View Poll Results: GoW Emperor Election
GhengisFarb 9 34.62%
Panzer 32 11 42.31%
Banana 6 23.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 17, 2003, 12:37   #31
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 21:53
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx

Oh, I also formally declare myself as dictator and sole leader of GoW until the civil war is over.

Master Zen pulls UnOrthOdOx aside

What? what do you mean our Code forbids it. To hell with the code, this is Anarchy!!! I do as I please, that makes ME the leader!!!

why don't we just stage an invasion from our far-off and secure island-state of Little Bob, take over Imperial City and rule the empire ourselves???

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old June 17, 2003, 12:38   #32
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Local Time: 23:53
Quote:
If you are asking about IN-GAME, I am indeed sorry. The current situation has precluded my attention to those matters at the moment.
Nah, not in-game. I just don't know what the hell is going on inside your team, and really shouldn't for that matter.

I hope you guys sort it all out.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Old June 17, 2003, 12:52   #33
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
After comments made by fellow team members, I have decided to turn over mod powers to Panzer32 and retire from the Glory of War Team.
Guys, unless there is something in the private forum, I don't think he is saying he is hurt or anything. Just taking a break. He will, I suspect, return when the time is right at the head of an army to take command . Don't read to much into this is all I am saying. If in fact I am not reading enough into it, then just tell me to shut up because I don't know what I am mumbling about.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old June 17, 2003, 13:03   #34
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by History Guy
Sorry, Unorthodox...this is from the Sergio Leone version, coming out in about 2500 years. It's been updated.

I see.

It is now obvious from this statement that not only is RP declaring that they will indeed exist 2500 years from now, but that by that time they will be rewriting GoW history?

That does it.

Not only am I declaring myself the uncontested leader of GoW I also am officially changing the name of the team to Death To Roleplay.

No longer will we be the kind mercenaries for hire you have come to know and love, NO! Our sole purpose is now the complete and utter destruction of RolePlay through any means neccessary.

I also formally ask that all teams unite with DTRP in order to prevent such wanton acts comming to YOUR team. Do YOU want your history written by the team whose very icon tells you they hide behind a mask? Do YOU wish to suffer such arrogant statements about your own future?

Take a stand now before it is too late!!! Rise up with me in a chant that will change the world!

Death To Role Play!!! Death To Role Play!!! Death To Role Play!!!

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old June 17, 2003, 13:11   #35
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Here is DTRP's Icon...
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	masks.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	47949  

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old June 17, 2003, 13:18   #36
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Other sweeping changes I am instituting in DTRP!

No more nice mercenary buddies. We will be the warmongers our name implies. Whatever idiot came up with the damn idea of mercenary business will be taken out back and executed. Such an imbecile to think up this idiotic idea has no place on the DTRP team.

Panzer steps up and pulls UnOrthOdOx aside

What do you mean it was MY idea?!

*cough*

It doesn't matter who came up with the idea, no one has apparantly taken it seriously and it will therefore cease completely as of now!!!

We also warn every team now, anyone caught harboring or aiding any member of spain will be considered spanish themselves. We will not suffer ONE spanish unit to exist be it citizen, slave, or even member of a team.

The above three posts by UnOrthOdOx are a simple attempt at humor and in no way reflect the opinion of either Mr 'dOx or the Glory of War.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old June 17, 2003, 13:36   #37
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Deleted.

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; June 22, 2003 at 09:46.
Old June 17, 2003, 13:40   #38
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing

Guys, unless there is something in the private forum, I don't think he is saying he is hurt or anything. Just taking a break. He will, I suspect, return when the time is right at the head of an army to take command . Don't read to much into this is all I am saying. If in fact I am not reading enough into it, then just tell me to shut up because I don't know what I am mumbling about.
What does a person have to do to shut this guy up! You cut off his head and he keeps talking.................

-just kidding
Old June 17, 2003, 20:49   #39
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx [/SIZE]
We will be the warmongers our name implies.
Old June 17, 2003, 20:51   #40
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen

why don't we just stage an invasion from our far-off and secure island-state of Little Bob, take over Imperial City and rule the empire ourselves???
Want some help? Your nation would look much better in red, don't you think.
Old June 17, 2003, 22:24   #41
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Beta

Want some help? Your nation would look much better in red, don't you think.
I think he's referring to the small island off of GoW's coast that we have settled.
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old June 17, 2003, 22:34   #42
Beta
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Panzer32

I think he's referring to the small island off of GoW's coast that we have settled.
I know. But that is not what I was referring to.
Old June 18, 2003, 06:41   #43
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Deleted.

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; June 22, 2003 at 09:46.
Old June 18, 2003, 11:56   #44
DeepO
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 05:53
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Hey, looks like we got another groupie

DeepO
Old June 18, 2003, 13:16   #45
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by DeepO
Hey, looks like we got another groupie

DeepO
I'm trying to hide my true location so that GoW assassins don't get me.
Old June 18, 2003, 13:39   #46
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 05:53
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Learn to speak German and join ND!
They'll never find you there.
- Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Shiber; June 18, 2003 at 13:47.
Old June 18, 2003, 13:44   #47
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Deleted.

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; June 22, 2003 at 09:47.
Old June 18, 2003, 14:56   #48
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Old June 18, 2003, 17:35   #49
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Unorthodox...

Sergio will be an Italian...
Old June 18, 2003, 20:13   #50
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Deleted.

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; June 22, 2003 at 09:47.