May 9, 2003, 22:12   #29
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 21:50
Yeah, all teams to oppose Monty Python will be assimilated, know whatahmean, know whatahmean, nudge nudge, know whatahmean, say no more?
Old May 9, 2003, 23:46   #30
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arrian
(and probably a gun borrowed from the National Rifle Association, but that's another story).

-Arrian

Go on.