Old April 30, 2003, 19:39   #1
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Local Time: 23:50
Local Date: November 1, 2010
PTWDG II: Team Tabemono Banquet Hall
This is the current HQ for Team Tabemono, the food team! If you are interested in joining, just post in here! Let me tell you a little about us...

Who We Are: Team Tabemono

Our Goal: The complete domination of all the deliciousness in the world. If it's edible, we want it. Cattle, Wheat, Wines, Fish... you get the picture. If someone else has it and won't give it to us? Well, let's just say they'll learn not mess with another man's hunger...

Team Structure: No official structure has been set up so far, but all members will have an equal say in how things will be run!

So come on and sign up for the team that doesn't know the meaning of the word overindulgence! Team Tabemono: It's not just dinner, it's a BATTLE!

Memeber Listing
ZargonX
UnOrthOdOx
Nimitz
Kloreep
GodKing
GeneralTacitus
Aidun
jdd2007

Last edited by ZargonX; May 8, 2003 at 23:37.
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30, 2003, 20:29   #2
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 21:50
You can call me anything you want, but not late for dinner!

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
UnOrthOdOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30, 2003, 21:34   #3
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

got a better one.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	quote.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	43665  

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; April 30, 2003 at 21:44.
UnOrthOdOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30, 2003, 22:01   #4
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Totally awesome! Maybe we should just be the Iron Chef team! Today's theme ingredient... Sunshine!
Old April 30, 2003, 23:10   #5
Theseus
PtWDG Gathering StormApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Gathering StormApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Location: The warmonger formerly known as rpodos. Gathering Storm!
Brillat-Savarin was a god.

But he did not understand popcorn, at all.
The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.
Theseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2003, 02:28   #6
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 20:50
One word on defeating the Food Team: E-coli

Or how about: Salmonella

Or even: Mad Cow Disease

BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2003, 10:10   #7
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

I think the Iron Chef should be your supreme Military Advisor, with the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show as your Foreign Advisor.
GhengisFarb™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2003, 13:06   #8
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Local Time: 22:50
I think I'll try this.
Nimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2003, 13:42   #9
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Sign me up.
Old May 2, 2003, 13:18   #10
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

I like. I will be a lurker and occasional joiner, if you will have me.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
GodKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2003, 02:35   #11
ZargonX
Emperor

Quote:
I like. I will be a lurker and occasional joiner, if you will have me.
As long as you bring your appetite, you're more than welcome at our table!
Old May 5, 2003, 18:52   #12
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 20:50
I found this on MasterZen's forum; I just had to share it for your team:

BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2003, 21:42   #13
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Ah perfect that should be our symbol.
Old May 5, 2003, 21:45   #14
ZargonX
Emperor

Well, thinking about it today, I'd say that to fit our culinary theme, we should go with either France or China. France would probably be the best choice, as their thick sauces and fine wines bring a smile to any gourmand's face
Old May 5, 2003, 22:13   #15
Sharpe
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

You mean you aren't thinking about choosing "Turkey" ?

Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2003, 03:51   #16
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 14:50
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Ok, count me in on this team. Mmmm, yum...
GeneralTacticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2003, 10:21   #17
Thirgaral
Civilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG2 Sunshine
Warlord

Local Time: 04:50
If you want....we can have picnics in the sunshine You bring the food and we bring the sunshine...

BTW, isn't kloreep a Pokemon??

Thirgaral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2003, 11:16   #18
ZargonX
Emperor

Welcome to the table, GeneralTacitus! Hope you brought your fork!
Old May 6, 2003, 12:00   #19
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 05:50
Are you sure the game hasn't started yet? I've just won a major battle a few minutes ago! If you knew what a huge hunger I defeated in just a few minutes, you'd make me automatically Minister of War! Of course, I should join the team first

Eggs and ham! Yummmy...
--Woody Allen
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2003, 12:45   #20
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Idiotic fundamentalist protestants who simply outlaw every pleasure men can have, dreaming hippies with no sense for harsh reality, silly joking English people with victory as a low priority (the English have done better before), a team full of rude Iraqies, led by a disinforming ex-minister who has a realist view on the world of his dreams. What is this all about?

Now that the madness finally set foot in the PTW DG forum, I keep with the Burgundic lifestyle: rule the coutry from the dinnertable and discuss at supper. Let us go forth and remove them with fork and knife off the planet!

Count me in.

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Aidun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2003, 14:20   #21
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Our membership is growing again. I think we can meet the auto-inclusion amount at this rate!

Quote:
Originally posted by Thirgaral
BTW, isn't kloreep a Pokemon??
Possibly. So far as I know, it's just a random name.
Old May 6, 2003, 14:47   #22
Thirgaral
Warlord

Quote:
Possibly. So far as I know, it's just a random name.
Where did you get it from then?

have a sunshine day
Old May 6, 2003, 14:55   #23
Kloreep
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Thirgaral
Where did you get it from then?
I just came up with a sound, and figured "Kloreep" was a good way to spell it.
Old May 7, 2003, 08:02   #24
Thirgaral
Warlord

I asked my little brother...it wasn't a pokemon after all...the pokemons name was Mareep...

have a sunshine day
Old May 7, 2003, 13:14   #25
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

We might want to be the americans - hot dogs, BBQ, hamburgers, Pizza, Mickey D's, Coney Islands, Chow Main, Green eggs and ham, come on now, it might not be considered gourmet, but it is the most common of foods found in the world now a days, and we are the undisputed masters of Breakfast. IHOP anybody? Think about it - Frog legs and snails, or a large peperoni pizza with extra cheese and garlic

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
GodKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2003, 15:03   #26
Nimitz
King

Yes Pizza, I want Pizza.
Old May 7, 2003, 15:07   #27
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Will you include in your menu beer, too? I can't imagine pizza without beer.
--Woody Allen
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2003, 15:10   #28
Kloreep
Emperor

Pizza should be our national food.
Old May 7, 2003, 16:19   #29
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Gentlemen, I was expecting us to become the Belgians, Germans, or the French. Those civs know best what good food is.

Please no Big Macs its not tasty anymore if I am supposed to eat it here every week.

However, deer and for instance hare are not too bad.

Aidun - can't stop to think about the delicious Burgundian lifestyle.
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Aidun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2003, 16:28   #30
jdd2007
NationStates
King

i like the members. and i love food. could i join this team?
jdd2007 is offline   Reply With Quote